J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j2 global communications
There may be more specific results for "j2 global communications"
For more specific results for "j2 global communications"
Showing 26-50 of 19,583 Found Reports For more specific results for "j2 global communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 29 2017
Global Crossing Local Services Allen Smith harassing calls dallas Texas Author: Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Global Crossing Local Services dallas, Texas

Sep 29 2017
Andy Cluett discountplumbing Does not honour agreements, abondons jobs, doesn't return communications Ottawa Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Plumbing: Andy Cluett Internet

Sep 27 2017
Ocean Bridge oceansbridge.com internet scam no physical store Beaverton, OR Oregon Internet False Reports by Whacko David of 1st-art-gallery Author: Seattle, Washington Art Gallery: Ocean Bridge Internet

Sep 27 2017
TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com ,TrafficHaus, MediaReps, LLC, Defraud our company of advertising ad space delivered for the accumulated months of ,March, 2017 through May, 2017, in the Total Amount of $303.16 as agree to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego California
MALWARE ALERT NOTICE - TrafficHaus.com Ad Network Highly Suspected Of Malware Advertising!!! Author: Other Advertising Agencies: TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com San Diego, California

Sep 26 2017
Computer Support Steve Wiliams, Kevin wanting to get into my computer, calling 2 times a day Idaho Author: Michigan Communications & Networking: Computer Support Internet

Best price art BestPriceArt.com poor quality painting not recommended Internet
Lies from David of 1st-art-gallery.com Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: Best price art Internet

Sep 25 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com scam company took my payment but did not deliver my order Internet
Fake Posts by David from 1st-art-gallery Author: Pleasanton, California Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Internet

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
Graceland I bought a building on July 1st. They delivered it on the 7th of July with alot of damage to the roof and the front door had been kicked in by the driver;so I filled out the proper paperwork work to get the repairs done it took a month to get someone here.i wrote a check on June 26th and Graceland did not cash it until July 29th and I have not received any information on the building so I call Graceland at least 60+ times and Graceland said they had no account set up for me so I call back a week later to only be told that my account had been sold to a third party but Graceland had not told me anything in the previous calls . So I call global capital and they do not have an account set up either. So I give them my address several times and then a week later global sends me a final notice on my building,so I call global and ask why a final notice I was never told about being sold to a third party or sent my paperwork, and they global blamed Graceland . I'm disabled and now I'm getting ripped off by both Graceland and global and as of today I still have not received any information on my building. Nationwide Author: Rainbow, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Graceland Nationwide

35, Report #1402024

Sep 24 2017
Golden Global Equity LLC AKA INN Real Estate Yael Neuwirth, Zvi Nathan, Ben Ezra Beware of Fraudulent Real Estate Investments and Leases - Chronic Home Inspection Issues Sunrise Florida Answer to complain Author: Sunrise, Florida Property Management: Golden Global Equity LLC AKA INN Real Estate Sunrise, Florida

Sep 23 2017
Global Counsulting Group, GCG 24 After few months they didnt pay me, or return my investment. Ajeltake Nationwide Author: Ekeby, Investment Brokers: Global Counsulting Group Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Aim Global Logistics AIM, AIM Global Logistics, AIM Global Financial, Angelica Garcia, Angelica Garcia-Dunn, Matthew Kudela, Matt Kudela Defrauded my family out of $300,000.00 life savings. DO NOT INVEST! Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Trucking Companies: Aim Global Logistics Katy, Texas

Sep 21 2017
Spectrum Time Warner CableCharter Communications Failure to Provide Working Internet Access Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Dousman, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Selling fake lists Hamilton New Jersey Author: Kansas City, Missouri Small Business Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Hamilton, New Jersey

Sep 21 2017
Handmade Piece handmadepiece.com rent a car company is a scam Brighton, CO Nationwide
Fake Report by Lying Scumbag Loser David of 1st-art-gallery Author: Shokan, New York Art Gallery: Handmade Piece Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Global Moving and Storage, Action Van Lines, S.L. Moving and Storage Inc, Bruce Hampton, Nothing went to plan once they were paid Montreal Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Florida Moving Companies: Global Moving and Storage Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Global Pharmacy North Cypruss Terrence JonesMohaman Aminou rip off pharmacy girne north cypruss Author: marysville, Washington Drugstores: Global Pharmacy North Cypruss Internet

Sep 20 2017
One Stop Global Solutions Peter White (Employee ID 20140244) I upgraded to Quicken 2017 so it would be compatible with my bank. I needed technical assistance and contacted them. In the past support was provided. Now I was told i needed to purchase a support package. I did- a lifetime agreement for $999.00 I contacted my tech, Peter White a few times and received assistance. I just called him and was told that my he couldn't put be of further assistance and explained that my Quicken account has been corrupted. I skied him about refunding my money and he quickly needed the call, saying he was helping another client. I am seeking total restition and damages as I will have to take measures to further protected my identity. Independence Kentucky Independence Ke Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Computer Help Desk: One Stop Global Solutions Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
I Was The Victim of A Con Man That Wrote A Completely Fabricated Ripoff Report Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 16 2017
Global Response unknown Sent me a check for $734,940.oo as payment for internet surveys Chandler Arizona Author: Manson, Washington Business Consulting: Global Response Chandler, Arizona

Sep 15 2017
Don calestos Alvin j. ParmassarDon a calestosAlvin parmassar Global contractors worldwide Tristate general contracting services Alvin parmassar multimillion dollar fraud Brooklyn to Trinidad to Canada to Dominican republic Brooklyn, and Dominican republic New York
Alvin Parmassar AKA Don Caletos Author: Hollis, New York Financial Services: Don calestos Brooklyn, New York

Sep 15 2017
Cox Communications Fraudulent Billing Practices Las Vegas Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Internet

Sep 15 2017
LAN/WAN Professional Global Networks Enterprises & Technologies A complete RIPOFF…with nothing done to my career…left me with $27470 in debts…messed up my credit report…it's a total fraud. Irvine California Author: Burbank, California Unusual Rip-Off: LAN/WAN Professional Irvine, California

Sep 14 2017
Teleport Communications America I received a call stating that I could decrease my interest rates on my credit cards. He said he knew that I paid more than the minimum amount due. Then he asked the total amount of my credit card debt, how many cards made up that amount and the specific cards involved, Master Card, Visa etc. Then when he started asking me specifics, like the expiration date..I hung up. I was not about to give personal information to someone I do not know. Mullica Hill New Jersey Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Teleport Communications America Mullica Hill, New Jersey