Your Search | j2 global communications

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 18 2016
Global Royalties Ltd Benchmark Conversion LtdBciltdGlobal Royalties Brandon Hall Any information on the owner? Mississauga Ontario Lawsuit against David Brook Author: Chicago , Illinois District Attorneys Assistant DA: Global Royalties Ltd

Nov 17 2016
CenturyLink, Inc. FKA Qwest And Cox Communications Internet Service Providers Conspire In Reprisal, Slurs, And Vigilantism Monroe LA TYG your rebuttal is of no use. Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink, Inc. Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Miss asian america/ Miss asian global Sponsor hungry, small hotels, starving diets San Francisco Author: California Beauty Pageants: Miss asian america/ Miss asian global CA

Nov 15 2016
Worldgn Wor(l)d Global Network Became a distributor to get in on the beginning stages and ended up buying $379 worth of space... HUH? Miami Florida Author: Jamaica , New York Multi-Level Marketing: Worldgn Miami, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Emporium pacific credit group ripped me off los Angeles california Response From Emporium Author: Lancaster, New York Communications & Networking: Emporium Internet

Nov 13 2016
Divers Global Pharmacy / Mother Health Pharmacy these are foreigners , possibly Dominican Republic origin Florida, California, New York Author: Cupertino, California Bait-and-Switch: Divers Global Pharmacy

Nov 12 2016
Cox communications They ripped i don't owe $1,412.54 the lawyers are a rip off to i don't want them to call me or send letters they lied about everything morgan&associates are ripoffs to need them to leave me alone 2601 N.W.expressway,suite 205 East Oklahoma ,City, Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorney Generals: Cox communications Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
TheNotarySpot I did a closing on 9/30/16. Was supposed to be paid $250 as I am an attorney. Very long closing and quite complicatede. To date after may communications have not been paid. Be very careful dealing with this company if they are still in business. I plan to compalin on every available outllet. Dixie Newhouse Texas Author: Smithsburg, Maryland Consumer Services: TheNotarySpot Texas

Nov 12 2016
department of global response report document -report documents I got letter in the mail today.That I have won 392,750.00.If I send them 18.00.If I won that kind of money.I should not have to send them anything. chandler Arizona Author: bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: department of global response chandler, Arizona

Nov 12 2016
Barrister Global Services Fraudulent Company. Total Scam. Ripoff Technicians after they lie to them. Hammond Louisiana Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Barrister Global Services Hammond, Louisiana

Nov 12 2016
TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT GLOBAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT TD BANK TD BANK STOLE OVER 10,000$ FROM ME! CHERRY HILL Nationwide Author: clifton, New Jersey Banks: TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Samsung Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge meltdown Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Iowa Communications & Networking: Samsung Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
FIS GLOBAL FIS601 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204 USA FIS Customers are being ripped off by providing lousy service which affects us Jacksonville, Florida Author: St George, Utah Security Services: FIS GLOBAL Jacksonville, , Florida

Nov 11 2016
Allianz Travel Insurance Global Assistance ALMOST NO MEDICAL CONDITIONS COVERED for Travel Insurance look at page 14 Exclusions Richmond Virginia Author: Vancouver, Washington Travel Services: Allianz Travel Insurance Nationwide

Nov 09 2016
Monat Global--- I've had the same issues as others regarding this company's ordering practices and customer service. I've waited on hold for long long periods of time to speak with someone. I've attempted to cancel an order made in error by clicking a wrong button. I was attempting to order one product & got a different one. They don't allow cancellations once you click. When I finally got through (55 minutes on hold) I was told they don't accept cancellations. The product, which they said was already shipped, wasn't shipped (the label on the shipping pkg confirmed that). I'm on hold again (now 36 mins) as I write this to get their return shipping 'RNA' number. What a joke. There are other products on the market that will work just as well. Thus this is my last order of business with these people. Oh...just so you know...they'll accept my return and credit me for the product but not the cost of the shipping AND I have to pay the return shipping cost. I will tell anyone I know who may consider ordering their products NOT TO DO SO! They are scammers at best. Be careful! They're located in Doral, Florida Order Process Author: doraville, Alabama Beauty Salons: Monat Global doral, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Jill gibson Arany international,Adomis global logistic escalate sapphire She's a con who does pay camilion carrier Texas Texas Author: Texas Trucking Companies: Jill gibson Texas

Nov 08 2016
Global Authentics LLC Steve Sipe Authentication is another man's opinion. Million Dollars autograph industry $$$ fraud SoCal Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Global Authentics LLC Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
One For Merchants ElitePay Global and Ironwood Payments Lies to get contracts signed, Cottonwood Heights Nationwide Author: Frederick, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One For Merchants Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
WhiteSmoke Non-existent support Internet Author: Geneva, Ohio Communications & Networking: WhiteSmoke Internet

Nov 07 2016
World Global Network Wor(l)d GN, Your Network USA World Global,wor(l)d global network, worldgn.com /usa/ Multi Million Dollar World Global Scam Miami Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Communications & Networking: World Global Network Miami, Florida

Nov 07 2016
CustomUsbHub.com global media consulting custom usb scam company Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Andover, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: CustomUsbHub.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 02 2016
Verizon Fios TV, Phone and internet communication kissimmee Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Communications & Networking: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
The Deal Empire They took my money and ran with. No merchandise received. Will not reply to email communications. Internet Author: Anniston, Alabama Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet