Your Search | j & j towing

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Jeffrey J Raymond CardCash did not pay me for $500 in gift cards Brick Ohio Author: Ravenna, Ohio Sales People: Jeffrey J Raymond Ravenna, Ohio

Veracity Solutions / Stanley J. Whidden FRAUD Fairfax Virginia
Author: Virginia Car Insurance: Veracity Solutions/Stanley J. Whidden Fairfax, Virginia

Oct 07 2015
Frank's Towing Inc Unable to get receipt for tow to verify charges Lakewood Colorado Wow - did you not read what I wrote? Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Towing: Frank's Towing Inc Lakewood, Colorado

Author: GARLAND, Texas Pool Services: J&M POOL PLASTERING GARLAND, Texas

Oct 06 2015
jiffy lube J & g lubrication bridgewater New Jersey Author: somerville, New Jersey Oil Companies: jiffy lube bridgewater, New Jersey

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 01 2015
ROMMEL J MIJARES World Royal Foundation, Green Power Energy Rommel promised to pay me the money I lent him to pay for the issuing of an SBLC and never followed up San Fransisco California Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: ROMMEL J MIJARES San Fransisco, California

Sep 29 2015
S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Jack Feldman I ordered note pads on 4/13/2015 sent a check $1,065.00 and received nothing but excuses Boca Raton Florida
Author: Centennial, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 29 2015
McCloud's asphalt sealing Ronnie J mccould Don't hire McCloud's asphalt sealing Cookeville Tennessee Author: Cookeville , Tennessee Home Improvements: McCloud's asphalt sealing Cookeville , Tennessee

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 28 2015
Ronald J Moon, DDS He rip me off and make my life miserable. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Dental Services: Ronald J Moon, DDS Houston, Texas

Sep 28 2015
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Tori J Evans Torri J Evans Scam Artist illegally using MONEY FROM THE FATHERLESS GENERATION FOUNDATION INC. FOR HER OWN PURPOSES DO NOT DONATE FOUNDATION IS A SCAM ATLANTA Georgia Nationwide
The Fatherless Generation Foundation, Inc. Has NEVER received a donation for $5000 nor do we know Rita Williams Author: duluth, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
J K Home Services Does not pay their contractors Forest Hill Texas Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Home Improvements: J K Home Services Forest Hill, Texas

Roadside towing Illegally parked???? Durham North carolina
And this is your concern how?? Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Towing: Roadside towing Internet

Sep 28 2015
Mall view Motors Renters Scammers towed my truck & tried to charge me their own rates & they wouldn't tell me where my truck was located Waterbury Connecticut Author: waterbury, Connecticut Auto Towing: Mall view Motors Waterbury, Connecticut

Sep 27 2015
J. Levine Auction and Appraisal Screws People Out of Their Money and Valuables Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auctions: J. Levine Auction and Appraisal Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 27 2015
Fuller's Towing Dishonest, greedy towing company Sulfer Springs Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Fuller's Towing Sulfer Springs, Texas

Sep 26 2015
Safe Harbor Interlock Device WHAT A SCAM! J & R AUTO put the device in; took 15 min. It would not register whatsoever! They removed the device in 10 min, Charged me $200. for install & uninstall. I have nothing to show for it! Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: Safe Harbor Interlock Device Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Mayse's Towing - Randy Mayse Bait and Switch tactics Anna Ohio
Author: Minston, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Mayse's Towing Anna, Ohio

Sep 24 2015
J. Bird Construction Never paid their subcontractors and stole $9,000 from us Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: J. Bird Construction Houston, Texas

Sep 24 2015
Camper Depot Edwin J Wright, Al Blackwell , Larry Pierce Lies and misleads you and lets you fly 1200 miles so they can keep your deposit. Punta Gorda, Florida Author: Zeeland, Michigan RV Dealers: Camper Depot Punta Gorda, , Florida

Sep 22 2015
Daytona Wrecker Service predatory towing Daytona Beach Florida Oh Yes! Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Personal Services: Daytona Wrecker Service Florida

Sep 20 2015
Hobkirk Enterprises Towing Inc amanda, steve or David Hobkirk Scammers Tallahassee Florida Author: coral gables, Florida Auto Towing: Hobkirk Enterprises Towing Inc Tallahassee, Florida