J D MARVEL PRODUCTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j d marvel products
There may be more specific results for "j d marvel products"
For more specific results for "j d marvel products"
Showing 26-50 of 23,926 Found Reports For more specific results for "j d marvel products"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 18 2017
skin royale i fell for a click bait for a free sample of skin moisturizer and eye cream. i had to check a box that said i was over 18. the compnay informed me AFTER my credit card was charged for $370, that the 18 or older also agreed to monthly shipments of these two products. the best part is that i never even got the trial size samples i paid for. when talking to company with my credit card rep on the phone, the customer service rep from skin royale said--we have lawyers and we will win this. santa ana CA shows on my credit card statement Internet Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Skin Care: skin royale Internet

Apr 18 2017
ReNew ReNew ReVitalize Rip-Off/Scam Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Orlando , Florida Beauty Products: ReNew Internet

Apr 18 2017
ACE Inc How gracious, due to my never being charged for a fraud activity, they will settle for $1,000 :D Internet Internet
Author: EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: ACE Inc Internet

ABH Pharma ABH Nature Products Scam Fake Broker Edgewood New York
Notice of Subpoena Author: Alabama Manufacturers: ABH Pharma brentwood, New York

Apr 18 2017
VISION MARKETING SPRING TEXAS HAVE SHIPPED PRODUCTS AFTER PAYING IN FULL AT TIME OF PURCHASE CHARGED ME AGAIN LATER SPRING Texas Author: Birmingham, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: VISION MARKETING SPRING TEXAS SPRING , Texas

Apr 18 2017
jaanu julo (eye cream and face spray products names) On 3/3/17 I saw this ad online but can't recall the website, I was under the impression they were given free samples and only had to pay the cost of shipping and handling and no other small print saying I will receive future items or that I needed to call to cancel any shipments.  Wichita Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Eye Care: jaanu Internet

Apr 18 2017
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Never delivered product or refund. Naples Florida Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Building Products: Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Naples, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Neulift Skin Products They advertise free trial of product and then charge your credit card for a subscription. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 18 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products ANI*ANSSKINCREAM in Colorado 80108 Company advertises free sample of face cream with charge for shipping charges of $4.95. Once the cream in shipped, they then fraudulently charge your card for $89.95 for nothing that never ships.Internet, Colorado Author: Dallas, Texas Skin Care: Parisian Glow Beauty Products Internet

Apr 18 2017
Real Strategic Inc, David Sprague, CEO Deceptive and Unethical Products by Master Marketer David Sprague Jupiter Florida Retraction of Complaint for David Sprague and Real Strategic Inc. Author: Naples, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Real Strategic Inc. Internet

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
iQL skin cream / WG skin cream That's the name of how they charged my card. I sent product back and they just sent me a return notice but didn't give money back. The next month sent out the same products again. I returned & still no credit. They keep saying they are going to send me s Won't refund money, keep lying about check being mailed Utah Internet
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: iQL skin cream / WG skin cream Internet

Apr 17 2017
Mike Well aka Drone IQ Sell Used Drone Products under false pretenses Toronto Internet Author: Richmond Hill, Ontario Photography: Mike Well aka Drone IQ Internet

Apr 17 2017
Digital Supply USA digitalsupplyusa.com Company charges restocking fee even for defective products Kansas City Missouri Author: Berkeley, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Digital Supply USA Kansas City, Missouri

Apr 17 2017
Bray Group International Company Doesn't Support Their Products or Customers Elk Grove California Author: Florida Auto Parts: Bray Group International Elk Grove, California

Apr 17 2017
Inherent Beauty Pleasant Soft Skin Skin products LaJolla Internet Author: Broomfield, Colorado Skin Care: Inherent Beauty Internet

Apr 15 2017
Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C & ORTHOFast - Steve Fiore, CEO, Megan Poleto, Dir. PT., Dave Mancuso,P.T, ATC. Josh Hutton, P.T., Sandra Coppola, Operations Manager, James J. FitzGibbon's. Deceptive. Failure To Carry Out Patient Health Plan. Breech of Professional Ethics. Patient Neglect. Retaliation. Failure to Monitor Patients Healthcare Fairfield Connecticut Author: White Plains, New York Physical Therapists: Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C & ORTHOFast Fairfield, Connecticut

Apr 15 2017
RevYouth is all could find to contact--------RevYouth004 This company offered a free sample for only paying the postage. It was received and shortly after receiving the sample I contacted (27 Jan 2017 asking them to please cancel my name off their records and to not send any more of their products. I do not Title:. Bad Business Practice. Keep sending their product after I've told them to send no more, and of course charging me. St Prtersburg, Florida Author: Plano, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: RevYouth004 St Prtersburg, Florida

Apr 14 2017
Skin Royale Ivanka Trump Skin Care Products Purchase Ivanka Trump Skin Care line for $4.95. Internet Author: Oceanside, California Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

Apr 14 2017
L'Amour L'Amour Skin Cream Interent scam for skin care products Internet Author: Texas Skin Care: L'Amour Internet

Apr 14 2017
coal cosmetics credit card rip off los angeles California Author: ABINGDON, Virginia Beauty Products: coal cosmetics los angeles, California

Apr 13 2017
Revitalize and Renew serum Total scam with trial dates and info given to me upon ordering.. Long story short i was unable to get refunded for the 2 products and my bank account has been screwed due to these chargeses... California Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Revitalize and Renew serum

Apr 13 2017
MYFACIALCREAM.com MYUNDEREYESERUM.com  I went on with the purchase with the total being $10.90. But my credit card was charged $10.90 and then 15 days later an entry of $94.65 and $95.75. This was no where explained in the offer, or in the confirmation* Glendale California Author: San Francisco, California Beauty Products: MYFACIALCREAM.com Glendale , California

Apr 13 2017
Marigold World Inc Skin care products Rip offs Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: LOCK HAVEN, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Marigold World Inc Nationwide