Your Search | jackson hewitt tax preparers

Oct 03 2015
Lincoln Heritage Forte Management Very illletrate Manager/Trainer Jackson Mississippi Btw Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Insurance Companies: Lincoln Heritage Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 02 2015
Tax Group Center Josh Kahn WHAT A SCAM OF A BUSINESS Calabasas California Author: AUBURN, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Sep 30 2015
La car gallary Lied to me my mother and my grandmother about a car that I was looking at to buy with cash in hand.Chatsworth,ca Califorina
Author: Jackson, California Auto Dealers: La car gallary Internet

Sep 25 2015
MVI Marketing Unable to contact anyone in regards to my vacation package ....have bee trying to make reservations before my package expired... Tampa Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: MVI Marketing Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2015
Scott Allensworth, Capital Growth Group Associates, CGGA Tax failure paychecks seized $18k to fix mistakes deadlines ignored paperwork incorrectly filed Santa Clarita California Author: Burbank, California Tax Services: Scott Allensworth Santa Clarita, California

Sep 23 2015
Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Beth Corck, Papillion Ne 68046 -Book keeping, Payroll, Tax preparation, Estate planning or Ms. Bookkeeper theTreasure Hunter seeking a old senior sugardaddy, Papillion, Nebraska
Beth Korcek could be the the Craigslist seductress shown in the picture below? Author: Columbus, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Papillion, Nebraska

Sep 21 2015
GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ LUPE SANCHEZ ON 8-27-2015 FILED POLICE REPORT No. 15-08-0944 W/Orange, CA Police Dept. Crime Type PC/87 GRAND THEFT.For work 8/05 to 8/25/15 I paid him $2460. During that time he stole my master keys, auto keys, Hewelry totaling $5000., Clothing, Antiques, Credit Cards, Bk. Stmts., my personal/financial information, electronic equip. kitchen ware, paint/bldg. supplies, tools, tax records, oven ware, seckurity system still in box from Simply-safe, and Disney prints.I estimate the approx. total of the Theft to be $10,000. WESTMINSTER California Author: Orange, California Employment Services: GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ WESTMINSTER, California

Sep 21 2015
Tax Sale Lists John Lane WILL NOT CANCEL ACCOUNT---WORST CUST SERV Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Tax Sale Lists Internet

Sep 17 2015
Marcie Roth Danny David, Roger Hagensen, Jeremiah Jackson and Winnie Wagener Marcie is an online lottery agent and this is a ripoff as they say you have won a large amount of money and then you have to keep paying and never get a thing! Washington D C Internet Author: Pocatello, Idaho Lottery: Marcie Roth Internet

Sep 17 2015
Taxamize Dion Shealey and Tressa Stanley i was a tax preparer prepared taxes they had use advertising they didnt pay me my money didn't give my clients they tablets they had use advertising didn't give me my trip they said i won to Bahamas didn't get it. won employee of the month the information they was giving use was false they file me with m giving them the okay. i still haven't got any of my money what is the steps I can take Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Taxamize Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 17 2015
Wall and Associates Beware of this company! Troy Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Tax Services: Wall and Associates Troy, Michigan

Sep 15 2015
Community Tax I pay them $300.00 Dollar take care of my taxied and they told me to call IRS and tell them That Iam filing hard chip and that why I hire them to do but they want more money Chicago Illinois Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Disability Services: Community Tax Chicago, Illinois

Sep 14 2015
Tristar Flex-Able Hose Wallingford Ct Great Potential Poor Engineering Wallington Connecticut Author: Jackson, Tennessee Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Tristar Flex-Able Hose Wallingford Ct Wallington, Connecticut

Sep 13 2015
Lawless America, William M. Windsor, Bill Windsor, Lawless America Association, Lawless America Revolution Fake Movie, Fake Revolution, Charity Scam, Possible Tax Fraud, Stalking, Retaliatory Lawsuits, Vexatious Litigant Marietta, Georgia Internet
CRIMINAL TRIAL WILLIAM M. WINDSOR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Lawless America Internet

Sep 12 2015
SSI Financial Ken ext. 101 told me he would assist me without me meeting him. I fax my info to him and he added income, dependents, and other false information to my taxes. now I can not receive my financial aid for school. Houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: SSI Financial Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
certified auto mall they were extremely rude tried to swindle me to turn over title when they didnt properly inform me of tow howell nj new jersey Author: jackson, New Jersey Auto Towing: certified auto mall Internet

Sep 11 2015
Honolulu Police Department Honolulu Police Refuse to Enforce Motorcycle Laws in Honolulu Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income tax: Honolulu Police Department Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 10 2015
Malcolm And Dale Slive - Equitable Management And Investment RIPOFF SLUM LORDS TAX CHEATS FRAUDS New Port Richey Florida False Claims by Losing Litigant Author: Port Richey, Florida Loans: Malcolm And Dale Slive - Equitable Management And Investment New Port Richey, Florida

Sep 10 2015
Appliance mart Michael hatchel He sold me a front load may tag Neptune washer that I never even got to wash a load of clothes in after he said he would guarantee it I text him on a Tuesday and he said he would come fix it or replace it Thursday he never came he quit answer me and ignored me until Monday of the next week my boyfriend called him from another phone he answered and they had words he hung up and finally called back and brought the replacement the next day that was worse than the first one he just dropped it off and left it I had a repairman come look at them today they are neither one worth fixing and he refuses to give me my money back or replace it Martin Tennessee Author: Jackson , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Appliance mart Michael hatchel Martin, Tennessee

Sep 09 2015
Ideal Tax Solution REVIEW: Ideal Tax Solution's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Ideal Tax Solution. Ideal Tax Solution installs secure E-Signatures to handled personal information, payment information, ensuring highest level of data security. Dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & successful IRS resolutions. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ideal Tax Solution, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bentley, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax Solutions Brooklyn, New York

Sep 08 2015
Rexxfield, MNGEV, Ltd, Michael Ross Roberts, Fraud, Tax-Cheat Suggest you read before doing businesswith Michael Ross Roberts or his companies internet, Internet
Michael Roberts DeadBeat Dad and (((REDACTED))) Author: west hollywood, California SEO - Reputation Management: Rexxfield, MNGEV, Ltd, Michael Ross Roberts, Fraud, Tax-Cheat Internet

Sep 08 2015
Optimal tax relief Scam. Told us they help reduce our tax debt. Charged a lot did nothing but take IRS's side. Irvine California Author: Kingston, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Optimal tax relief Irvine, California

ACS Law Firm Sending threatening email to contact my employer Internet
Author: Jackson , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Law Firm Internet

Sep 06 2015
YOUR FULL REFUND Author: Jackson, Wyoming On-Line Business: IGNITE WEB SERVICES American Fork, Utah

Sep 03 2015
Mike Wilson, Dwight Jackson, They conned me out of 162 hard earned dollars Chicago Internet Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Financial Services: Mike Wilson Dwight Jackson, Advance America Internet