J D MARVEL PRODUCTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j d marvel products
There may be more specific results for "j d marvel products"
For more specific results for "j d marvel products"
Showing 1-25 of 24,196 Found Reports For more specific results for "j d marvel products"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Premium Cockers Anderson YuvalAnderson Y J Paid for a purebred Cocker Spaniel and never received it San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Alamo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Cockers Internet

Jun 24 2017
great east home and shore llc poor customer service and failure to stand behind products/services provided wakefield New Hampshire Author: Rowley, Massachusetts Marine Accessories: great east home and shore llc wakefield, New Hampshire

Jun 24 2017
Bobs discount furniture / guardian products Goof Proof The GOOF PROOF IS A JOKE saugus Massachusetts Author: malden, Massachusetts Home & Garden Stores: Bobs discount furniture / guardian products saugus, Massachusetts

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 23 2017
Electrolux Electric Range - E 15 Error - Electrolux will not stand behind defective products Nationwide Author: Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Electrolux Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Deborah and Mike Choate Deborah A. Choate Golden Retriever Golden Retriever Puppies Choate Furniture and Appliance Somerville, TennesseeCass J Choate, 32 Caleb M Choate, Deborah K Choate, Joseph Howard Choate, Michael Joseph Choate, Monica Renae Choate,Deborah Anna MeyerSomerville, TN, Selling Golden Retriever Puppies with Genetic Diseases, Entropion and Hip Dysplasia is Present In Bloodline Somerville Tennessee
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Abuse: Deborah and Mike Choate Somerville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2017
C & D financial Cheque in cash This company I actually worked for and was fired for no reason . I learned later that another employee had been stealing and instead of investigateING they just fired me cause I was new. I also had an account there for 30 years bit when I took out a small pay day loan I think to punish me they would go into my account before loan was due even 3 times a day causing me to have nsf charge's like vrazy Sault step marie Ontario Author: Saulthe step marie, Ontario Cash Services: C & D financial Sault step marie , Ontario

Jun 23 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Jaanu skin care Julio eye crime, Leovent Ultraglitter, DYA Dreamyaura (all same entity) Fraudulently offer free samples paying for shipping and uses credit card to send products even when consumer calls to say u don't want future product. Multiple addresses, telephone #s, Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Jaanu skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix EYE SuntreePAD Riserefresheye Charged me for Products beyond the free trial that I did not receive. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Mehoopany, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Paul Comingore dba (a)Waterside Family Community with Jennifer as manager, and(b)Grandview MHP with Shannon as manager, and(c)Town & Country MHP with Carolyn as manager, and(d)Countryside/RiverRun MHP, and(e)Glenwood/J & L MHP mobile home park scams, take hold deposit and never provide living space and NEVER returns deposits. Tampa,Brandon, Riverview, Gibsonton Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Paul Comingore Brandon, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Bella Essence and Nuvajen Gold skin brokeout - sent products back - my back blocked payment - still got past due internet Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Skin Care: Bella Essence and Nuvajen Gold Internet

Jun 22 2017
Joshua J. Hertz Hertz Law Group Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. Hertz Law Group - Was supposed to represent me in a Personal Injury case.. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Joshua J. Hertz Miami Lakes, Florida

Jun 21 2017
KVO SkinPomp Charged on item returned unopened, charged and sent additional products and charged. Santa Ana California Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Telemarketers: KVO SkinPomp Santa Ana, California

Jun 21 2017
PAGANO MARIA Miss Pagano Maria is a scammer and deceives her clients with financial products in DUBAI ASNAGO - COMO - Dubai, Swisse, Turkey, Africa Author: Washington Financial Services: PAGANO MARIA ASNAGO - COMO -,

Jun 20 2017
Viamorous/AquaVo This was supposed to be two free products to try and after 30 days if did not want could cancel account; however, ordered on 06-05-17 and on 06-20-17 they charged my account for almost $200.00.I DO HOPE A LAWSUIT IS BROUGHT AGAINST THEM. Englewood, Co Nationwide Author: BENTON, Arkansas Skin Care: Viamorous/AquaVo Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Arthur J Morburger He Just Killed Me Miami Florida Author: Florida Lawyers: Arthur J Morburger Miami, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Outdoor Connection Part of Boyt Harness Co. Product not what it should be, not up to the standard, sub-standard products Nationwide Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Sporting-good Manufactures: Outdoor Connection Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Amanda Johason and Associates K+J Law Group, CMSKnepper and Johanson, TOTAL SCAM!! GUARANTEE TO ELIMINATE MY PRIVITE STUDENT LOANS Aliso Viejo WORKS OUT OF PLANO Texas California Author: Gilbert, Arizona Lawyers: Amanda Johason and Associates Aliso Viejo , California

Jun 20 2017
Bella Serata Skin Care, Bella Serata Eye Cream They offered trial samples for low price. They immediately charged my debit account $89.03 without me consenting to accepting continued products. Internet Author: clifton park, New York Eye Care: Bella Serata Skin Care Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
Derma genetix Ad on Facebook states product is free other than shipping and handling, $4.95. Actually the products are over $200 and there is a cost to return if not satisfied. I looked high and low for these terms on their site BEFORE I ordered and did not see I was ordering a trial set. I will not pay for this junk. I have called and get no response. This is a classic wrinkle cream scam. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Kure Beach, North Carolina Skin Care: Derma genetix Internet

Jun 18 2017
Our Campus Market OCM Terrible products, customer service, takes advantage of new students Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: Our Campus Market Internet