Your Search | j & s used engines

Jan 14 2017
CenterWorkshop 2312 S. Valley View Road, Sioux Falls, SD 57106, United States myspringtee@gmail.com H2D Inc.2017 CenterWorkshop. Powered by Shopify Never received item order, no response from company after several attempts by me China bases on tracking site states Souix Falls SB Internet Author: Minnesota Internet Fraud: CenterWorkshop Internet

Jan 13 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |Terrible customer service, intentionally rude Westlake, TX Internet Author: Connecticut Financial Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Jan 13 2017
Karz used car lot Cheating, disgusting thieves. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Karz used car lot Dallas, Texas

Jan 13 2017
Luscious youth eye cream. Radiant skin serum Continue s to send and charge me for a small trial that I ordered.. I'm getting full size bottles and jars Santa Ana California California Author: Queensbury , New York Eye Care: Luscious youth eye cream. Radiant skin serum CA

Jan 12 2017
Drivetime Bridgecrest/Aeverex Warranty Sold Me The Worst Used Car ever! Phoenix, Az. drivetime.com Arizona Author: Garfield Hts, Ohio Mechanics: Drivetime Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 12 2017
Angelia Dimattia Diverse Business Services aka C R S Consulting STEALS MONEY FROM BUSINESS. Riverside California Author: California Business Consulting: Angelia Dimattia Riverside,

Jan 12 2017
AAA engines Terrible Company Chatsworth California Author: Mansfield, Louisiana Auto Warranty: AAA engines Chatsworth , California

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 11 2017
Jeffrey J Masters Master's Construction Committing fraud, swindling honest hardworking people out of money. His actions helped to be hidden by his church. Mammoth Lakes California Author: Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jeffrey J Masters Mammoth Lakes, California

Jan 11 2017
alan holm Sent me 27,000$ of product that has 8 multiple colors on each panel and it is advertized as a barn wood look but it looks like children used crayons to color a project. Potomac Montana Author: Potomac, Montana Builders & Contractors: alan holm Potomac, Montana

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
F4 MOTORS F4 MOTORS DORAVILLE GA, F4 MOTORS ALPHARETTA GA, AKA Kashif Naviwala BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY - Dealer is selling used cars with no title! Doraville Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: F4 MOTORS Doraville, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Fraud reals Estate scammer Wets Hollywood California 800notes Deceptions Author: Los Angeles , California Real Estate Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Wets Hollywood , California

Jan 09 2017
Why Not Lease It My story seems to be the same as everyone else who has used this company. West Memphis Arkansas Author: marion, Arkansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Outdoors Online Took my money but never delivered the product(s) San Antonio Texas Author: Mutual, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Outdoors Online San Antonio, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Gulf coast marine air cond. Jamie Bid air conditioner replacement $5000.00 ...took over 6 mo to complete the work. then said the estimate wasfor parts only and demanded another 5000.00 or would file a lein. When I did return to Fl.. to sell the boat we discovered he installed a used a/c and it does not work. bradenton Florida Author: inver grove hts, Minnesota Home Improvements: Gulf coast marine air cond. bradenton , Florida

Jan 09 2017
J&S construction/ Justin Delea Took money never finished the job Heard he is in Texas now Nationwide Author: Pleasant Mount , Pennsylvania Home Improvements: J&S construction/ Justin Delea Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Mike Jones Told me if I gave him 1,800.00 my credit score will be in the 700's in order to purchase a new car. Stated he knew dealers in Charlotte that could get me a BMW X5 brand new off the lot. Charlotte Internet Author: Irmo, South Carolina Accounting: Mike Jones Internet

Jan 07 2017
Acacia Lily Purchased two items. My card was used to pay. Received two emails confirming my order. Never heard another word. Tried calling. Voicemail not set up. Tried texting multiple times as it says to do. never heard back. Unknown Internet Author: Hooversville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Acacia Lily Internet

Jan 07 2017
Smart Start Ignition Block GETTING STRANDED BECAUSE THE PIECE OF S* DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY GRAPEVINE Nationwide Roberts comment Author: Oneida, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Smart Start Ignition Block Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
COPART Copart USA auto auction salvage used cars BEWARE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT:CAR RUNS, WRONG NEEDS NEW MOTOR, DOES NOT RUN. TEXAS Nationwide Author: Fullerton , California Motor Vehicle: COPART Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
THOMAS W. BOEHNING Ebay christinab621 CHRISTINA BOEHNING used car sale rip off Used car rip-off warning Glastonbury Connecticut Author: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: THOMAS W. BOEHNING Glastonbury, CT,

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear advertised as used and developed by Christy Brinkley The ad claimed they would send a 14 day trial. I cancelled after 11 days because I have a better product. They billed me approx. $90.00 for the product and shipping saying it was a 30 day product but I had a 10 day trial. They are very misleading. Nationwide Author: Greenville, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Skinendear Nationwide