Your Search | jan windglows
Approximately 761 Reports Found

Oct 02 2015
Jan C. Smith Law Office of Jan C. Smith, PLLC, Smith & Smith Engages in Conflict of Interest, Conspiracy, Fraud, Intentionally Subverts Client Cases Montross Virginia Author: Falls Chuch, Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: Jan C. Smith Montross, Virginia

Aug 04 2015
Jan & Kash Lann , Sanjay & Kashish Samrani , , , Armando Cavas Armand Casas.,,,,, miles4po Airline miles scam ASIA Internet Author: new york , New York Air Travel: Jan & Kash Lann , Sanjay & Kashish Samrani Internet

Jul 13 2015
Kevin Mcdermott - Warning! - Contractor / Vehicle Fraud Cheat PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER/CHEAT Cloverdale, British Columbia
Robin & Blaire Author: Cloverdale, British Columbia Home Improvements: Kevin McDermott Langley, British Columbia

Jun 17 2015
Preferred Law Team Bobbi Collins, Manager American Home Loan CounselorsWendi KartchnerSenior Modification AdvisorWendi Kartchner 888-980-7487 888-334-7255 Fax Number In September 2014- entered into an agreement for services to modify my mortgage. Preferred Law took 4 payments in the amount of $974.00 (Oct 9, Nov 9, Dec 9,2014 and Jan 9, 2015. Feb. 6th received a letter telling me to continue on my file they needed addtional payments in the amount of $274.00 for the next 6 months. They should be STOPPED and COMPLAINTS WITH THE GOV. AND THE BAR ASSOCIATION and CONSUMER PROTECTION should be filed IMMEDIATELY FROM EVERYONE WHO WAS A VICTIM OF 'PREFERRED LAW Sandy Utah Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Lawyers: Preferred Law Team Sandy, Utah
5, Report #1212092

May 27 2015
thrifty propane ripped off!!! partially filled jan 27, ran out in sub zero temps, but wants $300.00 to come for a pre-paid fill up!! husband in critical care with family coming in from out of state, waiting for 3 days. reynoldsburg Ohio Legal Notice Author: Baltimore, Ohio Consumer Services: thrifty propane reynoldsburg, Ohio

May 15 2015
(bergen risk) JAN person in charge of my workmen compensation case , doctors that evaluated me for my injuries orthopedic doctor schmauf , orthopedic doctor berman. doctor flowers ,professionals therapy in wayne nj minimized my work related injuries berman located in hackensack nj schmauf fairlawn New Jersey Author: hawthorne, New Jersey Doctors: bergen risk hackensack, New Jersey

May 09 2015
4crests Still waiting for my order placed on 4th Jan 2015. No reply to any emails, No Phone Number !! Internet Author: Grimsby, Shipping & Handling: 4crests Internet
8, Report #1201611

May 08 2015
Jan Stanbury ECOTEK Ecotek Luxury Homes I worked for Jan Stanbury of Ecotek for 2+ months. The entire gig is a scam, with promises of big pay. However, there is no pay or reward. I was scammed out of my renderings and not paid for my work, $8000. I hope that this warning will serve as a warning to others who risk being taken advantage of. Miami Florida construction lien placed Author: Boca Raton, Florida Building Services: Jan Stanbury ECOTEK Miami, Florida
9, Report #1219060

Apr 02 2015
Alessi & Koenig David Alessi. Robert Koenig Racketeering corruption convicted Jan 2015 thieves scammers Las Vegas, Reno , California Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Alessi & Koenig Internet

Mar 19 2015
Indiana Sage Designs Not Happy Jan Class Action Against Indiana Sage Design Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Indiana Sage Designs

Mar 17 2015
blue trust loans I took a loan from blue trust in jan 2015. i was told that my payments would be 181.17 out of my next 4 paychecks, to pay it back. I get a e-mail that another 181.17 will be coming out of my next check. I call and speak to a lady who did not know were the lied Wisconsin Internet Author: littleton, Colorado Loans: blue trust loans Internet

