Your Search | j. d. marvel products

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Carburetors and More La Porte Tx Horrible Products Horrible Customer Service DO NOT BUY!!! La Porte Texas Texas Author: Eagle River, Wisconsin Car Parts & Accessories: carburetors & more Internet

28, Report #1171962

Aug 25 2014
Michigan Realty Solutions Eva Stewart; J. Boyle ; Jonathan Joseph Goscinski Does not pay vendors/subcontractors-did not check ripoff site before doing work for these  Cleveland Ohio Author: Aurora, Ohio Realtors: Michigan Realty Solutions Richmond, Michigan

Aug 25 2014
Jeff Nemes Energy Solutions of Florida , Renuen Corporation , Alex Kim ,J Charles Nemes , Jeffrey Nemes The Truth about Renuen, ReNu Energy Solutions, Energy Solutions of Florida Scam Jupiter Florida
Author: Jupiter, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jeff Nemes Jupiter , Florida

30, Report #1172033

Aug 24 2014
LaDermanique and Lumera Lumera has sold out and will no longer be selling from this website. If you are an existing customer and have any questions or concerns, please call our 24/7 Customer Support # - 1-888-312-6659 Returns Address:Lumera120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 2 This was one of the biggest scams ever. It puts at risk businesses who are trying to sell legitimate products. After advertising online for test serums for mailing costs alone, without my explicit permission they sold me two more bottles for a combine cost of $180 and then refused to cancel my order or send me my money back for unused products. I hope they are brought to justice. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Eye Care: LaDermanique and Lumera Nationwide

31, Report #1171995

Aug 24 2014
J and P Moving, INC, Tasheen Pickett SCAM! THEIVES! They picked up my stuff June 25th and it is now August 24th and I have no idea where my stuff is. The company has disconnected their phones. They moving compnay I origianlly hired was USA Moving Group and they subcontracted my move out. They cannot get a hold of the company either. STAND UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!! GIVE ME MY STUFF!! Sumter South Carolina Author: Folsom, California Moving Companies: J and P Moving, INC Sumter, South Carolina

32, Report #1171927

Aug 24 2014
D&D Painting Donald W Claire, Don Claire Scammer and scumbag West Deptford New Jersey Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: D&D Painting West Deptford, New Jersey

Aug 23 2014
Quality Encapsulations Quality Life Essentials Amazon Review Scam by Quality Encapsulations Garcinia and other products Internet Author: Alabama Weightloss Programs: Quality Encapsulations Internet

Aug 23 2014
http://budgetgoodsz.com/ Sharon Rose Vsharonrosev@yahoo.com FAKE WEBSITE - TAKES $$$$ - SHIPS NOTHING ! Columbia South Carolina
Author: Henderson, Nevada Building Products: http://budgetgoodsz.com/ Internet

Aug 22 2014
Dermanique La Dermanique Charged me for, and sent me products I didn't expect. Greenville South Carolina Author: Gainesville, Florida Drugstores: Dermanique Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
William J Zubon Bill William J Zubon is a Thief! Carson City Nevada Author: Fallon, Nevada Questionable Activities: William J Zubon Carson City, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Equinox equinoxserum.com I called to notify the company that the trial products arrived while I was out of the country. I explained to the representative m but they won't return my money either way. It should be illegal to automatically make an individual a member of any company if a person tries a product. Bluffdale Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Equinox Bluffdale, Utah

Aug 22 2014
Natural Green Cleanse The thief’s are sending out overpriced products, for which Amazon charges less than 1/3 the price Internet Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Natural Green Cleanse Internet

Aug 21 2014
J&o wood stoves Joe Panero The owner is rude and dishonest and it easy to see how the attitude and culture of the employees are developed Duncansville Pennsylvania Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Building Products: J&o wood stoves Duncansville, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2014
P & D Forwarding Inc and Import & Export Consulting Inc Sres Palafox do not pay services of transportation Laredo Texas Author: Laredo, Texas Trucking Companies: Net Services Inc Laredo, Texas

Aug 21 2014
av8rstuff Charged my credit card and received NO products Georgia Author: Dunnellon, Florida On-Line Business: av8rstuff Georgia

Aug 20 2014
International Taxidermy Intl. Taxidermy, Edith fleet, Cabo Taxidermy, Hector the director the fish collector International Taxidermy in Cabo, be aware of their faulty fish mount products Cabo San lucas Internet
Author: Nacka, California Taxidermy: International Taxidermy Internet

Aug 20 2014
Auravie Skincare www.bunzaimedia.comwww.miraclefacelift.com SCAMMERS!! SCUMBAGS!! Van Nuys Nationwide, CA Author: Syracuse, New York Beauty Products: Auravie Skincare Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Phoenix Restoration Services, inc. Mobile, AL Edward H. Inge Refuses to Acknowledge Debts or Pay Invoices for Products Delivered of Services Performed Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Home Improvements: Phoenix Restoration Services, inc. Mobile, AL Mobile, Alabama

Aug 19 2014
Zmodo Poorly manufactured products, zero customer support City of Industry Internet Author: California Cameras & Video: Zmodo Internet

Aug 19 2014
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Mike J. Anderson Morgan & Associates Liar! San Amtonio Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Attorneys General: Mike J. Anderson San Antonio, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Robert D Harris VytoCor Web Solutions VytoCor Web Solutions-Vexel Multimedia SCAM ARTIST memphis Tennessee Author: memphis , Tennessee Consumer Services: Robert D Harris VytoCor Web Solutions memphis, Tennessee

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California