Your Search | j & s used engines

May 31 2016
First Data FGDL/ National Merchant Services Promised to buy out my other comapany. That I would not recieve any bills till I used the company.  Coral Springs Flordia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data FGDL/ NMS Nationwide

May 31 2016
Engine Shopper Southwest Engines Order cancelled before shipment, failure to refund purchase price Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Engine Shopper Tulsa, Oklahoma

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
DO NOT WORK FOR Salsa Fiesta - Ileana Cordon-Garces, Cesar Olivo, Samuel Perez Benatar Misleading and dishonest company with zero care for employees Miami Florida pice of s* company Author: Miami , Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Salsa Fiesta Nationwide

May 28 2016
Gamestop rips off hundreds of customers who used their online application for purchased game access!! Grapewine Texas Author: Ocala, Florida Computer Software: Gamestop Grapewine, Texas

May 28 2016
Singer Auto Sales Salt Lake Tom Singer Deceptive and misleading used car dealer. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Orem, Utah Motor Vehicle: Singer Auto Sales Salt Lake Salt Lake City, Utah

May 27 2016
Snyders used cars Gave me the best service ever We returned again to repurchase!! Essex Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: Snyders used cars Essex, Maryland

May 27 2016
FBCS University of Phoenix Collection Agency Used Loan Paid Off stating they show still oweing full balance Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ohio Colleges and Universities: FBCS

May 27 2016
Apple ridge Kennels German Shepherds Owner Annette S I was informed that the GPS was fully trained and house broken and that turned out not totally true.  Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Apple ridge Kennels German Shepherds Cleveland , Tennessee

May 27 2016
Thomas J Kelly INC Worst surveyors ever Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Liars: Thomas J Kelly INC FL

May 26 2016
Oasis Moving and storage Just the standard Dishonest operating procedures of Oasis M&S Las Vegas Nevada Author: ST Paul, Minnesota Moving Companies: Oasis Moving and storage Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2016
Ohio Media School Ohio Center for Broadcasting, Illinois Center fro Broadcasting, Colorado Media School, Miami Media School, M&S Media waste of money, bad school, bad teachers, bad staff, dumb students Cincinnati Ohio Author: Hell, Michigan Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ohio Media School Cincinnati, Ohio

May 26 2016
doordash.com doordash used my credit card number to charge $446, charges have been credited back by doordash but they have not answered why they have charged my card to begin with Internet Author: rensselaer, New York Credit Card Fraud: doordash.com Internet

May 26 2016
Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Rich Stieff; cruiseadventures4u; www.allyourdreamstravel.com Owe Me Three Commissions; Used My Photo in Their Advertising Without My Permission New Jersey Internet
Author: Kingston, New Jersey Cruises: Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Internet

May 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  law terrible attorney. liar. cheat. Internet Author: palm springs, California Attorneys & Legal Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

May 26 2016
H&S JEWERLY ST THOMAS- SUNNY HJEWERLY DESIGNER I PURCHASED A WHITE GOLD RING A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHILE I WAS ON VACATION AND THE GOLD HAS FADED AWAY PAID TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS AND I WAS TOLD IT WAS WHITE GOLD.SAINT THOMAS- VIRGIN ISLAND SAINT THOMAS- VIRGIN ISLAND Author: DAVIE, Florida Sales People: H&S JEWERLY ST THOMAS SAINT THOMAS,

May 25 2016
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Cancelled membership because we used the service. Englewood Colorado Author: acton, California Auto Towing: Good Sam Roadside Assistance Englewood, Colorado

May 25 2016
Perry Excavating Aperry Inc, Amber Perry, Tony Perry Very poor business practice, install used parts, never complete on time Camby Indiana Author: Mooresville, Indiana Building Services: Perry Excavating Camby, Indiana

May 25 2016
Skinsentric FREE TRIAL ends up being BIG BILL California/Texas Internet Author: S, Washington Alternative Health: Skinsentric Internet

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Sexton Landscape Tom's Landscape, Scott Sexton Used my services, Never Paid! Shady guy. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Northville, Michigan Landscaping: Sexton Landscape Sterling Heights , Michigan

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
Prolean Forskolin Did not finish transaction. I did a backspace after putting in credit number and they still used it. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Savannah, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Prolean Forskolin Pleasant Grove , Utah

May 25 2016
Accurate Engines Lanny Hassel Janessa Bayne Steve Lanning Accurate Engines Would not Honor their Warranty and tried every excuse not to do so Grandville Michigan Author: Holland, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Accurate Engines Grandville, Michigan