JACKSON HEWITT TAX PREPARERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jackson hewitt tax preparers
There may be more specific results for "jackson hewitt tax preparers"
For more specific results for "jackson hewitt tax preparers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Midas Howell NJ Store manager Rob Rip off Artists, Fraudulent Warranty, terrible work Howell New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Midas Howell NJ Howell, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Alpha car warranty Short and sweet plain and simple this place is a rip off they do nothing but steal your money Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Warranty: Alpha car warranty Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) GRD Services LLC Fraud, Dishonest, Stole $600 from my return Stamford Connecticut Author: Connecticut Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) Stamford, Connecticut

Oct 13 2017
IRS TAX ID EIN FILING SERVICE irs-tax-id.com/ fraud Internet
Author: Dallas, Georgia Income tax: IRS TAX ID Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jones International University (JIU) Ripped off acused of plagiarism did not do the dean offered no help sidded with instructor told to retake or drop out retook instructor quit on me could not contact held and kept sone refund money knew they were closing then gave me the degree over charge. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Jones International University (JIU) Internet

Oct 11 2017
Tax Resale Certificate TaxresaleCertificate.org Pretend to be a government tax agency, when they are not Louisville Kentucky
Author: Santa Barbara, California Government Services: Tax Resale Certificate Louisville, Kentucky

Oct 11 2017
McNeil Stokes He promised me that I was a named plaintiff in a class action suit in the case of Coleman Jackson vs. State board of pardons and paroles so he told me to wait 5 years before I received any money from the suit. so I waited until that time came for McNeil Stokes to contact me. he had all my information which included my address and telephone number but he never gave me a call or sent me a letter or any information about the case at all .Atlanta Georgia Author: Townsend, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: McNeil Stokes Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 05 2017
Glovesaver.com Glove Saver Inc.13835 N. Tatum Blvd #9-505Phoenix, Az 85032 Vert Slow Shipment ,if at all, Phoenix, AZ  Arizona Internet Even Worse Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Glovesaver.com Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Carpet Corner BAIT & SWITCH Independence Missouri
Here are the facts Author: Independence, Missouri Carpet & Tile Installers: Carpet Corner Independence, Missouri

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 04 2017
All American Steele Buildings Chris White, Nathanial White:Loacted in Grand Junction Colorado STEEL BUILDING RIP OFF - All American Steele Buildings Grand Junction Colorado (Chris White - Owner) Grand Junction Colorado
Typical Response When Your BUSTED! Author: Highland Park, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Steele Buildings Palisade, Colorado

Oct 04 2017
DFA, ARKANSAS Sales and Use State Tax Access Portal Extorting Small Businesses Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: DFA, ARKANSAS Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
us bank us bank home mortgage Fraud Nationwide The previous matter Author: otway, Ohio Banks: us bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Mama Lola / Christopher Blanchard Mama Lola, Christopher Blanchard, Jonathan They are harassing me and my family sending messages through the internet. They are scammers. Miami Florida Author: Jackson, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mama Lola / Christopher Blanchard Internet

Oct 02 2017
GXi Outdoor Power - Gordon Jackson GXi Outdoor Power,LLC Sold me a broken mower as a refurbished machine that didn't last 30 minutes Clayton North Carolina Author: Shenandoah Junction, West Virginia Hardware & Tools: GXi Outdoor Power - Gordon Jackson Clayton, North Carolina

Oct 02 2017
Strayer University I was lied to, they stolling money that pay for a class that I have not attended in this year 2017 July wipeout financial info is scam. They got paid with out me being under aware a scheme move I want to sew the b*****d tax return was all wrong to for my benefits they need to be sewed. Washington DC Washington I'm Laughing! Author: Paducah, Kentucky Colleges and Universities: Strayer University Washington DC, Washington

Oct 02 2017
Federal Taxrelief,Inc/Barry Footlick/Monque ?/Russel ? These people are not calling me back and giving me information . You have to call them! I have been told that they will help me though a audit and this has been 2 r 3 years now. We gave thenm $1700.00 up front now! This is a audit for our personal business . We were audited in 2012 for $100,000. No results yet!!! What a joke ! I am reporting to you now. I'm looking for a lawer to take action against this company and now I have find a lawyer to get us out of trouble with the federal tax audit! Wood Dale Illinois
Author: Lafitte, Louisiana Income Tax Service: Federal Taxrelief,Inc Wood Dale, Illinois

Oct 01 2017
Tax Lien Buyers Club - Success Path Fraudulent Sales and Services Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Investment Brokers: Tax Lien Buyers Club - Success Path Internet

Oct 01 2017
Above All Lawn Sprinklers, LLC Owner is John Sura Charged me 2568.00. Told me tp him 2400. Don't pay tax and make check out to him. Told me not to tell anyone, friends, neighbors etc. Did unnecessary work & charged for it, and not even finish the job. They came back & charged me $500. more. Said my home owners ins would cover work, I got a claim # and ins called him multiple times & he never returned their calls. Said my pump in my garage was hit by lightening & took the damaged pump with him. Just got a bill from them to open and close the system, now he wants another 50. Toms River New Jersey Author: Toms River, New Jersey Landscaping: Above All Lawn Sprinklers, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Oct 01 2017
Unlimited Vacation Club Product that was sold was NOTwhat I received Scottsdale Arizona You have GOT to be kidding us. Author: kerrville, Texas Resorts: Unlimited Vacation Club Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 30 2017
Jackson National Life Insurance Co. Assignment loan to cover business purchase. Loan paid went through steps in 2009 I thought. Wanted to check to make sure my daughter was the beneficiary. They say assignment still on policy. Company would not fix this. Original company I had the loan with can't be found!! But still assigned to them where ever and who ever they are? Lansing Michigan Author: holden, Missouri Insurance Companies: Jackson National Life Insurance Co. Lansing, Michigan