Your Search | j. d. marvel products inc

May 31 2016
Cash Advance Inc Loan Scan Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Inc Internet

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Vskin and Age escape US GreaterhelthFensheermusclefit They charged me for two trials and i only orderd one, and then i never received any products. Called them 3 times to cancel and theyare still charging my card ? Florida Author: Derry, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Vskin and Age escape US ?, Florida

May 30 2016
Gerry Lee; G. Lee Sales, Inc Gerry Lee of G. Lee Sales is incompetent shower door installer Tuxedo Park New York Author: Riverside, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Gerry Lee Tuxedo Park, New York

May 30 2016
Hensley Enterprises Inc Mr. Alexandru Lungo Fraudulent Bank Guarantee, Fraudulent bank Letters, Fraudulent Corporate Letters Victoria, Mahe Belarus Author: Sandymount, Alabama Banks: Hensley Enterprises Inc Victoria, Mahe,

1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
eBay Inc Stole my money to refund buyer outside policy! Double standards Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Medical Supplies: eBay Inc Internet

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Baron Builders and Remodeling Owner – Vernon D. Baron COMPLETE FRAUD. TOOK MONEY AND NEVER RETURNED! Kearns Utah
Author: Holladay, UT, Utah Builders & Contractors: Baron Builders and Remodeling Kearns, Utah

May 29 2016
Lowes home improvment choice decking mold growth greensboro north carolina Author: MCLEANSVILLE , North Carolina Building Products: Lowes home improvment Nationwide

May 29 2016
Midwest Metal Products Midwest Homes for Pets , Midwest iCrates Midwest Dog Crate Danger ! Muncie Indiana
Author: Henderson, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Midwest Metal Products Muncie, Indiana

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado
RE: False Claims Against Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

divas lace wigs Wigging out over inferior, overly priced hair! Las Vegas Nevada
Divas Lace Wigs Only Sells Premium Quality Products Priced for the Everday Woman Author: bronx, New York Hair Salons: divas lace wigs Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Beauty Impressions Promoted skin care products as being free bottles and pay only $4.95 for shipping! Pacolma, California Author: Findlay, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacolma,, California

May 28 2016
Legging Army Selling defective products!!! Holey leggings! San Diego California Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, California Clothing Stores: Legging Army Internet

May 28 2016
AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Legrant Stanley pavinhg, driveways, asphalt Malden Massachusetts Author: boston, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Malden, Massachusetts

May 28 2016
M Everything They sell Products which they dont have and steel your money! It is a fake Website! West Yorkshire Internet
Author: Munich, Alabama Clothing Stores: M Everything Internet

May 28 2016
New Prime Inc prime inc PrimeSucces leasing should be changed to Prime Failure Leasing Springfield Missouri Author: Santa Maria, California Unusual Rip-Off: New Prime Inc Springfield, Missouri

May 27 2016
Lowe's Canada Price Gouging. A massive discrepency between USA and Canadian Pricing on some items Lethbridge, Alberta Nationwide In Need Of Anger Management? Author: Lethbridge, Alberta Building Products: Lowe's Canada Nationwide

May 27 2016
Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Lavish Home Furniture Lied from the end of sale. No return call backs. No customer service. No commitment. No integrity Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Saddle Brook, New Jersey

May 27 2016
Holonis, INC Holonis, Hayden Hollis, Richard Hollis Scammers, Fradulent, Dishonest, San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: Holonis, INC San Diego, California

May 27 2016
Square, Inc. fraud, fraudulent, committed fraud, illegal, criminal, not honest, dishonest, lied, liars, deceivers, game players, mind games, disgusting, ridiculous, piece of s**t San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. San Francisco, California