Your Search | jackson hewitt tax preparers

26, Report #1320002

Aug 01 2016
Real Estate Workshops, LLC aka Government Tax Lien Network bait and switch - take my $600 to sell me $40K package Riverton Utah Author: San Francisco, California Seminar Programs: Real Estate Workshops, LLC Riverton, Utah

27, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

Jul 28 2016
USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL FRANCHISE Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise, in my opinion, Huge Ripoff Jackson Mississippi Author: South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Car Rentals: USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL Jackson, Mississippi

29, Report #1319383

Jul 28 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors You Have Won! Jackson Heights New York Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

30, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

31, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

32, Report #1319026

Jul 26 2016
Samantha Jackson Weddings Samantha Jackson Hosted bridal fair then canceled event and kept money paid for both. Miramar Beach, Florida Florida Flim Flam Excuse Author: Ft Walton Beach, Florida Wedding Services: Samantha Jackson Weddings Internet

Jul 26 2016
No Limit Tax Refunds They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. A total ripoff! Indianopis, IN Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Income Tax Service: No Limit Tax Refunds Internet

Jul 26 2016
DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Special Financing Service LLCIntegrated Corporate Solutions They collected money yet done nothing as agreed Hamption Virginia Author: Jackson, Mississippi Income tax: DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Hamption , Virginia

Jul 25 2016
LV Tax Track 702 638 2220 Filed fraudulent tax returns for an individual using my identity. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: LV Tax Track Internet

Jul 25 2016
Kimberly jackson Kimberly jackson will destroy your house just like she did mine and expect a refund. After calculations she owes me thousands of dollars. Never rent your property to her if you value your property. Lancaster Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Liars: Kimberly jackson Lancaster, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Karen D. Hawkins Kept rental deposit Cedar Hill Texas Kimberly jackson Author: Lancaster, Texas Real Estate Services: Karen D. Hawkins Cedar Hill, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Wall and Associates, Inc. Refuse to Refund $5600 after cancelling services within a month Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Tax Services: Wall and Associates, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Tax Net Financial This company tricks you into thinking they are processesing a RAL and they deny everyone and charge $300+ to file taxes we can do free. Michigan Author: Graham, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Tax Net Financial nationwide

Jul 22 2016
pdf filler PDF FILLER NOT FREE Internet Author: Alabama Income tax: pdf filler Internet

Jul 22 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations deception and theft Company uses bait and switch tactics to deceive and exploit Kissimmee, Fla Nationwide Author: Jackson, Tennessee Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 21 2016
Two Step Tax Manny Katz and Zvi Shapiro Tax Negotaion, Tax Services, Manny Katz, Zvi Shapiro Long Beach California Author: Santa Monica, California Consumer Services: Two Step Tax Long Beach, California

Jul 20 2016
Strategic tax defense Strategictaxdefense.com Strategic tax lawyers, Mytaxattorney.com Santa Monica California Author: Orange County , California Adoption Agencies: Strategic tax defense Santa Monica , California

Jul 20 2016
JWA Diamonds GWA Diamonds Promised to sell diamond - I was asked to pay a tax that I was promised is fully refundable. Nothing happened. Laval Quebec Author: Ajax, ON, Jewelers: JWA Diamonds Laval, Quebec

Jul 19 2016
Clear Creek Tax Company Said they could help my business with late filings of taxes paid them 10,000$ and they did nothing Colorado Author: Potsdam, New York Accounting: Clear Creek Tax Company Colorado

Jul 19 2016
chapel ridge in jackson Mrs. Brister Well i stayed in chapel ridge for 2 years. jackson Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Attorneys General: chapel ridge in jackson jackson, Mississippi

Jul 18 2016
Zeno Auto Parts; Mr. Ozzie Jackson; Mr. Lakshmi Ramachandran; Mr. Miles Jones Purchased engine deposit $1000. Got their money and now will not comunicate with me... many phone calls, and emails not answered! Nothing for my investment. Hamilton New Jersey Author: Plano, Texas Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
Ashley Home Store Jackson TN Horiible Customer Service, Buyer Beware! jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Home Store jackson , Tennessee

Jul 15 2016
NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS NFA NFA sent me a claim award prize letter for a fake sweepstake. They provided no phone number and this address provided is a UPS store location!  Jackson Heights New York Author: wichita, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS Jackson Heights , New York