J & S USED ENGINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j & s used engines
There may be more specific results for "j & s used engines"
For more specific results for "j & s used engines"
Showing 1-25 of 22,029 Found Reports For more specific results for "j & s used engines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Merkel Racing Engines Scott Merkel NEGLIGENT DYNO TUNER HAS TURNED INTO DISHONESTY WHEN EXPOSED Hauppauge New York Author: Ridgefield, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Merkel Racing Engines Hauppauge, New York

Apr 22 2017
Michael J. Schlesinger and Schlesinger and Associates Law firm Takes your money and disappears Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Lawyers: Michael J. Schlesinger and Schlesinger and Associates Law firm Miami, Florida

Apr 21 2017
j c pole barns/ james carver jc pole barns is a unprofessional barn builder and has no concern how the building how his employees build it franklin Kentucky Author: newburgh, Indiana Builders & Contractors: j c pole barns franklin, Kentucky

Apr 21 2017
Billing Department Services Magazine Scam this is a collection place I never order nor received magazines someone used info to order Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Phenix City, Alabama Collection Agencies: Billing Department Services Los Angeles, Alabama

Apr 21 2017
AM Used Auto Parts Goods and Services Not as Described Tampa Florida Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Parts: AM Used Auto Parts Tampa, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Jacob Barbosa; SJ Barbosa; Saul Jacob Barbosa; Saul J Barbosa; Lakeshore Spirits Conartist raising investment, using spirits business as a front, to fund his luxurious lifestyle Orange County Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Jacob Barbosa Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 20 2017
Amazing Lamps Bought a bulb from this conpany for my 61 samsung, bulb lasted 34 days... no contact info and horrible way to make money.... bulb hl-s 6187w... Lexington ky. Kentucky Author: Sun valley , Nevada TVs & VCRs: Amazing Lamps Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Skin Opulent they offer you a free 14 day supply for $4.95 S&H and then charge you $89.95 more without your permission or knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Neosho, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Apr 19 2017
Oxebridge Resources President, Susan Hicks Susan Paris, Susan Jean Hicks, Susan J Paris Request For Victims To Seek Damages From Susan Hicks, Former President of Oxebridge Quality Resources Winter Haven Florida
Author: Florida Business Consulting: Susan Hicks Winter Haven, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Mr. Sandless Fort Lauderdale Gary Independent Contractor He was hired to add a coat of finish in the floor and used water to buff wood floors fort lauderdale Florida
Author: boynton beach, Florida Work at Home: Mr. Sandless Fort Lauderdale FL

Apr 18 2017
MICHIGAN MOTOR EXCHANGE (M.M.E.) Sold me a used engine with multiple oil leaks.  Detroit Michigan Author: DEARBORN , Michigan Auto Repair Service: MICHIGAN MOTOR EXCHANGE (M.M.E.) Detroit, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Business Capital Resources and/orBusiness Capital Rescources Used stolen CC information and ordered $32K worth of laptops, intersected FedEx delivery and picked up at FedEx location Seattle Washington Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Stores: Business Capital Resources Seattle, Washington

Apr 18 2017
Designers Watch David S DesignersWatch.com.au SCAM & FRAUD ALERT Banksia Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Designers Watch Internet

Apr 18 2017
Small Engines Pro Dealers Pronto mowers Fraudulent advertising Boca Raton, FL Internet
Author: Canton, Ohio Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Small Engines Pro Dealers Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
L'etoile Skin Healthy Skin, Find Beauty and Truth Bait and switch; misrepresented costs; offered free samples for cost of s & h only. Fifteen days later charge full over-inflated price citing terms and conditions that were never presented at point of purchase or in packaging upon receipt. On line based, but packaging indicates LA Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: L'etoile Skin Internet

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 17 2017
iQL skin cream / WG skin cream That's the name of how they charged my card. I sent product back and they just sent me a return notice but didn't give money back. The next month sent out the same products again. I returned & still no credit. They keep saying they are going to send me s Won't refund money, keep lying about check being mailed Utah Internet
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: iQL skin cream / WG skin cream Internet

Apr 17 2017
Mike Well aka Drone IQ Sell Used Drone Products under false pretenses Toronto Internet Author: Richmond Hill, Ontario Photography: Mike Well aka Drone IQ Internet