Your Search | jan pro of san antonio

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
Inforce Pro Lack of service, unresponsive, no follow through completing account, lack of training, unable to access data Austin Texas Author: Simi Valley, California Financial Services: Inforce Pro Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
GDOL Georgia Department of Labor Education Service Workers Union No bargaining power Atlanta Georgia Author: SWAINSBORO, Georgia Government Stupidity: GDOL Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 27 2016
Kroger Krogerlouisvillereturnfee Processed returned charge through bank account after checks were taken care of Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Radcliff, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 27 2016
Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Love Auto GroupMitsubishi Of Bakersfield Sean Shahab refused to take no for an answer, Just wanted to sell the car, and NOTHING else that is supposed to be Part of the sale of the vehicle Bakersfield California Get a backbone... Author: , California Auto Dealers: Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Bakersfield, California

Oct 27 2016
readers service lighthouse po fl fraud scam rip off florida Nationwide Author: san angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: readers service lighthouse po fl Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Jayride Jay Ride, JRide, Rapid Shuttle scam, they double the price from other shuttle co's/ rude on phone, deceptive, send other shuttle services, they don't show up at all San Diego Internet Author: Utah Limousine Services: Jayride Internet

Oct 26 2016
Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Junkie Heather Dill. Gia Morgan. Heather Marianna. Busty Symone Heather made the promises of making me rich. Boulder City Nevada Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home: Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Junkie Internet

Oct 26 2016
AC Dude Inc. dishonest, brainwashing, blackmailed me, tricked me, made up an illegal release document, went against the rules of the CSLB, refused to back up his work, disgusting businessman, non-compliant businessman, stay away from him Ontario California
Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: AC Dude Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
Global Automotive of Miami Buyer beware bad products bad customer service Miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive of Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Puente Hills Nissan City of industry California Author: Whittier, California Auto Dealers: Puente Hills Nissan california

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 26 2016
02:36 PM Stub Hub Stole My Ticket and wont Compensate me San francisco, CA Internet Not... Author: California Ticket Sales: Internet

Oct 26 2016
Classic Kia Of Carrollton Jack Winn Tried to rip me off for $1650 that was covered under warranty Carrollton Texas Author: Lewisville , Texas Auto Repair Service: Classic Kia Of Carrollton Carrollton , Texas

Oct 26 2016
General RV of Tampa Lack of service; failure to aid customer Dover Florida Author: Seffner, Florida RV Dealers: General RV of Tampa Dover, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Medical Alert Take Advantage of the Elderly Broomall Pennsylvania Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Medical Supplies: Medical Alert Broomall, Pennsylvania

Oct 26 2016
Age Free Serum next time when i see an offer for anything FREE, I'm running in the opposite direction!!! Well, Age Free Serum did offer just that - $4.50 for shipping. didn't use it yet, but then received more of the stuff and was charged $115.94. Internet Author: Skokie, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Age Free Serum Internet

Oct 26 2016
Fun Bike Center / Melo and Jay Ripped off my $3000,00 extended warranty money San Diego California Author: Murrieta, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fun Bike Center San Diego, California

Oct 26 2016
Enhancement Cleaning Pansy and Jimmy Haply Unprofessional, illegal practices, do not pay people for work, cheat people out of pay Berea Kentucky Author: Irvine, Kentucky Cleaning Services: Enhancement Cleaning Berea, Kentucky

Oct 26 2016
Troy Ronk TCK Contractors Defrauded me out of money, stole from me, and lied for 70 more days!! Quincy Illinois
Author: OFallon , Missouri Home Improvements: Troy Ronk Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 26 2016
11:06 AM Active ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK I was charged 69.95 on 10/24/2016 for 'renewal' of account. I never had an account to begin with. Still don't. No city but located in TX Internet
Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Health Spas: Internet