Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: jackson hewitt
There may be more reports for "jackson hewitt"
For more results perform a general search for "jackson hewitt"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
Jeanette Chaix, Regalia Kennels SCAM ARTIST Jackson California Author: Sacramento, California Dog Breeders: Jeanette Chaix Jackson, California

Sep 19 2016
NPF Reports Division Solicited money be sent in return for cash award over $1 million. Jackson Heights New York Author: Lapel, Indiana Cash Services: NPF Reports Division Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment advisors NFA. Jackson Heights, New York Responding to report on National Fulfillment Advisors Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment advisors

Sep 19 2016
NFA 37-63 83rd Street PMB 163 Jackson Heights,NY,11372 Scott Herald Financial Officer Attested prize list in no. 01255029926 They are saying I won a ton of money and want my signature and $20 cash . Nail these fraud people to the wall please Jackson Heights,NY New York Author: MIDDLEBORO, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: NFA NY

Sep 16 2016
National fulfillment advisors Bulls*, I should have known better Jackson Heights New York Author: leadville, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National fulfillment advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 01 2016
Aon Hewitt Obtained double payment, refused refund Lincolnshire, Ill Ill Author: Martinez, California Business Consulting: Aon Hewitt Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
SDWheelCorp Steve's Discount wheels, Directline Wheels Salesperson sold me wheels for 2016 Range Rover Sport. When they arrived and did not fit, they refused to take wheels back. Total bulls*** company. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Jackson, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: SDWheelCorp Carol Stream, Illinois

Aug 29 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Claim I won Large Sum Of Money Jackson Heights New York Author: Tucson, Arizona Cash Services: National Fulfillment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY *TECHNICIAN: DONNIE *SERVICE MGR: ROBERT JACKSON SABOTAGE OF CUSTOMER VEHICLE BY TECHNICIAN DICKINSON Texas
Author: Dickinson, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY DICKINSON, Texas

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 18 2016
Rose City Motors 3 days after buying car, dashboard warnings came on. took it in they reprogrammed computer. Owner himself said if it happens again bring it in and he will take care of it. Happened again he blew us off no help at all Jackson Michigan Author: onsted, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
ipodbatterydepot.com Sent my i pod 5th generation to company in a prepaid usps mailer sent by iopdbatterydepot.com to have them replace battery since couldn't turn ipod on anymore. Totally dead. Found said company on the internet and paid fee with my paypall account.  Internet Author: Hewitt, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: ipodbatterydepot.com Internet

Aug 16 2016
Miller Automotive Purchased a vehicle that immediately fell apart one mile off the lot Jackson Tennessee Author: Mercer, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Miller Automotive Jackson, Tennessee

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
NFA Cash prize winners check immediately Jackson Heights New York Author: Grantsville, West Virginia Cash Services: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 12 2016
Robert Jackson Violins Bert Jackson , Jackson Luthier Bow maker/Luthier Incompetent Acme Alberta Author: Three Hills , Alberta Personal Services: Robert Jackson Violins Acme , Alberta

71, Report #1319205

Aug 08 2016
CreditOne Bank This company charge me ridiculous prices and Duck and Dodge me and block my number out so I could not contact them I'm uncertain when I looked up it says Nevada but Nationwide Then... Author: Jackson , Mississippi Banks: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Ice House I recently worked with a well known caterer at the Ice House. I must say that I was appalled at the unprofessionalism of this venue. The manager, in my opinion, was unaccomodating and rude. We were allowed no work space in the kitchen and absolutely no cooling space. Jackson Mississippi Author: MS, Mississippi Caterers: Ice House Jackson, Mississippi

73, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

Jul 28 2016
USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL FRANCHISE Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise, in my opinion, Huge Ripoff Jackson Mississippi Author: South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Car Rentals: USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL Jackson, Mississippi

75, Report #1319383

Jul 28 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors You Have Won! Jackson Heights New York Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York