Your Search | jan windglows
Approximately 798 Reports Found

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico
3, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Relentless recovery Came to WA to give landlord my keys etc. end of Jan moved back to LA.  Portland Oregon Author: Seaview , Washington Auto Towing: Relentless recovery Portland , Oregon

Jul 17 2016
Jan Carder WU-JAN They took money for services and did not deliver on the services. Internet Author: larne, Unusual Rip-Off: Jan Carder Internet

Jul 08 2016
Hometown Animal Hospital All Pets Dental, 10 lives Cat Clinic, Dr. Jan Bellows Dr. Bellows and Hometown Animal Hospital Killed My Dog. Weston Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Veterinarian Services: Hometown Animal Hospital Weston, Florida

May 23 2016
Mary Astrologer astromary Hello, I have asked for a refund since Jan. from PayPal and from your emails.  enter Internet Author: San diego, California Zoos & Aquariums: Mary Astrologer Internet

May 11 2016
Renue Derma I am just verifying Jan S report in early May turning in this business. The same thing happened to me!!  Wisconsin Satisfaction Author: New Castle, Indiana Sales People: Renue Derma

May 10 2016

Apr 24 2016
Dan Abraham Cheats people out of money and steals Baton Rouge Louisiana
This man is a crook Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Dan Abraham Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 11 2016
01:03 PM Lost 1.1K USD by Emily Lasky from Binary Book Internet
BinaryBookScam / Lost 11K in Jan 2016 Author: cypress, California Investment Brokers: Internet

Mar 30 2016
Jan Hang Health group New York New York Author: Manchester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Hang Health Group Internet

Mar 25 2016
Ronald E Mechling Jr. RONALD E. MECHLING JR.  • (678) 637-3827 • • RON E MECHLING JR PGI CONSULTANT _ Banking Executive Ronald E Mechling Jr. STEALS from Career Service Professional False Payment_ Crook_ Atlanta, GA_ Banking_ MECHLING THEFT_ Chargeback Details 82477344969943 Invoice ID: INV2-R8UY-FHM2-DNBG-66RM Buyer Name: Ronald Mechling Buyer Email: Transaction Amount: $638.37 USD Transaction Date: Jan 6, 2016 PayPal Case ID: PP-004-642-381-922 Reason for Dispute: Merchandise Chargeback Reason Code: 53 Chargeback Amount: Chargeback Date: Mar 2, 2016 Status: Being Reviewed By PayPal Status Details: A chargeback has been filed against this transaction Atlanta Georgia Author: Wake Forest\, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Ronakd E, Mechling Jr. Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 20 2016
word wide evolution I ordered a dash camera on Jan. 22 2016 that I have still not received as of March 20 2016 Internet Author: Coxs Mills, West Virginia Cameras & Video: word wide evolution Internet

Mar 15 2016
britevi Skin Care NouveauAnd or tranquil eye cream in Laytonsville , Md. Account cancelled in Jan 2016 yet charged 89.79 on March 1st. Called call center and they said that this not possible. Laytonsville, Md Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Eye Care: Bride I Skin Care Internet

Mar 10 2016
Bernadette Jiron bernie jiron I orddered a Broncos Flag on Jan 30, 2016 for 22.90 I have never received the item I ordered I want a refund now!! Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado TV Advertisements: Bernadette Jiron Denver, Colorado

Feb 26 2016
05:06 PM Frederiksberg I agreed to a 1.99 chance to win an i-phone on Jan 13, 2016. It looked like the competition was with with whom I deal.. Then at the end of January I received my visa bill and it has an extra $119.00 withdrawn 3 days later on Jan 17 Frederiksberg I would think this is Germany Author: Kamloops, British Columbia Internet Fraud: Frederiksberg Internet

Feb 15 2016
newage marketing group llc I was solicited for Ad Space, Sept 15th 2015, for programs printed on golf score cards at high end clubs in the Scottsdale AZ area. I paid $750 for 2 full page ads on score cards at 2 couses. After several calls and messages left in Dec and Jan I finally was called back and I was promised copies of the final product which would be distributed to the courses beginning of FEB. Here it is 2/15 and still no score card. Also, cannot get returned call. Total Ripoff. delray beach Florida Author: cave creek, Arizona Advertising Agencies: newage marketing group llc delray beach , Florida

Feb 13 2016
Stoneberry Will not give me my refund,They said they mail it out jan 18 i didnt recieve it ,So i call them ,Then they said they would issue me another in 5 to 10 business days and i didn't receive it now they saying they paid k jordan which i don't old.I paid on that tablet for a year ,Now they have the tablet and my refund for 143.00 i don't have that type of money to give away im on a fix income. Can you please help Me. Author: gulfport miss., Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stoneberry

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Jan 29 2016
07:43 AM , Whatsapp +6593705461 (Singapore)Jan & Kash Lann , Sanjay & Kashish Samrani , , , Armando Cavas Armand Casas.,, carbo SCAM TRAVEL AIRLINE MILES ,Singapore Airlines Krisflyer miles ALL Manly Asian Singapore Hong Kong . Worldwide Internet
identity theft Author: Sinapore , Maine Air Travel: , Internet
23, Report #1282056

Jan 24 2016
Reginald White Coach and Fitness Instructor of the New Life Fitness Fort Washington Maryland This man advertised a NFL football trip with hotel accomodations and airfare for 1000 per person I paid $2000 for my husband and myself and we didn't receive the tickets or a refund this event was suppose to take place Jan. 3rd. 2016 Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Monroe , Virginia Sports Facilities: Reginald White Fort Washington, Maryland
24, Report #1282012

Jan 24 2016
Jan H. Brown Law Jan Brown, Law Office of Jan H. Brown unjust enrichment,breach of privacy,bad faith New York New York
Writ of Mandamus Author: New York Lawyers: Jan H. Brown Law new york, New York
25, Report #1281943

Jan 23 2016
RCA For Christmas I bought two RCA Laptop/tablets computers. I had to take one of them back to WalMart twice to get one that would atleast sighn on. I have had trouble over and over with the programing of these two laptops. Today Jan. 23. 2015 I went to the website listed on thei papers included with the computers. Now, after spending $300.00 for both computers, when I went ot the website given for customer support, I was told I had to pay another $48.00 for their tech to five me the answers I need for to program thism correctly.  Nationwide Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide