Your Search | jackson hewitt tax preparers

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 25 2016
Profactor T 1200 Lied ripped off Norcross Georgia Author: Jackson center, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Profactor T 1200 Norcross, Georgia

May 25 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions William Ray aka Bill Ray Scam Fraud Thief, William Ray, Bill Ray Orlando Nationwide
Author: North Matewan, West Virginia Customer: Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions Nationwide

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 22 2016
Intuit Turbotax Charge you for free tax return 2 months later Rochester, MN Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Intuit Turbotax Internet

May 21 2016
STARPOINT RESORT GROUP INC. RSI RESORT STAY INTERNATIONAL, LLC. AND STARPOINT RESORT GROUP INC. DOUGLAS JACKSON SOLD US A PACKAGE FOR RSI LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts: STARPOINT RESORT GROUP INC. LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 20 2016
TrueWater IT consulting Total Ripp OFF - Robert Bryd will smile to you.. be nice and then will send you inflated invoices with double sales tax and crazy amounts Houston Texas Author: housotn, Texas Computer Service & Repair: TrueWater IT consulting Houston, Texas

May 19 2016
PATRIOT ENERGY, MICHAEL MILLER, CHARLES LEBLANC In November 2015 I was contacted by phone by Charles Leblanc a staff of Patriot energy to invest in oil & Gas with benefit of tax write off. Dallas, Texas Author: allen, Texas Oil Companies: PATRIOT ENERGY Dallas,, Texas

May 19 2016
ATOZTHEME i paid$ 4.97 to view a video. did not sign on because ia did not want to go any further. yet they took$47.00 and then $77.00 more dollars from my account. I would like my money refunded to me Nationwide Author: Jackson , Tennessee Work at Home: ATOZTHEME Nationwide

May 19 2016
TAX PLANNING CONSULTANTS SOLOMON HEMANI solomon hemani stole $5000.00 from me after i paid him to convert my s-corp to an LLC dallas Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Tax Services: TAX PLANNING CONSULTANTS dallas , Texas

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

Gentle Breeze Rip Off-Horrible Customer Service Internet
Author: Jackson, Mississippi Accounting: Gentle Breezr Internet

May 18 2016
ClaimJockey Tax Fraud and Breach of Contract Lee's Summit Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Insurance Agencies: ClaimJockey Lee's Summit, Missouri

May 17 2016
Culver City Toyota Sales lied about federal and state tax rebates on Plug in car Culver City California Author: Santa Fe Springs, California Auto Dealers: Culver City Toyota Culver City, California

May 17 2016
John Lane Tax Sale List a Rippoff John Lane is a deceitful person as well as his daughter. When you pay, you get worthless info and they do not refund even though they claim they will refund you. Internet Author: Irving, Texas Realtors: John Lane Tax Sale List a Rippoff Internet

May 15 2016
SHIFAYED INTERNATIONAL N.V. MOHAMED SHIFAYED NAZIER falsification of import documentation , import tax fraud ,threat ,robbery , illegal's money transfer WANICA
Author: Colon, Other Income tax: SHIFAYED INTERNATIONAL N.V. WANICA,

May 13 2016
Concentrix Corporation HAS NO Integrity September I was hired by this company to work for at the time Turbo Tax Freemont CA Author: Griffin, Georgia Work at Home Business: Concentrix Corporation Nationwide

May 11 2016
Ready Debit Prepaid Visa Dont use this card. Deposited my Income Tax refund with them but they closed my account without a warning San Ramon California Let Me Guess... Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ready Debit Prepaid Visa San Ramon, California

May 10 2016
CRK APPRAISALS Cheryl Jackson Do not accept claims from crk appraisals California Nationwide Author: irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CRK APPRAISALS Nationwide

May 10 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sent me letter saying I was the winner of $1,560,000.00 Jackson Heights New York Author: Penns Grove, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

May 08 2016
The Art of Music Sold Michael Jackson Signed Framed Thriller Album that is fake. Refusing refund or exchange. Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Linn, Oregon Art Galleries: The Art of Music Las Vegas, Nevada

May 06 2016
AMGEN TAX EVASION Thousand Oaks Nationwide Author: Oxnard, California Internal Revenue Service: AMGEN Nationwide

May 06 2016
Nfa national fulfillment advisors This company claims that I have won money as long as I send them money and my signature I will receive the lump sum of 1,560,000.00 they want to steal my signature to commit fraud Jackson Heights New York Author: Eugene , Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Nfa Jackson Heights, New York

May 06 2016
NFA they claim i won $1,560.000.00 just send $20.00 processing fee i did this about 2 months ago they just cash your check and never hear from them again so i will send them a $20.00 play money this time and see how they like it. Jackson Heights New York Author: SHELTON, Connecticut News Media: NFA Jackson Heights, New York