Your Search | j.d byrider

Aug 27 2015
JD byrider Attempted Ripoff flint Michigan Author: linden, Michigan Auto Dealers: JD byrider flint, Michigan

Aug 19 2015
JD byrider abuse!!! Very disrespectful once they have you in a loan. They hang up on me when i tried to make a payment. Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO , Florida Liars: JD byrider Orlando , Florida

Jul 08 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Dan Keitley Was Supposed To Give Me $1500 For My Vehicle,But Said I Still Had To Pay The Deferred Dowwn Payments Bi Weekly. When I Lost Days An Hours At Work,Dan Wouldn't Re Do The Paperwork And Work With Me. I Had Thought The Payments Would Be $170 A Month,Not Bi Weekly And Not Till August.They Re Poed The Van Last Night. I Had Already Paid Them A Total Of $180.00 Dover Ohio
Really? Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
J.D. Byrider 400/month on a 2003, what!? Richmond Indiana Typical Author: Portland, Indiana Car Financing: J.D. Byrider

Jun 11 2015
JD Byrider Yes they are true to their words whent they say they will get you in a car but they make you feel trapped after the deal is complete. Have had nothing but problems with my car from week 1 they sold me a lemon and over charged me outragous pricing. 1st week i had my car i had to rplace tires and ball joints a month later had to replace sway bar links then few months later my ac clutch went out and after that my rear end went out and right after that my motor went bad. 2 years after having the car i found out the blue book value of the car was just 4,000 and the charged me over 11,000 for the car they sold me a lemon and ripped me off really bad ill never ever go back to them for another car in my life. I highly recommend no one to go to JD byrider to get a car they set you up for failure make you feel trapped and makes your deal with them feel like a living hell Greenwood Indiana So.. Author: rosedale, Indiana Car Financing: JD Byrider greenwood, Indiana

Jun 07 2015
jd byrider rip off Allentown pennsylvania Pulling What? Author: bath, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: jd byrider

May 14 2015
JD Byrider I got a car in November 8th of 2014 I had a belt in my car squeaking and if it will fix if I came back so I came back for days and they said they couldn't fix it well its been about for months now and my muffler is starting to come off  columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider columbus, Ohio

Mar 19 2015
jd byrider they sold me a lemon and knew it. i had to sign off after three years of nothing but repairs. kernersville North Carolina Author: burlington, North Carolina Auto Dealers: jd byrider kernersville, North Carolina

Mar 06 2015
JD BYRIDER CNAC they are not processing my tag title for my vehicle on time, Im driving a vehicle with an expired tag Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Auto Dealers: JD BYRIDER CNAC Georgia

Mar 01 2015
CNAC-Appleton, WI J.D. Byrider/CNAC Stole money from my bank account , Appleton Wisconsin Stolen Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Car Financing: CNAC-Appleton, WI , Appleton, Wisconsin

11, Report #1208971

Feb 13 2015
JD BYRIDER NOT FOLLOWING THERE OWN POLICIES AND FAIR DEBT ACT Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: JD BYRIDER Las Vegas, Nevada

12, Report #1208030

Feb 10 2015
J.D. Byrider Sold me a SUV, misrepresenting it as 4 wheel Drive Monroeville Pennsylvania Thank you Author: Trafford , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: J.D. Byrider Monroeville, Pennsylvania

13, Report #1205678

Jan 30 2015
jd byrider jd byrider Champaign Illinois
Author: Champaign, Illinois Financial Services: Auto Dealers: jd byrider Champaign, Illinois

14, Report #1204638

Jan 27 2015
JD Byrider Not Willing to Work With Me East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania work for them Author: Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: JD Byrider East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

15, Report #1199488

Jan 05 2015
CNAC JD Byrider Demand Repo Shut Off Bills Personal Information Marietta Ohio Question for ryan77wv Author: New Martinsville, West Virginia Auto Dealers: CNAC Marietta, Ohio

16, Report #1199003

Jan 02 2015
JD Byrider financial burden,bad cars,car caught on fire while in it,lemon Raleigh North Carolina Author: Garner, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: JD Byrider Raleigh, North Carolina

17, Report #1195055

Dec 12 2014
jd byrider/cnac i have paid on my car for 2 years never late and i started new job and dont get a check for 2 weeks i asked if they could change the car payment to monthly and i would pay it in 2 weeks they refused and told me to go borrow the money there is no late payments they will not wait. cause i am on bi weekly payments columbia Missouri Ripped off by JD Byrider Author: mexico, Missouri Loans: jd byrider/cnac columbia, Missouri

18, Report #1192504

Dec 02 2014
JD Byrider Violation of Consumer Protection Laws Harvey Nationwide Really Robert???? Author: flossmoor, Illinois Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
JD Byrider Richmond, Indiana CNAC Richmond Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD Bride Richmond, Indiana Internet

Nov 04 2014
JD Byrider has used, lied, and ripped me off and Im tired of it! St Clairsville Ohio Learning about buying a vehicle Author: bellaire, Ohio Auto Dealer Repairs: JD Byrider St Clairsville, Ohio

Nov 03 2014
Enterprise rent-a-car. Louisville,Kentucky J.D Charged my debit card whatever they wanted too and when they want too Louisville Kentucky Enterprise Cares Author: Jeffersonville , Indiana Car Rentals: Enterprise rent-a-car. Louisville,KY Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 01 2014
jd byrider scammers! marietta Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Auto Dealers: jd byrider marietta, Georgia

Oct 15 2014
Jd byrider Cnac finance I purchased car last dec 2013 was in need of car badly I put down 1700$ in down payments in I've had several problems with car since then. They charged me 21% interest which made the car loan amount over 10,000 for a Pontiac G6 which had over 100,000 miles on it. At the time I needed a car bad and then later found out that I paid more than the car was worth in I was ripped off. . This has been very stressful for me and I really am thinkin of givin car bck and goin to purchase me a better car at a lower payment rate!! Help help help !! Ripoff Joliet Illinois JD Byrider Ripoff Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jd byrider Joliet , Illinois

Sep 13 2014
JD ByRider CNAC JD Byrider is selling substandared vehicles at inflated prices Muskegon Michigan It's called loan default Author: Muskegon, Michigan Car Financing: JD ByRider Muskegon, Michigan

Sep 11 2014
j.d byrider / cnac finance scott in service, trish in customer service,, the whole place except brad he's in the wrong dealership, he deserves a better place. stole, hurt, dishonest, broken, lies, screaming, police, law suits pinellas park Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto Dealers: j.d byrider / cnac finance pinellas park, Florida