J. D. MARVEL PRODUCTS INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j. d. marvel products inc
There may be more specific results for "j. d. marvel products inc"
For more specific results for "j. d. marvel products inc"
Showing 1-25 of 96,378 Found Reports For more specific results for "j. d. marvel products inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
dumpster rental inc liers ,scam artist , fraud cannot be trusted do not use. Internet Author: Maine Recycling/Trash removal: dumpster rental inc Internet

Oct 20 2017
JM Electric J&M ELECTRIC COelec repair service 24 hrs 24 hr avail electrician free estimates Ripoff Blackmailer Raleigh North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Electrical Services: JM Electric Raleigh, North Carolina

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Moose Shack Don Markham, D Markham, Don C Markham, Michelle Markham, Marie C Marzolino, Dominick J Marzolino, Don Markham ,Reverend, CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER OWNS RESTAURANT AND SERVES YOU FOOD ,UNBELIEVABLE, Alden New York Buffalo New York Oswego New York Watertown New York Nationwide
Author: Alabama Catering: Moose Shack Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Receiver Daniel J Sterner They took 6650.00 from me . I was trying to consolidatey debts. They only gave me me back 1500.00 and I want the remaining amount back asap. They owe over $5,000. Merrick New York Author: Charleston, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Merrick, New York

Oct 20 2017
Visalia Vitamic C Serum Visalia Skin Care CreamVisalia Eye Serum Visalia Products use a subscription continuity merchant, DelomodLavish Skin and Eye Revive Life who will charge your account $89.95 and $85.95 per month. RIP OFF California Author: Disney, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Visalia Vitamic C Serum Internet

Oct 20 2017
Promotion Engine Crusher Productions, Inc. The company made claims for a money back guarantee which they did not honor, They only gave double-talk and lies disguised as customer service to mask the issue, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Software: Promotion Engine Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
Luxure and Akoura I believe this company is skirting the word - deceptive. I don't recall when I ordered that i was entering into a contract. I believed that I could try 2 products for a minimal cost and after 14 days cancel. I called on the 14th day and was told that I have to pay additional 9.95 per each to cancel the contract. It also took 7 days to receive it. Internet  Author: Bourbon, Indiana Skin Care: Luxure and Akoura Internet

Oct 20 2017
Synergy Group Services, Inc. Dr David LiporaceLisa Liporace This Rehab Center is big SCAM and should be closed down! and I would not send ANYONE to this place looking for help! Let's starts off with the fact that Synergy who is an addiction treatment center does not employee a Psychiatrist? Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Synergy Group Services, Inc. Palm Beach Gardens,, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Gina Monteforte Scam Telemarketers Patchogue New York
Author: Minnesota Financial Services: Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Patchogue, New York

Oct 19 2017
en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping yozos shipping, bonhomie productions, i bought 2 itmes through ebay each was $10.76, the exact same product i found out later is $2.97 each at home d.epot, order was placed through ebay, box came from amazon and order slip inside shows that this yozos bought the two items from amazon and then at 8hamtobsepotat9* .49 each and then had it shipped to me. they also charge a restocking fee and return shipping. this whole thing is a scam! Internet Author: rancho mirage, California Cleaning Services: en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping Internet

Oct 19 2017
Mystic Stitch Inc I ordered a product from them on Oct 1 2017 they took my paypal money it was deducted from my bank account and I still have not recieved the product 400 w. norwegian st. Pottsville, Penn. 17901 Pennsilvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Mystic Stitch Inc Internet

Oct 19 2017
FAIRWAY MARKETING GROUP CANNABUIS LOVE . COMM DIDNT SEND PRODUCTS HUMBOLT CO. CAL. Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Drug Dealers: FAIRWAY MARKETING GROUP Internet

Oct 19 2017
ATLAS SERVICE inc. I Got Ripped Off Boynton Beach Florida Author: No Place, Iowa Maintenance Companies: ATLAS SERVICE inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Luna Belle or Luma Belle Illegally took money out of my account !!! I have no idea never got any paperwork stating ! Nationwide Author: Howe, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Products: Luna Belle Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Bella Restore-LAH Online LLC Joanna Gaines Fake Joanna Gaines Skin Products LAKE TAHOE Nevada Author: NEW YORK, New York Eye Care: Bella Restore-LAH Online LLC LAKE TAHOE, Nevada

Oct 18 2017
InsideUp Inc Asad Haroon and Grant Bentley No Payments Made Cheating with India based Partners Not giving Money Fraud Scam Not Ready to Pay San Diego California Idiot Asad Haroon too much of ego and dumb Author: Pune, Advertising Agencies: InsideUp Inc San Diego, California

Oct 18 2017
Torsten Klasen and Annemarie Werdekker - Career Criminals, Frauds, Scammers and Cheats - BEWARE false advertising, fake products Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa Ontario, Canada
Author: SW, Ontario Liars: Torsten Klasen Windsor, Ontario

21, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Through a family member in Canada i was given the contaxct for Willard Simons in regards to business loans. I reached out and ovr two weeks on a daily basis i emailed with Willard in regards to business money. He decided he would take a 2.5 million d willard simons shields financial ericson visser charlotte? Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bait-and-Switch: willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Internet

Oct 18 2017
Merantec Rip off, defective products no service repair compensation. Gurnee Illinois
Author: Douglas, Wyoming Electronic Manufacturers: Merantec Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
Lux Style International Sent Invoice for Unwanted Product Denmark Nationwide Author: Southend-on-Sea, Beauty Products: Lux Style International Nationwide