J & S USED ENGINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j & s used engines
There may be more specific results for "j & s used engines"
For more specific results for "j & s used engines"
Showing 1-25 of 22,110 Found Reports For more specific results for "j & s used engines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
Boswell & Dunlap LLP Frederick j murphy and seth claytor unethical behavior during foreclosure proceedings bartow fl Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Boswell & Dunlap LLP bartow fl 33830 4620, Florida

May 17 2017
camille flawless e. flawless Camille Flawless3377 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 2115Las Vegas NV 89109-8928 Camille Flawless ruined my wedding. stoled $10,000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: MARBLE FALLS, Texas Party Planners: camille flawless Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Homes and Land of Houston Homes & Land of Houston, Houston Homes and Land Magazine Houston, Houston Homes & Land Magazine Real Estate Fraudulent Charges - Scam Realtors - Used Credit Card Without Authorization Cypress Texas Author: Spring, Texas Real Estate Services: Homes and Land of Houston Cypress, Texas

May 17 2017
My Sunny Vacations Travelocity This company sold me an all inclusive vacation package that could be used in 18 months Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Resorts: My Sunny Vacations Nationwide

May 17 2017
outsourceSA it was to be telecontacs i whant to report whis company i have all the informacion off this company its a scam i used to work there pero colombia venezuela Nationwide
Author: xx, Alabama Internet Fraud: outsourceSA Nationwide

May 16 2017
Eros.com, Victoria Victoria did not tell me that the extra $1500.00 I spent would be used for her tip - $1000 and the rest for Eros.com. I also gave her $520. Very dissatisfied. RipOff!! San Diego Nationwide What? Author: Escondido, California Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com Internet

May 15 2017
Z'amour Produts MTRIX Zamoura;ZMRA Ageless Cream This company used Joanna Gaines name and after ordering samples realized it was a scam. Utah Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Z'amour Produts Internet

May 15 2017
Aerostar Training Services LLC Wishing I Hadn't Used Aerostar Kissimmee Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Aviation Schools: Aerostar Training Services LLC FL

May 14 2017
Wholesale shelf corps Grand Teton professionals They used my family's business to start a deciptive company to rip off business owners. They have been using shelf corporations to do this anonymously. Internet
Author: Orlando , Florida Accounting: Wholesale shelf corps Internet

May 13 2017
Steam King, INC Ripped off by this company ! Added services I did NOT want-used false advertising to lure in customers Tempe Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Steam King, INC Tempe, Arizona

May 12 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  Dishonest, liar, fraudulent, deceptive, lazy San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) San Francisco, California

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
U S Cellular Trying to charge me for 2 months after cancelled service, than got a letter saying they are cancelling my services, even though I already did. Nationwide
Author: Claremont , New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: U S Cellular Nationwide

May 12 2017
Ryan J. Young East Coast Framing Contractor Collects Money, Disappears Bristol Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Ryan J. Young Bristol, Pennsylvania

May 12 2017
Abebooks Used Bookseller - Division of Amazon Internet Author: Lake Mary, Florida Book Stores: Abebooks Internet

May 12 2017
Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd J A company & IPPAX company took the order and did't pay us balance Hangzhou China Author: hangzhou, Alabama Computer Furniture: Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd Hangzhou, Other

May 11 2017
Clark Skatoff Jeffery Skatoff Jordan Hammer They Exploit Greiving Widows. You would get better treatment from used car salesmen. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: delray beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Clark Skatoff Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

May 10 2017
Vivian Markham Lincoln Pointe Lofts Vivian Markham, Silva and Markham Lincoln Pointe Lofts Low income housing with low standards Englewood CO
Author: 7700 s syracuse, Colorado Homeowner Associations: Vivian Markham Lincoln Pointe Lofts

May 10 2017
Joseph Marrazzo Joe Marrazzo J. Marrazzo Custom Homes and Landscaping Lies and takes money and never finished. Damaged our home and falling apart. Newtown Pennsylvania
Author: newtown, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Joseph Marrazzo Newtown, Pennsylvania

May 10 2017
Patrick Denson and Glenn Denson J & R Remodeling Repair TRUE SCAMS! NEVER COMPLETED WORK. TOOK MONEY AND LEFT! Dallas Texas
Author: Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Patrick Denson and Glenn Denson Dallas, Texas

May 10 2017
CLAIR SKIN BLULWLI*MUSCLEABILITYPRDHLTH*SKINLEAD DON'T FALL FOR THE JUST PAY THE S&H ROUTINE Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Skin Care: CLAIR SKIN Ohio