Your Search | james madison high school

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Teespring.com James Unauthorized charges on my debit card Internet Internet Author: Farmingdale, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Teespring.com Internet

COWBOYD SUN REALTY James de la Boursodiere NAPLES Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Realtors: COWBOYD NAPLES, Florida

Jun 28 2016
James de la Boursodiere Jamie, Chinada3, Cowboyd Realties, Sun Realty Scam Real Estate Fraud SWITCH- A- ROO BAIT AND SWITCH Naples Florida
Author: Calabasas, California Realtors: James de la Boursodiere Naples, Florida

Jun 28 2016
EJ Sterling REVIEW: EJ Sterling Inc. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 26 years EJ Sterling advising high net worth individuals, families, corporations navigating the financial marketplace. With the financial markets changing more than ever, reps are working harder than ever to give customer service they deserve. Speculative, short term investments, conservative nest egg retirement portfolio's, EJ sterling will help. EJ Sterling receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program EJ Sterling has made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. Customers should feel confident and secure when they choose EJ Sterling Inc. Ripoff Report Verified Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: EJ Sterling Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: EJ Sterling Inc. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 26 years EJ Sterling advising high net worth individuals, families, corporations navigating the financial marketplace.Ripoff Report Verified New York, New York

Jun 28 2016
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon and Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED and VERIFIED business dedicated to total client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon leading investment manager and top rated Real Estate turnaround expert provides unparalleled client services. Experts in acquisition, mitigation, management and liquidation of distressed Real Estate assets in all 50 States.*UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Going to take the high road here Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Windermere, Florida

Jun 28 2016
RewardingWays.com RewardingWays, Rewardway, rewardingway gpt website, Paid Surveys, Free Paid Surveys, Earn online, Working online, Paid Cash Surveys, High paying surveys, High paying surveys online, GPT site, best GPT Site, make money online, paid surveys online, get paid to work online, online work, paid online work, surveys for cash, ptc ads, paid to click, cash for surveys, paid to signup, cash for survey, sign up for surveys, get paid to signup, get paid for offers, daily surveys, get paid to complete offers, Earn Money Online, offerwall Internet
Author: Springfield, Missouri Cash Services: RewardingWays.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Ace High Marketing Pay delay Atlanta Georgia Author: Kentucky Event Planners & Sites: Ace High Marketing Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
ABC Bartending school Cancelled enrollment Birmingham Alabama Author: PINSON, Alabama Trade Schools: ABC Bartending school Birmingham , Alabama

Jun 27 2016
Sitesworldwide.org Sites Worldwide, Online Client Service, Account Specialists, Business Development (BDI), onlineclientservices.com High pressure sales call with the intent to defraud, lies, false guarantees, false statements, bait and switch telemarketing interstate commerce fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chico, California Search Engine Optimization: Sitesworldwide.org Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
SILENT BIDDERS SILENT BIDDERS AUCTIONS IS A FRAUDULENT BUSINESS , MISSREPRESENTED ITEMS FOR HIGH PROFIT WHITBY Ontario
Author: Ontario Auctions: SILENT BIDDERS WHITBY, Ontario

Jun 27 2016
CYPRESS DRIVING SCHOOL SCAM! NOT WHAT THEY ADVERTISE HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Driving Schools: CYPRESS DRIVING SCHOOL HOUSTON, Texas

Jun 26 2016
CDL Mega Driving School Mega Driving School Chicago No available trucks - You will get stored in a room for Months - Franklin Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: CDL Mega Driving School Franklin Park, Illinois

Jun 26 2016
Al Collins Graphic Design School Collins College Poor quality instruction, false statements made as to what you can earn as graphic design artist Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Arts and Crafts: Al Collins Graphic Design School Tempe, Arizona

Jun 25 2016
Barclay Career School Apparently they were shut down years ago, I graduated from here in 1989 or 1990 with a certificate in Medical Assisiting and had to pay back a student loan and can't get my transcripts to show proof that I ever graduated from there! There's no phone number or contact information for me to get anything from! This school is no longer in Norfolk, Va. Norfolk Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 24 2016
Dunn & Bradstreet 13 years of Placing my company on high risk status Short Hills Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Dunn & Bradstreet Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
SCBN I am a 60 year old woman with Osteo Arthritis. I have had both knees, both hips and soon both shoulders will be replaced. I am in chronic pain and I have type II diabetes, high blood pressure, Graves disease and heart problems.  Austin Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Medical Personnel: SCBN Texas

Jun 22 2016
Berkeley College Scam College, Berkeley Disadvantage, Debt School Scam Alert Fraudlent Practices Woodland Park New Jersey Author: Woodland Park , New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Berkeley College Woodland Park, New Jersey

Jun 22 2016
ACE Training Institute Stella Iyare , Badru Labongo Scam School to get state money Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Education & Learning Centers: ACE Training Institute Houston, Texas

Jun 21 2016
Need My Transcript I paid to get my half Freshman year transcript, I was told I would have to go through the school and they gave me the address and phone number, I should just called the school to get the transcript. I was lucky when I looked on my transcript from High School it was there and showed it was the classes from that school. I was disapointed I one time needed a transcript from a trade school that had closed down. I was able to get the transcripts through the State I got several notorized copies. Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Public Schools: Need My Transcript Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Federal funding Sean marsh ext 1011Ronnie calvin Scam Washington Author: high shoals, North Carolina Cash Services: Federal funding Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
IADT (Tampa) To much dept to pay off. Promised job placement and they claimed to be an accredited school Tampa Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: IADT (Tampa) Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2016
jc pole barns james carver The material he uses is the worse i have ever seen, i was told the metal comes with a 40 year warranty,  franklin kentucky Author: Lexington , Kentucky Home Improvements: jc pole barns Internet

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Carrollwood Day School Discrimination at Kindergarten Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Private Schools: Carrollwood Day School Tampa, Florida