J D MARVEL PRODUCTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j d marvel products
There may be more specific results for "j d marvel products"
For more specific results for "j d marvel products"
Showing 26-50 of 46,402 Found Reports For more specific results for "j d marvel products"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. RIPPED OFF MY COMPANY FOR WORK Blaine Minnesota Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. Blaine, Minnesota

Aug 14 2017
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
public record Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Aug 14 2017
store house products Chris Wallis Product supplied was defective and incomplete Internet Author: Kildorrery, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: store house products Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww fashions or Ellys world I ordered the professional steam flat iron for 49.95 and I have never received a confirmation or the product,, Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Woww fashions or Ellys world Internet

Aug 13 2017
Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 24th, 2017 Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Woww fashion Elly's world Steam flat iron Internet
Author: Dubberly, Louisiana Beauty Products: Woww fashion Internet

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 13 2017
wiki-store.com/account/login Pham Dang Hoa Overcharging , advertised misleading products which is not orginal item showing in the their promotion video . Shanghai Internet Author: Ang mo kio, Alabama Home HealthCare: wiki-store.com/account/login Internet

Aug 12 2017
Beauty Within Provo, Utah Provided no contact information but continue to charge my account with no product provided .. just want to cancel all products and contact Provo Utah 84601 (this address from packaging) Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty Within Provo, Utah Internet

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
Nuavive Skin Serum Nuavive Eye Serum, Complete Skin, Nuavive Derma Rip OFF Nuavive Company Santa Ana California Skin care product ripoff Author: west palm beach, Florida Sales People: Nuavive Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates brio day and night serum ;allegrontiaging I received a notice in the mail saying i had an account with a past due balance of $109 for skin products I did not request or receive. Sherman Oaks California Author: Maysville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 12 2017
Bottom Line Books Ellen Anne J. Customer Manager Bottom Line Books is threatening to send me books THAT I NEVER ORDERED. I don't even know how they got my address. This company is extremely shady and lying to me. I am very concerned they are going to send me these non ordered books and at that point start charging me. I need help on this matter and how to resolve this in a speedy process. Connecticut Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: Bottom Line Books Internet

39, Report #1392098

Aug 11 2017
Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited LivingPal International Ltd. this on-air trader is a scammer simply copied other products onto its site and took away money without shipping out product Dongguan China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Massage Therapists: Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited Internet

40, Report #1392065

Aug 11 2017
Bella Restor Products POBox 23978St peterburgsburg Fl.33742 offer trial products free only cost for shipping. Lake Tahoe Nevada Author: Eaton, Ohio Beauty Salons: Telemarketers: Bella Restor Products Lake Tahoe, Nevada

41, Report #1392057

Aug 11 2017
David travanty heating and ac repair David d travanty david Sergio travaanty Took money from elderly Riverside ca California Author: Rivwrside, California Consumer Services: David travanty heating and ac repair Nationwide

42, Report #1392021

Aug 11 2017
NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Free products Plus shipping turn into $175.90 after 14 days . Nationwide Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Nationwide

43, Report #1392001

Aug 11 2017
Vincent J Malavolta Vincent J MalavoltaAnitques and OutlawzWest Coast Performance Long Island Performance BEWARE VINCENT J MALAVOLTA and his DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Oakland Park FL Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Mechanics: Vincent J Malavolta Oakland Park , FL

44, Report #1391991

Aug 11 2017
Parisian Glow PISkinCare Rip Off. Ordered the new cream that takes just a few minutes to erase wrinkles/bags. Did not get item I ordered. They enrolled me in a monthly charge for other skin products. Internet Author: MIDWEST CITY, Oklahoma Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

45, Report #1391966

Aug 11 2017
Brian Dale of RunRunRun RunRunRun Inc Run Run Run Payment not received and no response from Brian Dale about his overdue bill Chicago Illinois
Resolution Author: Shenzhen, Illinois Shipping Companies: Brian Dale of RunRunRun Chicago, Illinois

46, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

47, Report #1391928

Aug 11 2017
Direct Floor and Decor Scam Westminster Colorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Building Products: Direct Floor and Decor Westminster, Colorado

Aug 10 2017
Did Lillian Thompson answer Annette Burns question of 02/26/2014 at 9:30 am “Is it your understanding that Dr. THREE verbally recommended YOUNGEST_SON be operated on”? Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
Assure Products Charged my account for trial products and claimed a reply had to be made in 14 days, but there wasn't any claim saying it had to be cancelled in 14 days. Customer Service said there wasn't any way to reinemburse the charge but offered to give a discount on their products. I told the lady, Emily, to cancell my order, I cannot afford these prices. I was charged $87.00 and $89.73 for each product. I explained I now have an overdrawn account. Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Assure Products Internet

Aug 10 2017
SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES MICHAEL J. SCOTT P.C. JOLTA ACCOUNT, LVNV FUNDING LLC Scott & Associates P.C. put a lien on me for a credit card I never had. CARROLLTON TX Texas Author: spring, Texas Collection Agency's: SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES CARROLLTON TX , Texas