J D MARVEL PRODUCTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j d marvel products
There may be more specific results for "j d marvel products"
For more specific results for "j d marvel products"
Showing 26-50 of 24,079 Found Reports For more specific results for "j d marvel products"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Linerworld Don't stand behind their terrible products Internet Author: Swartz Creek, Michigan Pools & Saunas: Linerworld Internet

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 19 2017
Premier Pools of Central Florida Instalation of inferior products. Fail to service and stand by what they sell. Winter Park Florida
We are in Contact Author: Apopka, Florida Pools & Saunas: Premier Pools of Central Florida Winter Park, Florida

May 18 2017
Boswell & Dunlap LLP Frederick j murphy and seth claytor unethical behavior during foreclosure proceedings bartow fl Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Boswell & Dunlap LLP bartow fl 33830 4620, Florida

May 18 2017
clair skin revive eye they took 168 out of my account for what...I don't have their product Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Beauty Products: clair skin revive eye Internet

May 17 2017
Fitweb max Premium Health Order free trial before you can even finish taking the free trial they are charging your account for two products now at $87.47 and $89.47 and when you call and say I don't even want a reorder they say too bad we do not have to refund anything. They are extremely rude and will not let you speak at all. I explained that we had not even received the product but we were charged for it and I did n Las Vegas Internet Author: Mooers Forks, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Fitweb max Internet

May 17 2017
Phytoextractum Possibly Adulterated Kratom Products Portland, Oregon Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Smoke Shops: Phytoextractum Internet

May 17 2017
Adaptive Active products eye creme and facial serum Costa Mesa California 92626 Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia Skin Care: Adaptive Nationwide

May 16 2017
1800 flowers We ordered flowers early for mothers day. The flowers where to arrive before not on but before mother's day. On mothers day we called mom to say we hope you liked the flowers but they never showed. Called 1800 thieves They said they would try to d Grinch stole mothers day New york Nationwide Author: Richmond, Texas Florists: 1800 flowers Nationwide

May 16 2017
L'Etoile Premium Skin Care, AKA. Beauty Impression, PIEROSKINCARE, AGEFREESKIN restoraagedefy.comskincarebeautyshop.com getluxuriousbeauty.com wrinklefreeproducts.com skincreamspecialoffer.com trynewageskin14daytrial.com letoileskincream.com letoilecream.org simpleantiagingskin.com Sells expensive monthly subscriptions to skin care products disguised as a free trial Los Angeles California Author: North Carolina Beauty Products: L'Etoile Premium Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Beautelift Shady, Sketchy and Ratchet Internet
Author: Manor, Texas Beauty Products: Beautelift Internet

May 16 2017
RnR Computers, R&R Computers, Laijian Ruan, R&R Computer Tech Group Untrustworthy services and defective products BROOKLYN New York Author: Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: RnR Computers BROOKLYN, New York

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 16 2017
Derma Devine SCAM artists! Do not order any products from this company. Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Skin Care: Derma Devine Internet

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 16 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty Products Glowingmenow Not a free sample Dallas Texas Author: Calgary, Alberta Skin Care: Hydroluxe Beauty Products Dallas, Texas

May 15 2017
Diet Supplements_SEC 2) Nutralife Health Products 1072 Madison Ave. Lakewood,New Jersey 08701 Scams, cheats (2 completely different companies names and products Las Vegas and Lakewood New Jersey Nevada and New Jersey Author: Anderson, California Alternative Health: Nutralife Las Vegas, Nevada

May 15 2017
WaistShaperz SCAM!! CHEAP PRODUCTS & NO RETURNS Hicksville New York Author: Batavia, Ohio Internet: WaistShaperz Hicksville, New York

May 15 2017
Trydesirbrillance Withdrawed $89.94 from account,haven't received any products Internet Author: Mesquite , Texas Skin Care: Trydesirbrillance

May 15 2017
Products Cube Ordered a computer from Marvin, and payed on PayPal. Internet Additional information Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

May 15 2017
Ageless Beauty Beauty products Houston Texas Author: Paonia, Colorado Sales People: Ageless Beauty Houston, Texas

May 15 2017
Warning Scam!! Hit Rate Solutions This company took my $600 never worked a minute and would not refund the money. I definitely do not recommend doing business with this company whatsoever. After interviewing five of the reps which sounded like they were 12 years old we decided that we d Warning Scam! Fraud don't trust this company# Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Hit Rate Solutions Internet

May 15 2017
Rejuvedem ZanuHealthy Glow Scam - they send unordered products St. Petersburg, FL Internet charge came from UT and FL Author: Bradenton, Florida Skin Care: Rejuvedem Internet

May 15 2017
LCI*Pureeyecomplex MII*Completeskin I ordered samples of two products on line ($3.99 + .99s&h and $4.99 + .99s&h) - then they said I agreed to an auto monthly order of $85.95 and $89.95. I did not! The woman argued with me - I told her she should credit my account - she said she wouldn't. I plan to decline charges. Fountain Valley California Author: Martinez, Georgia Skin Care: LCI*Pureeyecomplex Fountain Valley, California

May 15 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK ORDR NO. LXUS61503777. I just entered my email address but did not complete the order. Based on this they have already shipped the products and expecting me to pay cash on delivery. Denmark Denmark
Author: SINGAPORE, California Beauty Products: LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK Internet