Your Search | jackson hewitt tax preparers

1, Report #1191793

Nov 28 2014
Philip Wasserman Associates & American Tax & Annuities Dishonest, Refuses to Pay Debts, Writes Bad Checks, Frequent Liar Sarasota Florida Author: University Park, Florida Financial Services: Philip Wasserman Associates Sarasota, Florida

2, Report #1191540

Nov 26 2014
o`reillys auto parts sold wrong/defective part which caused possible 1000`s in damage jackson Tennessee Author: jackson, Tennessee Auto Parts: o`reillys auto parts jackson, Tennessee

3, Report #1191539

Nov 26 2014
rejuvious offer company offered a trial sample of their cream for 5.95 then charged me 87.67 twice Jackson Wyoming Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Eye Care: rejuvious offer Jackson, Wyoming

4, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

5, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

6, Report #1190799

Nov 22 2014
Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Mike Parker, Sam Benjerman Too good to be true. Personal grant of 7,000.00 tax free from our US Goverment. Washington DC Author: Youngtown, Arizona Tax Services: Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Nationwide

7, Report #1190195

Nov 20 2014
ALI SHEKARCHIAN, ALI REZA SHEKARCHIAN CON MAN, SWINDLER, SCAMMER, EXTORTION, LOW-LIFE, TAX FRAUD, A COMPLETE FRAUD!!!!! BEVERLY HILLS California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Liars: ALI SHEKARCHIAN, BEVERLY HILLS, California

Nov 19 2014
John C. Howe , John Howe , Old Hill Partners, Inc., Patriot Group LLC Warning : John C. Howe , is investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for committing tax fraud WESTPORT Connecticut
Author: New York , New York Investment Brokers: John C. Howe WESTPORT, Connecticut

Nov 18 2014
Beau derm/Revitaleye RIP OFF Sant Anna California Author: Jackson, Michigan Medical Supplies: Medical Personnel: Beau derm/Revitaleye Sant Anna, California

Nov 18 2014
Frank Fanella aka Francis Fanella crooked attorney, criminal tax fraud, theft of government property, home wonership fraud Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Bloomingdale, Illinois Wanted Criminals: Frank Fanella Glendale Heights, Illinois

Nov 18 2014
Invoke Research Promised and Failed to Deliver Reward for 90 minute study Waltham Massachusetts Author: Jackson, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Invoke Research Waltham, Massachusetts

Nov 17 2014
Solutions Tax Services & More Lovely Glinton STOLE MY TAX CHECK LAS VEGAS NEVADA Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Tax Services: Solutions Tax Services & More Internet

Nov 17 2014
cash and carry auto robinson road jackson ms took advantage of us by selling our contract after we paid money down to them and we are being charged a 28 percent interest on our contract and they forged my name to the title bureau. several times till i went and resigned not knowing they were ripping us off jackson mississippi Author: richland , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: cash and carry auto robinson road jackson ms

Nov 17 2014
Regional Florida Lighting Owned/Operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart , aka: J.S. Geldart CPA / Tax and Accounting, Industrial Lighting Solutions, Art Agency, Barrette Outdoor Fence, LED RetroFit, Geldart Tax and Accounting Services, Medical and/or Dental Supplies Wholesaler, Banking Services Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: Regional Florida Lighting owned/operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart Daytona Beach, Florida

Nov 16 2014
Hula Gypsy Anna Jackson Consigner Not Paid by Hula Gypsy Lahaina Hawaii Author: Pukalani, Hawaii Antiques & Second-hand: Hula Gypsy Lahaina, Hawaii

Nov 16 2014
Blackfin Solutions Justin the tax guy died. BlackFin dropped me since I was his client. I paid $7,500! Greenwood Colorado Author: Greeley, Colorado Income tax: Blackfin Solutions Greenwood, Colorado

Nov 15 2014
Cash Advance Brian WilliamsDavid Jackson they contacted me for a loan of $5000 Washington DC Virginia Author: Fox Lake, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Advance Washington DC,

Nov 15 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Prize Notification SCAM Jackson Heights New York
Author: honolulu, Hawaii Blabber Mouth: Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, New York

Nov 15 2014
Sizewise Rentals Lee Frickey Defamation Theft Lee Frickey Sizewise Should not be awarded scam artist of the year, craig miller in deceptive busines practice ring, tax evasion, Kansas City Kansas Author: Kansas Appliances: Sizewise Rentals Kansas City, Kansas

Nov 14 2014
Lawless America, William M. Windsor, Bill Windsor, Lawless America Association, Lawless America Revolution Fake Movie, Fake Revolution, Charity Scam, Possible Tax Fraud, Stalking, Retaliatory Lawsuits, Vexatious Litigant Marietta, Georgia Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Lawless America Internet

Nov 12 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners I won $2,450,890.00 Jackson Heights New York Author: RUMFORD, Maine Financial Services: Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, New York

Nov 12 2014
Mr Chris Niarchos Pyramid Sales Scam Nationwide
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: Niarchos Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Accredited Transport & Hotshot NO Credit, All BS, Rod Fergusson, Snake Oil Salesman, Penticton Hot Shot, Penticton Hot Air, Penticton Crook Uninsured, Tax Evader, Fraudman, Con Penticton BC Author: Spokane, Washington Trucking Companies: Accredited Transport & Hotshot Penticton, British Columbia

Nov 11 2014
Allied Barton they demean and mistreat their workers, treat officers as a tax write off. Chicago Nationwide Author: Illinois Employees: Allied Barton Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Western Hotshotting Richmond Jurgen, Western Hotshotting Richmond, BC Uninsured, No WCB, Tax Evader, Fraudman, Con Internet Author: Grande Prairie, Alabama Trucking Companies: Western Hotshotting Richmond Internet