Your Search | j. d. marvel products inc

Jan 17 2017
Beauty P D C for L'etoile said I canceled a day late . I called a week later to cancel after I had mdse ca Internet Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Beauty P D C Internet

Jan 17 2017
PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. Brent Allard / PP support Niranjan or Neil They have been Withholdng My Dec. 3rd 2016 winnings of $1000.00. San Francisco California Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. San Francisco, California

Jan 17 2017
TaxACT, Inc. No Support, Prices are a Rip Off Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Income tax: TaxACT, Inc. Internet

Jan 17 2017
Eye Glass Depot Phoney frames, lost return Brooklyn New York Author: Dallas, Texas Optical Products & Repair: Eye Glass Depot Brooklyn, New York

Jan 17 2017
Sunay Face Misleading Advertising Nationwide Author: florissant, Missouri Beauty Products: Sunay Face Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Renew/Derma Zen CleanseLohverediet They said FREE Face and eye cream just pay shipping.. Received the products two charged my account 87.47 twice do not know Nationwide Author: Bentleyville, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Renew/Derma Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
United Games FirefanUnited Games Inc Took money but did not deliver what was promised. UTAH Author: Marietta, Georgia Casinos: United Games Internet

Jan 16 2017
S. Barrett Rinzler: Hires Drug Dealers at Restaurant - Square One Concepts, Inc. - Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers : Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: New York, New York Restaurants: S. Barrett Rinzler Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet fresh-diet-solutions.com free trial set-up Auto-pay con. Products you didn't ask for. Refunds you'll never get. USA Internet Author: Vancouver, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet Internet

Jan 16 2017
National Telecom Services, Inc. National Telecom Failure/Refusal to pay subcontractors Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: New York Communications & Networking: National Telecom Services, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Elite Booting, Inc. inmobilized car at Burger King's Parking Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Towing: Elite Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 16 2017
YOUR WISH STORE I was charged $80 for the products I ordered and haven't received them months later. Originally it was possible to track the order to China and now suddenly my email address doesn't appear on their system to even track CHINA Author: Internet Appliances: YOUR WISH STORE Internet

Jan 16 2017
Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Just walk on by----actually run!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlatna, Georgia Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
Kratom crazy I have had the exact same experience as the other guy who bought Kratom from Total scam alert! Selling dangerous products Chicago, Denver and St. Louis Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Kratom crazy Internet

Jan 15 2017
Stratford Company Lories Tolbert Misrepresentation Retaliation Failure to Honor C&D California Author: Orange County, California Brokerage Companies: Stratford Company Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye Cream Fraud in inducement Unauthorized charges for additional products Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 15 2017
Crooked JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc. JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc; Joseph Castellano. Broker of Record is a crook; 287 Main St W, Hamilton, ON L8P 1J7; (905) 522-2269; Mobile 905-522-2269  will not return my deposit of $50,000.00 Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Crooked JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc. Hamilton, Ontario

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 14 2017
SWREG Digital River DR MyCommerce, Inc fka Dr GlobalDirect Inc. dba eSellerate, Mindvision, RegNow, SWReg SWReg will not honor 30 day Money Back Guarantee Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Computer Software: SWREG Digital River Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jan 14 2017
City Lending Inc City Lending Inc of Vienna, Virginia is a Total Fraud Vienna Virginia Author: Virginia Mortgage Brokers: City Lending Inc Vienna, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
Tropical Roofing inc Sold me windowed that have molded between the glass and hardware loss Clearwater Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Tropical Roofing inc Clearwater, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount Score Discount; Hobbies Unleashed; Steal your money and don't deliver products Portland Oregon Internet Author: Denham Spring, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland