Your Search | j & s used engines

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
Five Star engines Bought new 383 had oilbleaks everywhere cost me $750 Glendale Arizona Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Auto Parts: Five Star engines Glendale, Arizona

May 03 2016
Wave Electric Bike Aaron Bodiya, Aaron Brady, Justin Bransmit Company used fake names to re-sell electric bikes through Indiegogo, then fails to deliver products Manhattan Beach, California Internet Author: Manhattan Beach, California Sporting Goods: Wave Electric Bike Internet

May 03 2016
MIRAVIE J Richardson Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Eye Care: MIRAVIE Internet

May 03 2016
Summit view auto Scammed on warranty which told me I would receive refund if not used Spencerport New York Author: Hilton, New York Auto Warranty: Summit view auto Spencerport, New York

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
HUDhomesUSA Took my money and cancelled my access to there website and changed the email that i used without asking Valencia Internet, Ca Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Realtors: HUDhomesUSA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
TO recruit #1 - Chalon Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Apr 30 2016
encante skin and encante eye products I was supposed to get a free trial size for 5.95 S& H. I sent that but now they havecharged my checking account 89.77 and 98.71. Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, Indiana Telemarketers: encante skin and encante eye products Internet

Apr 30 2016
siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Scam Foo Kam Foo Kam Foo approched our company because we help customers get approved for apartments when they cannot get approved with their Credit. Only problem with Kam Foo is that he used someone elses credit card and we caught it. He then started making threats that he would write negative stuff about our company on the internet for not helping him. He got caught and then we found that he is been in prison for scamming folks. : Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: http://www.siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
REI Success Academy, Zak Childress REI Academy, and a plethora of other dba's being used in Alabama and Florida Ripoff artist, real estate scam man, low-life cheat, thief, Madison, Alabama, Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: REI Success Academy, Zak Childress Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Donald Hank, Custom Engines, LLC Formerly Power Wagon Enterprises, Inc. Liar, thief, pretends to be a mechanic Jacksonville Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Mechanics: Donald Hank, Custom Engines, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Scott Stroup, Susan Aldridge,Joyce Bennett,Tara Whitfield,William, Sheryl,Earl, Penny, Charles, Debbie, Amanda Challans, Julianne Diegmann, Janet Miles, Raymond Tolbert,William Hylek I used to be very happy with the company now it seems like the people are shadey. Not honest anymore. Merrillville, but couldn't go to their office. Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Merrillville , Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Davidson Invention Will not provide an receipt to what my $795 was used for. Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Davidson Invention

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Law offices of David J. Don PLLC | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | con artist, (((REDACTED))) cheats clients out of money, does not pay for medical bills, expenses Phoenix Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law offices of David J. Don PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Black Bull Towing Aaron Huhemhis brother Victorhis lawer S. Lightfoot This towing companey came on propety unauthrized , towed my cay , will not give it back. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 28 2016
am used auto parts sent 2 blown motors Tampa Nationwide Author: harrison, Michigan Auto Parts: am used auto parts Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Queens Auto Mall Sold me a used Audi A4 2007 with serious engine problems and refused to help me fix the problem . Jamaica Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Queens Auto Mall Jamaica

Apr 27 2016
Paramount Pest Control This company is by far the most unprofessional and unreliable we have ever used.  Baltimore / Forest Hill Maryland Maryland Author: Baltimore , Maryland Pest Control: Paramount Pest Control

Apr 27 2016
Patrick J. D'Arcy Patrick J. D'Arcy, A Professional Law Corporation Patrick J. D'Arcy, Incompetent Ambulance Chaser Irvine California Author: Los Aneles, California Lawyers: Patrick J. D'Arcy Irvine, California

Apr 27 2016
endclothing.com Do not use these fools. I ordered a couple of items with my credit card expecting my items to come this week. Then, I get a message to send them an authorization code, etc. Or send them my Id card with a picture of my credit card. What that sounds like? S endclothing.com are Scammers & A waste of time to use 137 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AE Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet