Your Search | j. k. harris

Aug 09 2014
MarkMiller Construction Inc Mark J and Diane Markmiller Unpaid Vendor Invoices Bell Canyon, Ventura County California
Author: SANTA PAULA, California Landscape Companies: MarkMiller Construction Inc Bell Canyon, California

Aug 08 2014
GREATLAKESHEATING-AC.COM MICHAEL J RITTER, MIKE RITTER, GREAT LAKES HEATING AIR CONDTIONING & ELECTRICAL, INC. SOUTH BEND INDIANA UNPROFESSIONAL, UNREASONABLE, AND NOT HONEST SOUTH BEND Indiana Author: south bend, Indiana Electrical Services: GREATLAKESHEATING-AC.COM SOUTH BEND, Indiana

Aug 08 2014
RAJ INDIAN CLOTHING RAJ ON 3RD Alex the q**** raj the seedy j******* rajlotus raj rags cheap rags , rude staff , liar credit card fraud racist theif , moldy rags los angeles California Author: Inglewood, California Clothing Stores: RAJ INDIAN CLOTHING los angeles, California

Aug 08 2014
j and d lawn and tractor rude wexford Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: j and d lawn and tractor wexford, Pennsylvania

Aug 07 2014
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ESTATE SALES & APPRAISAL + LEAVEY ESTATE SALES & AUCTION SERVICE, Cathie Pitts, aka Cathie Leavey, TJ Leavey, aka Thomas J Leavey and Nick Rempel Author: Long Beach, California Auction / Liquidators: Southern California Estate Sales & Appraisal Tustin, California

Aug 07 2014
American Financial Resources REVIEW: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR), nationwide residential mortgage lender, committed to customer satisfaction with reputation built on trust, ethical lending practices. AFR continues helping families across America achieve homeownership. American Financial Resources, Inc. receives positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.. American Financial Resources, direct lender ranked #1 in 203(k) for sponsored originations offering a number of home loan programs including but not limited to: FHA, VA, USDA, Manufactured, Conventional, Jumbo, & more.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Parsippany, New Jersey

Aug 06 2014
j&p mover sumter sc picked up belongings posably stolen now no contact sumter South Carolina Author: scappoose, Oregon Moving Companies: j&p mover sumter sc sumter , South Carolina

Aug 06 2014
J. Michael Winner Mobile Auto Repair 410-903-2145 or 410/903-2145 or Winner Automotive LLC SCAM ARTIST, THIEF Crofton, Maryland Author: Severna Park, Maryland Auto Repair Service: J. Michael Winner Mobile Auto Repair Crofton, Maryland

Aug 06 2014
B&K Tree Service B&K Tree Trimming & RemovalBrandon McNeil Cut tree and did not clean up, broke item and has not replaced it Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Landscape Companies: B&K Tree Service Grand Rapids, Michigan

Aug 06 2014
heritage financial group In conjunction with J & D produce , inc. they said I was a prize winner sent me a check 3,875.00 to deposit then send 1,875.00 western union to Amanda O 'Sullivan in Ireland check is not real p.o. box 1548, Edinburg Texas 78540 Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Banks: heritage financial group Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
USA 1 Constuctions & Developments llc Owner James Gittens ,G J transport ,Mr.G's land Development & Construction, work hard and no pay !!! Do not even attemp to work for him ! Stone Mountain Georgia
Author: Stone mountain, Georgia Liars: USA 1 Constuctions & Developments llc Stone Mountain, Georgia

Aug 04 2014
J and P Moving, Inc. Delivery Scam - Undelivered Furniture and Household Goods Sumter South Carolina Author: Alexandria, Virginia Moving Companies: J and P Moving, Inc. Sumter, South Carolina

Aug 04 2014
Adam D. Johnson; A to Z Home Solutions; J E Business Solutions TOTAL SCUM BAG Eau Clair Wisconsin Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Small Business Services: Adam D. Johnson Eau Clair, Wisconsin

Aug 04 2014
P. Timothy Pittullo Attorney, Pittullo, Barker & Associates Jennifer J. Kropke Timothy Pittullo Attorney Peter Timothy Pittullo, Tim Pittullo, Sissie Barker, Barker, P. Timothy, California, Rancho Cucamonga Professional Malpractice Claim Case Number 30-2013-00655429-CU-BT-CJC. City of Orange Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Pamona, California Attorneys & Legal Services: P. Timothy Pittullo Attorney, Pittullo, Barker & Associates Jennifer J. Kropke Timothy Pittullo Attorney Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 04 2014
757-632-3067 Belinda Yung, Elegant Belinda, Mina Parker, Flora Belle, Belinda Lewis, Belinda J Moritz, Belinda J Yee, Belinda Joy, raised in Virginia hates other escorts & spreads lies Mississippi Internet
Author: Louisiana Work Place Bullies: 757-632-3067 Internet

Aug 02 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Aug 02 2014
Raheem Babalola Ar-Raheem Hassan Babalola Ar-Raheem Harris Raheem Babalola is a THIEF & SEXUAL HARASSER Tampa/Orlando/Miami Nationwide
Author: Tampa , Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Raheem Babalola Nationwide

Aug 01 2014
J & M Audio Purchased a Bluetooth Motorcycle headset from this company, and it will not communicate with my Garmin GPS. The company faults Garmin, but the GPS works fine with other brands of headsets. Will not allow me to return for a refund, because I do not have original packaging, which was not sent with the item. This company installed the item in my helmet, and did not send any packaging when they shipped my helmet back to me. Tucson Arizona Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Motorcycles: J & M Audio Tucson, Arizona

Aug 01 2014
Harris Bank Doesnt release title in timely fashion Nationwide Author: West Lebanon, Indiana Loans: Harris Bank Nationwide

Aug 01 2014
Prism Construction Lakewood Construction Associates, Lakewood Builders, J Mike Hammel, Jim Deering, James E. Deering, Aaron Swihart con men, crooks, thieves, unethical scumbags, incompetent builders, Dublin Ohio Author: centerburg, Oklahoma Builders & Contractors: Prism Construction Dublin, Ohio

Aug 01 2014
DRS of Erie Carl J. Good Jr. Greedy, Selfish, Sexist, Don't pay bills, dont care about customers, ruined my home Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: DRS of Erie Erie, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
stewart auto sales jeremy stewartt & j auto sales Jeremy Stewart sold me a car that has lots of damage to the frame. The court cant find him to serve court papers. indian trail North Carolina Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Auto Dealers: stewart auto sales indian trail, North Carolina

Jul 31 2014
Principal Account Management PAM, Nick Bishop (J. Richard Triesler, Pres, Charlene K. Moore, VP Admin) -Thresler Company, Inc. Took our money and did NOTHING regarding our cases! Encino California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Principal Account Management Encino, California

Jul 31 2014
USA Financial LLC including DOJ Officer John Harris SCAM ARTIST who harasses people at all costs Internet Author: Litchfield, Illinois Federal Government: USA Financial LLC Internet