Your Search | jackson hewitt tax preparers

Nov 10 2016
Datatax 2000 Inc. lazy, procrastinator, slow, dysfunctional, does not return calls, poor communicator, liar, poor businessman, holds on to my taxes for two years without filing, caused me to report him, Davie Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Income Tax Service: Datatax 2000 Inc. Davie, Florida

Nov 08 2016
Jackson Neil Us live delivery service Spokane Washington Was suppose to ship a Yorkie to my address for and price called said it went through check. But neede Id an special crate that was going to be 500. To rent as well as insurance for 400. Her name was Cynthia and Jacob days Internet There is no puppy Author: sparta, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Jackson Neil Internet

Nov 08 2016
progressive tax group / grace cheng they stoled 4500 dollars from me to handle my tax issues an never did nothing would not return my calls calabasas California Author: marysville, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: progressive tax group calabasas, California

Nov 08 2016
Allen And Joyce Jackson They are slumlords they want their money but do not want to fix anything you ask them to do so I called the health department and they are Ripoffs The water bill is in their name and i Have been paying the water bill since i lived for 3 years and when the water bill is in the landlords name they are supposed to pay not the tenants they are a bunch of scammers Pittsburgh PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Landlords: Allen And Joyce Jackson Pittsburgh, PA

Nov 02 2016
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Nov 01 2016
TaxLienVault Tax Lien Vault Premium Financial Training REI Holdings Tax Lien Vault Fraud.. Lost My Entire IRA and Company Will Not Try to Help me Resolve in any way Springville Utah Response to Tyg-USA rebuttal... Get a life Author: Sacramento, California Seminars: TaxLienVault Springville, Utah

Nov 01 2016
Key Tax Group Rob Johnston, Kelly Gibson, Shawn Legatta, Daniel Cabrera, I was promised my tax bill would be lower than the fee charged by Key Tax Group.. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Plantersville, Alabama Income Tax Service: Key Tax Group Pompano Beach , Florida

Oct 31 2016
Sandra A Johnson DBA Uniqueness Unlimited Company Sandra JohnsonSand JohnsonSandy JohnsonUUC Uniqueness Unlimited CompanyM O S Enterprises Inc.Dallas Tax Preparer Dallas Accountant Sandra Johnson of Uniqueness Unlimited Company is a fake accountant -- guaranteed IRS audit ad fine if she prepares your taxes! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: Sandra A Johnson DBA Uniqueness Unlimited Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 31 2016
STOPIRS.COM we paid 1600.00 InApril to help us settle. two tax debts. We sent them paperwork in july. so they could lroceed. We would call back numerous times and the employee would say the attorney is working on it. Nothing has happened in 6 months. Now we have an intent to levy and these people are not answering phone . No one picks up phone 10100 Wilshire blvd. Los angeles. Ca Internet Author: coon rapids, Minnesota Internal Revenue Service: STOPIRS.COM Internet

Oct 30 2016
falco-sult-and-company-ps-redmond Falco Sult & Company, PSAccountants, Financial Advising, Tax Services16150 NE 85th StRedmond, WA 9805 Bruce Sult bought my CPA practice in Bellevue Redmond Washington Author: West Orange, New Jersey Tax Services: falco-sult-and-company-ps-redmond West Orange, New Jersey

Oct 30 2016
accountgear.com Here is the list of Gamepal malevolent websites:looted(dot)com WarcraftLoot(dot)com gamewar(dot)com gametag(dot)com Toongo(dot)comMmotoons(dot)com Accountgear(dot)com Newbville(dot)com Characters(dot)netFfxiaccount(dot)com Belrionaccounts.com WoWtrades i bought an account for age of conan from accountgear.com/ 1 week ago,i paid 20$ and still didnt recive nothing- orderID-156576,saleID-112837 Internet Author: Varna, Alabama Tax Services: accountgear.com Internet

Oct 29 2016
social security administration ssi stole my income tax louisville kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky tempdir: social security administration louisville,

Oct 28 2016
Ohio Department of Taxation & Ohio Attorney General Confiscating Ohio Tax Refunds Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio tempdir: Ohio Department of Taxation Reynoldsburg, Rhode Island

Oct 28 2016
NETCREDIT NC Financial Solutions of Utah, LLC, d/b/a NetCredit175 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1000 Chicago, IL 60604 877-392-2014 Predatory lender that provides credit to people with challenged credit Internet Mind your business Author: Norfolk, Virginia Loans: NETCREDIT Internet

Oct 28 2016
Ricardo Saenz Tax & Business Solutions Ricardo Saenz Ricardo Saenz, Bookkeeper, SCAMS SENIOR CITIZENS! North Hollywood California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Accounting: Ricardo Saenz Tax & Business Solutions North Hollywood, California

Oct 26 2016
Royal Capital Advisors Jeffery R. EISENBURGEmily MOOREThomas SCHROYER Fraudulantly take $5187.00 as Title transfer fee, Then demand $14,000.00 as Mexican Sales Tax then Royal Capital are gone and so is our money!! .. Chicago Illinois Author: Edmonton , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Capital Advisors Chicago, Illinois

Oct 25 2016
Walton High School, Marietta, Georgia, Waste of tax payer money! Marietta Georgia Author: smyrna, Georgia Public Schools: Walton High School, Marietta, GA Marietta, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
1962 looking for a copy of my back taxes and this pop up i ordcer and it never arrive . Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Income Tax Service: Proofoftax.com Stockton, California

Oct 23 2016
Fain Storm Shelters Bad Installations Jackson Tennessee
FAIN Storm Shelter came through Author: Trezevant, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fain Storm Shelters Jackson, Tennessee

Oct 21 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors, LLC Derrick King, Ray Williams No refund given Jacksonville Florida Author: Covina, California Consumer Services: Nationstar Tax Advisors, LLC Internet

Oct 21 2016
moneyback.mx Have been trying to get my tax refund from purchase done at Dimonds Inter. in 2015 cozumel Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, Michigan Jewelry Stores: moneyback.mx Internet

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 18 2016
Tara Delgavio, Frederick Gordon, Jackson Doves Large Ticket Craigslist Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Palm Coast, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Tara Delgavio Internet

Oct 16 2016
Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC, GeraGrant, John Joseph John Joseph told me I was guarantee a grant if I paid a large sum of money. Phoenix Florida,Arizona Author: Jackson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC Palm Coast,, Florida

Oct 15 2016
Turbo Tax Charged my checking account for 119.98 when my refund did not get processed quickly by the IRS for Identity Fraud Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Income Tax Service: Turbo Tax Internet