JAN WINDGLOWS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jan windglows
There may be more specific results for "jan windglows"
For more specific results for "jan windglows"
Showing 26-50 of 832 Found Reports For more specific results for "jan windglows"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
The phone guy West Covina Mike taulli Do not ever do business with Mike Taulli who is the owner of the business. He's a sleaze bag. He changes your phone system's password so you cannot access it so that the easiest maintenance you need to do, you need to call him. The guy charges $150 per hour. You've been warned! West Covina California
Jan Kawa in her own words to the phone guy Author: Norwalk, California Work at Home Business: The phone guy West Covina West Covina, California

Jan 09 2017
West Coast Realty aka Allison Parker allisonwestcoastrealty@gmail.com My client was buying a short-sale Property in El Monte, all cash offer, unfortunately, my client made a large wire transfer as deposit, $40k+ back in May 2016, it is now Jan 2017, and the phone line 562-624-2880 is dead and no one answers; we kept getting excuse after excuse Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Real Estate Services: West Coast Realty Long Beach, California

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Magic Tracks.com Ontel world pack USA Long wait times, placed order Oct 1,2016. As of Jan 4,2016 still haven'tt gotten ! Son 6, been waiting since christmas ! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Magic Tracks.com Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Octafuzze Sound LLC Jan Savinko No Merchandise Largo, Fl Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Music Shops: Octafuzze Sound LLC Internet

Dec 22 2016
bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers as per his linkedin profile : he is bachelor of science(BS), business administration and management-general.1985-1989.Boys varsity basketball coach-penfield high school-September 2004-march 2015,president-kaizen direct mail media inc. Jan 1997 to presen A full page ad made to your specifications. -Rochestor,NewYork http://www.thebestofusa.org/Advertisers.
Author: Texas Dance Classes: bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers Internet

Dec 05 2016
JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO ,ph.linkedin.com/in/janbuencamino ; onlinejobs.ph/jobseekers/info/166031 ; flickr.com/photos/janztot123/albums ; BEWEAR YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY ME TO STAY AWAY FROM JAN BUENCAMINO NO WORK FOR PAY General Santos City
RICHARD ALBERTY OF FLORIDA DEAD BEAT CLIENT EMPLOYER FROM HELL Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO Internet

Dec 01 2016
jan ward customer that is not honest. we were late on delivery and paid her for refund and she promise me that she was gonna take the complain off and lied to me. RALEIGH north carolina I am the CUSTOMER Author: cypress, California Liars: jan ward Internet

Nov 09 2016
Richard Alberty, Richard A, ra@blhomesllc.com, a7862465700@gmail.com, a18001410@gmail.com,  SCAMMED A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Key Biscayne Florida
resolved, and just wanted to delete this post. Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Alberty Key Biscayne, Florida

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

38, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Relentless recovery Came to WA to give landlord my keys etc. end of Jan moved back to LA.  Portland Oregon Author: Seaview , Washington Auto Towing: Relentless recovery Portland , Oregon

Jul 17 2016
Jan Carder WU-JAN They took money for services and did not deliver on the services. Internet Author: larne, Unusual Rip-Off: Jan Carder Internet

Jul 08 2016
Hometown Animal Hospital All Pets Dental, 10 lives Cat Clinic, Dr. Jan Bellows Dr. Bellows and Hometown Animal Hospital Killed My Dog. Weston Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Veterinarian Services: Hometown Animal Hospital Weston, Florida

May 23 2016
Mary Astrologer astromary Hello, I have asked for a refund since Jan. from PayPal and from your emails.  enter Internet Author: San diego, California Zoos & Aquariums: Mary Astrologer Internet

May 11 2016
Renue Derma I am just verifying Jan S report in early May turning in this business. The same thing happened to me!!  Wisconsin Satisfaction Author: New Castle, Indiana Sales People: Renue Derma

May 10 2016
SPEEDY CASH ADV. AMERICA STEVEN ANDERSON &STACEY SMITH I KEEP GETTING THREATS. ALL STARTED 1 YEAR AGO STARTED OVER PHONE THEN SINCE JAN 1 2016 EMAILS STATING I OWE THEM CASH Montclair California Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cash Services: SPEEDY CASH ADV. AMERICA Montclair , California

Apr 24 2016
Dan Abraham Cheats people out of money and steals Baton Rouge Louisiana
This man is a crook Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Dan Abraham Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 11 2016
binarybook.com Lost 1.1K USD by Emily Lasky from Binary Book Internet
BinaryBookScam / Lost 11K in Jan 2016 Author: cypress, California Investment Brokers: binarybook.com Internet

Mar 30 2016
Jan Hang Health group New York New York Author: Manchester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Hang Health Group Internet

Mar 25 2016
Ronald E Mechling Jr. RONALD E. MECHLING JR.  • (678) 637-3827 • ron@mechling.cc • RON E MECHLING JR PGI CONSULTANT _ Banking Executive Ronald E Mechling Jr. STEALS from Career Service Professional False Payment_ Crook_ Atlanta, GA_ Banking_ MECHLING THEFT_ Chargeback Details 82477344969943 Invoice ID: INV2-R8UY-FHM2-DNBG-66RM Buyer Name: Ronald Mechling Buyer Email: ron@mechling.cc Transaction Amount: $638.37 USD Transaction Date: Jan 6, 2016 PayPal Case ID: PP-004-642-381-922 Reason for Dispute: Merchandise Chargeback Reason Code: 53 Chargeback Amount: Chargeback Date: Mar 2, 2016 Status: Being Reviewed By PayPal Status Details: A chargeback has been filed against this transaction Atlanta Georgia Author: Wake Forest\, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Ronakd E, Mechling Jr. Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 20 2016
word wide evolution I ordered a dash camera on Jan. 22 2016 that I have still not received as of March 20 2016 Internet Author: Coxs Mills, West Virginia Cameras & Video: word wide evolution Internet

Mar 15 2016
britevi Skin Care NouveauAnd or tranquil eye cream in Laytonsville , Md. Account cancelled in Jan 2016 yet charged 89.79 on March 1st. Called call center and they said that this not possible. Laytonsville, Md Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Eye Care: Bride I Skin Care Internet