Your Search | jackson hewitt

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
NFA Cash prize winners check immediately Jackson Heights New York Author: Grantsville, West Virginia Cash Services: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 12 2016
Robert Jackson Violins Bert Jackson , Jackson Luthier Bow maker/Luthier Incompetent Acme Alberta Author: Three Hills , Alberta Personal Services: Robert Jackson Violins Acme , Alberta
30, Report #1319205

Aug 08 2016
CreditOne Bank This company charge me ridiculous prices and Duck and Dodge me and block my number out so I could not contact them I'm uncertain when I looked up it says Nevada but Nationwide Then... Author: Jackson , Mississippi Banks: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Ice House I recently worked with a well known caterer at the Ice House. I must say that I was appalled at the unprofessionalism of this venue. The manager, in my opinion, was unaccomodating and rude. We were allowed no work space in the kitchen and absolutely no cooling space. Jackson Mississippi Author: MS, Mississippi Caterers: Ice House Jackson, Mississippi
32, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

Jul 28 2016
USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL FRANCHISE Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise, in my opinion, Huge Ripoff Jackson Mississippi Author: South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Car Rentals: USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL Jackson, Mississippi
34, Report #1319383

Jul 28 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors You Have Won! Jackson Heights New York Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York
35, Report #1319026

Jul 26 2016
Samantha Jackson Weddings Samantha Jackson Hosted bridal fair then canceled event and kept money paid for both. Miramar Beach, Florida Florida miscarriage/rescheduling of event Author: Ft Walton Beach, Florida Wedding Services: Samantha Jackson Weddings Internet

Jul 26 2016
DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Special Financing Service LLCIntegrated Corporate Solutions They collected money yet done nothing as agreed Hamption Virginia Author: Jackson, Mississippi Income tax: DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Hamption , Virginia

Jul 25 2016
Kimberly jackson Kimberly jackson will destroy your house just like she did mine and expect a refund. After calculations she owes me thousands of dollars. Never rent your property to her if you value your property. Lancaster Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Liars: Kimberly jackson Lancaster, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Karen D. Hawkins Kept rental deposit Cedar Hill Texas Kimberly jackson Author: Lancaster, Texas Real Estate Services: Karen D. Hawkins Cedar Hill, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations deception and theft Company uses bait and switch tactics to deceive and exploit Kissimmee, Fla Nationwide Author: Jackson, Tennessee Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 19 2016
chapel ridge in jackson Mrs. Brister Well i stayed in chapel ridge for 2 years. jackson Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Attorneys General: chapel ridge in jackson jackson, Mississippi

Jul 18 2016
Zeno Auto Parts; Mr. Ozzie Jackson; Mr. Lakshmi Ramachandran; Mr. Miles Jones Purchased engine deposit $1000. Got their money and now will not comunicate with me... many phone calls, and emails not answered! Nothing for my investment. Hamilton New Jersey Author: Plano, Texas Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
Ashley Home Store Jackson TN Horiible Customer Service, Buyer Beware! jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Home Store jackson , Tennessee

Jul 15 2016
NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS NFA NFA sent me a claim award prize letter for a fake sweepstake. They provided no phone number and this address provided is a UPS store location!  Jackson Heights New York Author: wichita, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS Jackson Heights , New York

Jul 14 2016
Gardners Collection Ordered over $50 of plants, cherry hedges, climbing strawberrys, and blueberrys. All plants rec'd wrapped in newspaper and dried out-dead, wilted. Norwalk Delaware Author: Jackson, Michigan Landscape Companies: Gardners Collection Norwalk, Delaware

Jul 14 2016
3dRose 3dRose LLC @amazon Mugging Me Jackson New Jersey Author: Auburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: 3dRose Jackson, New Jersey

Jul 13 2016
Rose City Motors Jackson Michigan Author: Grand ledge , Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Jul 12 2016
Stonewall Jackson Inn Feeling Abused and Conned Harrisonburg Virginia Author: Ohio Liars: Stonewall Jackson Inn Harrisonburg, Virginia

Jul 11 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Gives weird address in New York Sent a letter with a Prize Listing Number like a fancy certificate.Sent Documentation Acceptance Form Jackson Heights New York Author: Littleton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Jul 11 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors RIP OFF ATTEMPT Jackson Heights New York Author: San Diego , California Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfilment Advisors Jackson Heights , New York