J. D. MARVEL PRODUCTS INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j. d. marvel products inc
There may be more specific results for "j. d. marvel products inc"
For more specific results for "j. d. marvel products inc"
Showing 1-25 of 95,617 Found Reports For more specific results for "j. d. marvel products inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
auto demag cosignor inc. wendy jacobson this is a deal that looks too good to be true portland, oregon Author: redwood city, California Motor Vehicle: auto demag cosignor inc. Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Envisage Skin International Facebook ad rip off. Sending products after the trial offer. Trying to charge my CC. St. Petersburg Internet Florida Author: PARIS, Illinois Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Aug 22 2017
Noveau Restor Facebook Deceptive Promo of Noveau Restor Eye and Skin Cream Trial/Unauthorized Monthly Charges on Credit Card Marked as Subscription/ On a trial basis but charges were done on June, July and August 2017 on the 2 products which amounted to almost 600 US Dollars on my Statement Billing. Internet, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 Author: Las Piñas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Noveau Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Elly's World Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener scam Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Elly' s world Steam strightner ad in Facebook Internet
Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Beauty Products: Ellis worl Internet

Aug 22 2017
Apex Enterprise Solutions Inc Wrongly Charged on Gemini Account continuously for an Year Mississauga Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Ontario Better Business Bureau: Apex Enterprise Solutions Inc Mississauga, Ontario

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
Girard J. Coia is an eBay mail fraud scammer Mail fraud scammer bought authentic jersey, sent back worthless replica jersey Media Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: Girard J. Coia Media, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2017
Wow fashion Ellys world I placed a order online and never received the product Nationwide
Author: Lagrange, Kentucky Beauty Products: Wow fashion Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

12, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans Inc Helping America Group, Breeze financial, US leagal club, Jeremy Marcus Pompano Beach Florida****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Farmington, Michigan Credit Services: 321 Loans Nationwide

Elly's world Not sent item, website unavailable. Internet
Author: Colchester, Other Beauty Products: Elly's world Internet

Aug 22 2017
Wondershare Don't buy wondershare products Internet Author: Cohoes, New York Computer Software: Wondershare Internet

Aug 22 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Inc. I sent them payment for a list they claimed they have but they were not able to deliver it. Complete waste of time and lost money. New Jersey Internet Author: New york, New York Consumer Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Inc Internet

Aug 22 2017
Route 136 Auto Body Weiss's Garage Inc. Auto Body Shop Garage Norwalk Connecticut Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Route 136 Auto Body Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 22 2017
PRECISION CONSULTING INC Wayne SCAM LEAD HPD VIOLATION REMOVAL New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: PRECISION CONSULTING INC

Aug 22 2017
Stern Recovery Services, Inc ,SRS, Called me asking for payment but refused to send me supporting documents for supposed debt. North Carolina Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Collection Agency's: Stern Recovery Services, Inc

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
BrandYourself.com, Inc. Will not cancel membership Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: BrandYourself.com, Inc. Internet

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Lauren E. Grayson Money wire scam, tax fraud, identity theft San Diego Internet Author: Burbank, California Income Tax Service: Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Trim Genesis Unknown Debited money from my husband's account and shipped products that I didn't order. The address is wrong and I am asleep at 1:30 am wouldn't order this. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Trim Genesis St. Petersburg , Florida

Aug 21 2017
ADDICT GEAR hey have by mail confirmed reciept of my order and payment by card. They have given order number and declared shipment of products. by email still not yet received items more then 60 days oklahoma Oklahoma
Author: RIYADH, New York Eye Care: ADDICT GEAR oklahoma, Oklahoma