Your Search | j2 global communications

1, Report #1341920

Dec 07 2016
netgear netgear destroyed my internet capability when I downloaded their updateand wanted me to pay them before fixing it Internet Author: rural, Alabama Communications & Networking: netgear Internet

Dec 06 2016
Global Telecom Solutions-Dave Good guy to work with, just won't pay you for your work Marlton New Jersey Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Electrical Services: Global Telecom Solutions Marlton, New Jersey

Dec 06 2016
Global service group Las Vegas Nevada Author: Gardnerville , Nevada Loans: Global service group Nevada

Dec 05 2016
Charter Communications Charter Spectrum, Charter internet, Charter Television Liar Liar Pants On Fire. Classic Bait and Switch charter.com Nationwide
Author: Riverbank, California Internet Service Providers: Charter Communications Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
J2* EFax Service and My Fax Service I email them and told them to cancel my accounts ,then I call they put me on hold then hung up on me. Internet Author: Cape Girardeau , Missouri Adult Web Site: J2* EFax Service and My Fax Service Internet

Department of Global Response Report Documents Chandler Arizona
Author: BRANDENBURG, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Department of Global Response Chandler, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Diamond Resorts Apollo Global Management Local Florida TV Interview: The Timeshare Trap Diamond Resorts Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Venice, Florida Resorts: Diamond Resorts Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Global Cash Card Meta Bank Refused to STOP a **PENDING** FRAUDULENT charge when I the card OWNER Requested it!!! Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: New Albany, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Dec 03 2016
Paul Besancon AKA ironman global, tony stark, jack Bauer, Pete Besancon Paul Besancon is not currently a licensed CPA - Do not Trust him with your money Nationwide Author: round hill, Nevada Financial Services: Paul Besancon Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Exactta Communications Soup Network Sim Card scam Madrid Nationwide Author: Muscat, Other Telephone Companies: Exactta Communications Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
EL Cosmetics LLC Global Retail Charleton and Cheat of the First Order Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boerne, Texas Sales People: EL Cosmetics LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 01 2016
Cadence Premier Global Unpaid Wages - Cadence Premier Global Alsip Illinois Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Cadence Premier Global Alsip, Illinois

Nov 30 2016
Global Floor Designs Mathew HuntMathew T. Hunt A complete Amateur Shoddy Hardwood Floor Install El Dorado Hills California Truth Serum Author: Fair Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Global Floor Designs El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 30 2016
Global Quality Limo / Angel Miles / Global Quality Transportation Thieves / Liars / Selfish / Unreasonable Brooklyn New York Author: San Francisco, California Bus Companies: Global Quality Limo Brooklyn, New York

Nov 29 2016
Playster Playster.Com / Colin Strachan (Communications Manager) False and Misleading Advertising, Bait and Switch, DMCA Violations, Ignoring DMCA takedown requests, supporting bookjackers and spammers, deceiving people into signing up for free trial in order to access PDFs of authors books NOT in their database Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Playster Internet

Nov 29 2016
PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Sweet and sticky They charged me for something I didn't want Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Entertainers: PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Internet

Nov 28 2016
Newegg A2Z E-Solution Unfair deceptive Atlanta Georgia
Author: Harlingen, Texas Communications & Networking: Newegg Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 28 2016
Global Postal and Print Printing Company Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Global Postal and Print Marietta, Georgia

Nov 25 2016
cableboxandmodem.com refused to refund, sold broken equipment Thornton Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: cableboxandmodem.com Thornton, Colorado

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 18 2016
Global Royalties Ltd Benchmark Conversion LtdBciltdGlobal Royalties Brandon Hall Any information on the owner? Mississauga Ontario Lawsuit against David Brook Author: Chicago , Illinois District Attorneys Assistant DA: Global Royalties Ltd