Your Search | j's car stereo

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Are you kidding? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Ox Car Care connected to phone solisitor who calls me several times a week for years Santa Ana California Author: Lombard, Illinois Auto Warranty: Ox Car Care Santa Ana, California

Sep 30 2016
Fatboydecals.com Joel Avila Online order never received and ignores messages sent Chicago Internet Author: Manchester, New Jersey Car Parts & Accessories: Fatboydecals.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
Fletchers car care Beware be very careful Phoenix Arizona Author: tolleson, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Fletchers car care AZ

Sep 30 2016
Car Cafe LLC Buyers Beware Houston Texas Author: Roy, Utah Auto Dealers: Car Cafe LLC Houston, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Veros Credit Loan company for automobiles Veros Credit Nationwide Oh Yes Author: LONG BEACH, California Car Financing: Veros Credit Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Car Approval Corp Special Financing scam Brooklyn New York Sounds like you believed the sales rep Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: Car Approval Corp Brooklyn, New York

Sep 29 2016
Dairyland Insurance Do not pay claims, do not get hit by someone with this insurance! Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Strasburg, Colorado Car Insurance: Dairyland Insurance Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Avis Car Rental Barcelona Spain Avis charged me for full tank although I returned the car with full tank Barcelona Spain Author: Ankara, Other Car Rentals: Avis Car Rental Barcelona Spain Internet

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
Miami Car Credit Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Miami Car Credit dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Miami Car Credit takes a very hands-on approach to building the brand and customer base. *UPDATE: Miami Car Credit pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Miami Car Credit recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Miami Car Credit a car dealership retails quality used automobiles at discounted prices. Miami Car Credit provides the best deals and specialize in financing to offer anyone a vehicle. Miami Gardens,

Sep 28 2016
Car Delivery USA Inc. 12135 NW 57th St.Coral Springs, Fl33076 Car Delivery USA Inc., scammed us out of $145 Cocoa Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Trucking Companies: Car Delivery USA Inc. Coral Springs,, Fl

Sep 28 2016
Car Xenon HID KIts Did not replace burnt out bulbs. New York New York Author: Berlin, Maryland Auto Parts: Car Xenon HID KIts New York, New York

Sep 27 2016
Fox Rent A Car All Save Car Rental Airport Maui Car Rental Ripoff Kahului, Maui Hawaii Author: murrieta, California Auto Rentals: Fox Rent A Car Kahului, Hawaii

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Tempoe Why Not Lease it They put me in a f****** 18 month lease contract that I was not told about until 4 months down the line. Internet What does your lease/purchase contract say? Author: Lincoln park, Michigan Car Stereos & Alarms: Tempoe Internet

Sep 26 2016
Quality Towing They stole my car and refuse to return it. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Quality Towing North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Factory Outlet Store, Syosset, NY Claim to be authorized Escort Syosseet New York Author: New Hartford, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Factory Outlet Store, Syosset, NY Syosseet, New York

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas