Your Search | j2 global communications

Dec 03 2016
Paul Besancon AKA ironman global, tony stark, jack Bauer, Pete Besancon Paul Besancon is not currently a licensed CPA - Do not Trust him with your money Nationwide Author: round hill, Nevada Financial Services: Paul Besancon Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Exactta Communications Soup Network Sim Card scam Madrid Nationwide Author: Muscat, Other Telephone Companies: Exactta Communications Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
EL Cosmetics LLC Global Retail Charleton and Cheat of the First Order Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boerne, Texas Sales People: EL Cosmetics LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 01 2016
Cadence Premier Global Unpaid Wages - Cadence Premier Global Alsip Illinois Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Cadence Premier Global Alsip, Illinois

Nov 30 2016
Global Floor Designs Mathew HuntMathew T. Hunt A complete Amateur Shoddy Hardwood Floor Install El Dorado Hills California Truth Serum Author: Fair Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Global Floor Designs El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 30 2016
Global Quality Limo / Angel Miles / Global Quality Transportation Thieves / Liars / Selfish / Unreasonable Brooklyn New York Author: San Francisco, California Bus Companies: Global Quality Limo Brooklyn, New York

Nov 29 2016
Playster Playster.Com / Colin Strachan (Communications Manager) False and Misleading Advertising, Bait and Switch, DMCA Violations, Ignoring DMCA takedown requests, supporting bookjackers and spammers, deceiving people into signing up for free trial in order to access PDFs of authors books NOT in their database Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Playster Internet

Nov 29 2016
PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Sweet and sticky They charged me for something I didn't want Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Entertainers: PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Internet

Nov 28 2016
Newegg A2Z E-Solution Unfair deceptive Atlanta Georgia
Author: Harlingen, Texas Communications & Networking: Newegg Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 28 2016
Global Postal and Print Printing Company Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Global Postal and Print Marietta, Georgia

Nov 25 2016
cableboxandmodem.com refused to refund, sold broken equipment Thornton Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: cableboxandmodem.com Thornton, Colorado

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 18 2016
Global Royalties Ltd Benchmark Conversion LtdBciltdGlobal Royalties Brandon Hall Any information on the owner? Mississauga Ontario Lawsuit against David Brook Author: Chicago , Illinois District Attorneys Assistant DA: Global Royalties Ltd

Nov 17 2016
CenturyLink, Inc. FKA Qwest And Cox Communications Internet Service Providers Conspire In Reprisal, Slurs, And Vigilantism Monroe LA TYG your rebuttal is of no use. Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink, Inc. Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Miss asian america/ Miss asian global Sponsor hungry, small hotels, starving diets San Francisco Author: California Beauty Pageants: Miss asian america/ Miss asian global CA

Nov 15 2016
Worldgn Wor(l)d Global Network Became a distributor to get in on the beginning stages and ended up buying $379 worth of space... HUH? Miami Florida Author: Jamaica , New York Multi-Level Marketing: Worldgn Miami, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Emporium pacific credit group ripped me off los Angeles california Response From Emporium Author: Lancaster, New York Communications & Networking: Emporium Internet

Nov 13 2016
Divers Global Pharmacy / Mother Health Pharmacy these are foreigners , possibly Dominican Republic origin Florida, California, New York Author: Cupertino, California Bait-and-Switch: Divers Global Pharmacy

Nov 12 2016
Cox communications They ripped i don't owe $1,412.54 the lawyers are a rip off to i don't want them to call me or send letters they lied about everything morgan&associates are ripoffs to need them to leave me alone 2601 N.W.expressway,suite 205 East Oklahoma ,City, Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorney Generals: Cox communications Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
TheNotarySpot I did a closing on 9/30/16. Was supposed to be paid $250 as I am an attorney. Very long closing and quite complicatede. To date after may communications have not been paid. Be very careful dealing with this company if they are still in business. I plan to compalin on every available outllet. Dixie Newhouse Texas Author: Smithsburg, Maryland Consumer Services: TheNotarySpot Texas

Nov 12 2016
department of global response report document -report documents I got letter in the mail today.That I have won 392,750.00.If I send them 18.00.If I won that kind of money.I should not have to send them anything. chandler Arizona Author: bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: department of global response chandler, Arizona