Your Search | james madison high school

Oct 10 2016
High line custom Jewlery, They Took my credit card information then said they would get back to me in five days I told him that was unacceptable and that I would like them to charge the card now an overnight the merchandise and he hung up on me after already providing them my credit card information. I canceled my credit card immediately in here to warn everyone about their shady business California Nationwide Author: NA, Alabama Questionable Activities: High line custom Jewlery Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Bath Planet Bath Planet of Waldorf, Maryland high pressure lies scare tactics phone harassment Waldorf Maryland Author: Brunswick, Maryland Bed & Bath: Bath Planet Waldorf, Maryland

Oct 10 2016
Jones Construction Jimmie Jones, AKA James and Apryl Christoff Home Improvement Fraud / Theft Westwego Louisiana Author: Avondale, Louisiana Adoption Agencies: Jones Construction Westwego, Louisiana

Oct 10 2016
Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay 2304 Busch Bvld Tampa Florida Stay away from this school it's a scam Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay Tampa, Florida

Oct 10 2016
Empire carpet Low grade carpet passed off as high quality Nationwide Note from Empire Today. Author: Glendale, Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire carpet Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL Luring customers with generous offers, not delivering service and not refunding money back - BEWARE! Braselton Georgia Author: Other Sports Instruction: SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL Braselton, Georgia

Oct 09 2016
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI This school was a scam. 14 years later, I'm still paying for it! Fife Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Fife, Washington

Oct 08 2016
NWCU Law Northwestern California University of Law NWCU LAW online law school from Sacramento, CA NWCU LAW is a fraud buyer beware of unaccredited law school Sacramento CA Internet Author: New York Colleges and Universities: NWCU Law Northwestern California University of Law Internet

Oct 07 2016
Watterson School Of Business & Technology Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Financial Education: Watterson School Of Business & Technology Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
35, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet

Oct 05 2016
high limit tyler shelly---in florida took my money and did nothing- was to create cpn and post tradelines--just took my money Internet-florida re. Tyler Shelly Author: corning, California Financial Services: high limit Internet

Oct 04 2016
e-teacher, eteacher hebrew online school, eteacher group Wrong information towards cancellation policies; not willing to give money back; threatening to sue me for a money I do not owe Internet
Unprepared Salespeople - Lies about the contract Policies - I remember everything now! Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Language: e-teacher Internet

Oct 04 2016
Management Resources - James ,Jim, Heineman Did Not Provide Agreed Upon Services and has Failed to Issue a Refund Weatherford Texas Author: Windsor, Colorado Employment Services: Management Resources Weatherford, Texas

Oct 04 2016
School House Folders, Production Media Co. No proof of service delivery, lies over the phone, terrible customer service. Beaverton Oregon Author: Keyport, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: School House folders Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 03 2016
Barbizon modeling and acting school BARBIZON MODELINGBARBIZON ACTINGBARBIZON MODELING AGENCY BARBIZON MODELING AGENCY IS A SCAM Manhattan Nationwide Author: Clifton Park, New York Modeling Agencies: Barbizon modeling and acting school Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Web Fullfillment Center After clearly asking if this free one time trial offer was indeed free and no other unsolisited mailings would be sent to me. I received one anyway!! I was teading what I was led to believe was an ESPN article about a yet banned substance by Phil Michilson, Tiger Woods and others. The article was about cheating. But the only cheating done was by the misleading article, the out and out misrepresentation by the high pressure sales staff when you do call. Henderson Nevada
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Web Fullfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
The Home Depot Does Not Honor Warrantys. High Interest Rate. No Interest Fees is Defered interest fees. Orange Connecticut Author: Milford, Connecticut Carpet & Tile Stores: The Home Depot Orange, Connecticut

Oct 01 2016
Santander Consumer USA Willett Honda South Car Dealer I purchased a Chrysler 200 S 2015 used card charged 3 times more than what the car is worth high interest rate, makes it hard to get out of this loan. Morror Georgia Typical uneducated buyer Author: Lithonia, Georgia Loans: Santander Consumer USA morrow, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Whipple service champions Whipple service champions advertise as 444-fast . However it is more accurate to advertise themselves as very fast with high prices and 3 times as expensive as any other quality plumber. They charged $2400 for a $$600 4 hour job. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Syracuse utah, Utah Adoption Agencies: Whipple service champions Salt Lake City , Utah

Sep 30 2016
08:27 AM Don't Book Thru This Company - Hidden Fees $$$, Nonrefundable tickets with High Agency Change Fees Dallas Texas Internet Author: Austin, Texas Air Travel: Internet

Sep 29 2016
Fletcher Realty & Builder Solicitation call came in to sell a 4x4 ad for the Buchholz High School Basketball Program, Gainesville FL Davenport IOWA
Author: Gainesville, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Cost of Full Service Author: naples, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven , Florida

Sep 27 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology IADT- Nashville Complete ripoff, location closed, notified of closing right after I started school there, teach out Nashville, TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide