Your Search | j.d byrider

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 10 2016
Jd byrider Poor customer service Branford Connecticut
Author: Danbury, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Jd byrider Connecticut

Jul 20 2016
JD Byrider/CNAC screwed by JD Byrider/CNAC Chandler Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD Byrider/CNAC Chandler, Arizona

Jul 18 2016
j. d. byrider Gallatin,tn Madison, Tn.Ga lemon and over priced car madison Tennessee Author: madison, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: j. d. byrider madison , Tennessee

Jul 04 2016
Offroad Armor J.D murray I ordered a front bumper for my jeep cherokee over the phone with him and also paid over the phone. He said my bumper would be done in about two weeks. After getting the run around for about a month he would no longer answer or return my calls. Has been around a year now and i still have not got a refund or received my bumper. Colorado springs Colorado Author: Branson, Missouri Auto Parts: Offroad Armor Colorado springs, Colorado

May 28 2016
JD Byrider Monroeville DON'T BE PRESSURED! Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Verona, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Monroeville Monroeville, Pennsylvania

May 10 2016
Bartolini finance CNAC/J/D BYRIDER THIS COMPANY FILED A LAWSUIT AND GARNISHED MY WAGES AFTER I VOLUNTARILY GAVE MY VEHICLE BACK TO THEM AFTER A COUPLE MONTHS OF HAVING IT  MESA Arizona You had a voluntary repo that is now a judgment Author: mesa, Arizona Car Financing: Bartolini finance MESA, Arizona

May 04 2016
JD Byrider Tuesday. Sales rep JD Money Trap Columbus Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbus, Ohio

Apr 12 2016
JD Byrider CNAC Not Upfront Dorchester Massachusetts Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
Jd byrider Worst mistake ever Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Jd byrider Houston, Texas

Mar 18 2016
Smart Auto formerly JD Byrider I was sold a lemon back in 2007 or 2008 the company then moved locations I was no longer able to contact them the car was returned it is now March 2016 and they send me a collection letter for 9,058.05 of which I do not owe the car was priced for less and I didn't get to drive the car for even 2 months. These people are real rip offs and will not even help you even if you have atleast a 30 day warranty it still doesn't matter this company does not abide by any of their promises and you will just be ripped off. Do not trust these scammers. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Dealers: Smart Auto formerly JD Byrider Nevada

Feb 24 2016
JD byrider Rip Off bridgeport west Virginia Author: ashland, Virginia Auto Dealers: JD byrider Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
JD byrider CNAC Carnow acceptance company Absolute scam to get money from desperate people! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Loans: JD byrider Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
J.D. BYRIDER, CNAC FINANCE, SMART AUTO AND SMART FINANCE overcharging, false information, forged signature, deceptive sales tactics and dishonesty Charlotte Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: J.D. BYRIDER Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
JD byRider Columbus, Indiana Ripped my wife and I off on a vehicle purchase Columbus Indiana Lock Up? Author: Henryville, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byRider Columbus, Indiana Columbus, Indiana

Nov 05 2015
JD Byrider - Mike Gill - Mike Gill with JD Byrider trying to con me into a over-priced loan. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: JD Byrider San Antonio San Antonio, Texas

Oct 05 2015
Jd Byrider Decatur Mechanics ripoff Decatur Illinois
Author: Champaign, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Jd Byrider Decatur Decatur, Illinois

Sep 19 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Reginal Manager Whitney Green Refused to take my car payment that was only 12 hours late Joliet Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Joliet, Illinois

Aug 27 2015
JD byrider Attempted Ripoff flint Michigan No ground to stand on Author: linden, Michigan Auto Dealers: JD byrider flint, Michigan

Aug 19 2015
JD byrider abuse!!! Very disrespectful once they have you in a loan. They hang up on me when i tried to make a payment. Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO , Florida Liars: JD byrider Orlando , Florida

Jul 08 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Dan Keitley Was Supposed To Give Me $1500 For My Vehicle,But Said I Still Had To Pay The Deferred Dowwn Payments Bi Weekly. When I Lost Days An Hours At Work,Dan Wouldn't Re Do The Paperwork And Work With Me. I Had Thought The Payments Would Be $170 A Month,Not Bi Weekly And Not Till August.They Re Poed The Van Last Night. I Had Already Paid Them A Total Of $180.00 Dover Ohio
Really? Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
J.D. Byrider 400/month on a 2003, what!? Richmond Indiana Typical Author: Portland, Indiana Car Financing: J.D. Byrider

Jun 11 2015
JD Byrider Yes they are true to their words whent they say they will get you in a car but they make you feel trapped after the deal is complete. Have had nothing but problems with my car from week 1 they sold me a lemon and over charged me outragous pricing. 1st week i had my car i had to rplace tires and ball joints a month later had to replace sway bar links then few months later my ac clutch went out and after that my rear end went out and right after that my motor went bad. 2 years after having the car i found out the blue book value of the car was just 4,000 and the charged me over 11,000 for the car they sold me a lemon and ripped me off really bad ill never ever go back to them for another car in my life. I highly recommend no one to go to JD byrider to get a car they set you up for failure make you feel trapped and makes your deal with them feel like a living hell Greenwood Indiana So.. Author: rosedale, Indiana Car Financing: JD Byrider greenwood, Indiana

Jun 07 2015
jd byrider rip off Allentown pennsylvania Pulling What? Author: bath, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: jd byrider

May 14 2015
JD Byrider I got a car in November 8th of 2014 I had a belt in my car squeaking and if it will fix if I came back so I came back for days and they said they couldn't fix it well its been about for months now and my muffler is starting to come off  columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider columbus, Ohio