JACKSON HEWITT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jackson hewitt
There may be more specific results for "jackson hewitt"
For more specific results for "jackson hewitt"
Showing 51-75 of 2,805 Found Reports For more specific results for "jackson hewitt"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 04 2017
Empire Education Group,Tasha Smith, Tasha Parham, Kelly Roland Attempted to block me from taking practical exam and call employers slandering my name.Possible theft of financial aid funds!!! No job placement for me or my wife!!! Jackson Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire Education Group Jackson, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
Jackson Hewitt tax services Mike kelly corporate at metabank jackson hewit customer care and american express serve SCAM DO NOT FILE WITH JACKSON HEWITT Plainview Nationwide Author: Texas Financial Services: Jackson Hewitt tax services Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Neuro XR Neuro XR MTNneuroxrmtn8448440095 Excessive recursive billing without notification and refuses to cancel account Jackson Wyoming Author: Phoenix, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Neuro XR Jackson, Wyoming

Feb 01 2017
Epidermis I was lured into the store by one of the store managers and he convinced me to buy two creams for $272. As soon as I walked out the store I felt uneasy and returned within 5 minutes to return the product. The product was in original bag, unopened with receipt. The store manager told me to come back on Sunday when the billing person would be there. I came back the same day 3 more times and got sent away. Came back on Sunday and the billing person was no where to be found. This is a total scam. They lied to me that I can return it another time and told me to come back. Waste of time and money. The same product is online for $50. They should be shut down for scamming people. I want my money back. I still have the original product and bag unopened. I want to get rid of it and get my money back. New York New York Author: Jackson Heights, New York Health Spas: Epidermis New York , New York

Jan 29 2017
Loveybug Ragdolls, Kristie Schibbelhute Jackson, Lee Ray Jackson Fraudulent Breeder; Took my money and ran! Kim Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Cat Breeders: Loveybug Ragdolls Kim, Colorado

Jan 29 2017
Watson Quality Ford VERY POOR SERVICE PROFESSIONALISM NOT VET FRIENDLY Jackson Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Watson Quality Ford Jackson, Mississippi

Jan 28 2017
Drake Business School carol jackson lied, cheated, fraudulantly signed me up under false information newark New Jersey Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Health Care Education: Drake Business School newark, New Jersey

Jan 28 2017
Southeast Co-Op Rips Off Freight!!! Bell City Missouri Author: Jackson, Missouri Sales People: Southeast Co-Op Bell City, Missouri

Jan 22 2017
L. J. Ross Associates Degrading, Deceitful, Cunning Rip Off Artist Company Jackson Michigan
Author: Southfield, Michigan Electrical Services: L. J. Ross Associates Jackson, Michigan

Jan 20 2017
Footstepsdrawingnear.com rip off website shanghai, china Internet Author: Jackson Heights, New York Credit Card Fraud: Footstepsdrawingnear.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
granger bessel Another guy selling systems out of a suv Texas City Texas Author: Jackson, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: granger bessel

Jan 19 2017
Jackson Hewitt Jackson Hewitt Pre-Approval For Loan Is A SCAM to Get You In The Door!!! Nationwide Nationwide Author: Cardington, Ohio Loans: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Guardian energy Technologies Foam It Green Chris M or Ron S Product Good Customer Service a disaster Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Home Improvements: Guardian energy Technologies Riverwoods, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 16 2017
Global Connections Promised Everything; Delivered Nothing Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Jackson, Michigan Travel Services: Global Connections

Jan 14 2017
Tanya Nix photography Picture perfect memories Professional Photography Jackson Georgia Author: Pensacola , Florida Photography: Tanya Nix photography

Jan 14 2017
Jackson Hewitt Fraudulently misinformed and advertised Indianapolis Nationwide Author: Shelbyville , Indiana Income tax: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
America's Preferred Home Warranty protection plan Jackson Mississippi Author: Statesboro, Georgia Warranty Companies: America's Preferred Home Warranty Jackson, Mississippi

Jan 09 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Total Business Solutions, LLC Author: Apex, North Carolina Loans: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Union National Life Insurance AKA Kemper Home Service Companies: Talked to several people regarding $500 Life Ins Policy due to death, transferred from one person to another. St Louis Missouri Author: JACKSON, Mississippi Financial Services: Union National Life Insurance St Louis, Missouri

Dec 21 2016
Champs Apparel Ordered an NBA jersey money was taken from my account. no jersey showed up. when I went to the web site it was taken down CHina???? Internet Author: Jackson, New Jersey Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 20 2016
Neuro XR Do not order! Will take out $89.79 from your bank account Jackson Wyoming Lot of missing or misleading information Author: Fort Worth, Texas Alternative Health: Neuro XR Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 20 2016
ManDale Jackson MJ Jackson, Marketing Empire Solutions, CYDCOR impersonation, scam, door to door, commissions, theft, impersonation, ID theft, property damage, direct marketing, cydcor, houston, ManDale Jackson, AT&T, Houston Texas Nationwide
Author: Frisco, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: ManDale Jackson Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Florence Scovel Jewelry says items are 100 satisfaction , wont answer email to return, jewelry is garbage ???? Internet Author: Jackson, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Florence Scovel Jewelry Internet