Mar 11 2015
SCAM Jan Windglows Jan Windhlows, Janhet T. Windglows Janhet Windglows, Enchantress Jan 208, Queen Lilith, Scott Chapman. Jim Morgan, Mike Cahill, Lady Gaga, Wanna Be Witch BAFOON Jan Windglows loses LAW SUIT for Witchcraft Refund Vegas, Nevada
DONT BUY ANY SPELL FROM JAN WINDGLOWS Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Web Sites: Jan Windglows Vegas, Nevada

Mar 06 2015
Dr. Jan Zemplenyi Bel-Red Center for Aesthetic Surgery Had facelift surgery with disastrous results, part of ear and cheek removed, stay clear of this man Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Jan Zemplenyi Bellevue, Washington

Feb 24 2015
Jan Stanbury ECOTEK Shaddy, Man can't be trusted!!!! Do not work with him! Miami Florida Proffesional Author: Miami, Florida Building Services: Jan Stanbury ECOTEK

Feb 23 2015
Jan Sherwood Brown Jan Brown Scumbag, Loser, Moron, Idiot, Loser, Scam Artist Lisbon Falls Maine Jan Brown, Jan Sherwood Brown, alcoholic Author: Silicon Valley, California Liars: Jan Sherwood Brown Lisbon Falls, Maine
16, Report #1207909

Feb 09 2015
ACS INC., David Frost ACS LEGAL they try to claim hat there was a transfer to my account ( not stating to which bank) in Jan 2015, threourtatening with a c Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS INC., David Frost Internet
17, Report #1207383

Feb 07 2015
NETSPEND IRS deposited my TurboTax refund funds into NetSpends bank accout on Jan. 30, 2015. Still no card has arrived with my money. McCallen TX Internet Author: WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: NETSPEND Internet
18, Report #1207254

Feb 06 2015
Jon Parrish I rented a house from him Dec 27-Jan 3, 2015. There was a security deposit of $300 that is supposed to be refunded. Still have not recieved it. Naples Florida Resolved Author: Standard, Illinois Lodging: Jon Parrish Naples, Florida
19, Report #1206783

Feb 04 2015
Absolute Garcinia nld garciniacambogia 844 244 3230 i ordered a bottle of absolute garcinia to help with wt loss, they charged me 5.95, on Jan 8th . then charged me 87.47 on Jan 22 and sent me nothing, when I called them they said i had not read the contract and contacted them in 10 days for a on going trial so they could not refund my money even though they sent me nothing./ say Ohio on my credit card bill Internet Author: trenton, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Absolute Garcinia Internet
20, Report #1206634

Feb 04 2015
21, Report #1206218

Feb 02 2015
First Choice Power Our bill for Dec/Jan 2014/2015 shows we used 8202 kWh, November 2014 was 3672 kWh, October was 3160 kWh Princeton Texas Author: Princeton, Texas Electrical Services: First Choice Power Dallas, Texas
22, Report #1206168

Feb 02 2015
lavish skin derma bright sent free samples, jan 5,$196.00 taken out of account did not order, rec'd 2/2/15 Santa Ana Author: St Peters, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: lavish skin Internet
23, Report #1205912

Feb 01 2015
09:18 AM I paid 75 dollars for a reading that never took place. He said he tried calling my phone, but there was a recording bs. I was by the phone since he said he will call me Jan.29, 2015 @ 9pm. when I booked that time . Then I emailed him he said he will call me sat. Jan 30, 2015 but never gave me a time.. I waited and nothing. He is a fraud.. If he is so famous why is he steal ing from the poor? Beverly hills California Author: pomona, California Astrologers & Psychics: Beverly hills, California
24, Report #1205844

Jan 31 2015
BLKBank Don't know showed up on my transactions as no phone number address or anything else First off Im a Disabled Female 60 yrs old on a fixed income,this stole from me money off my Debit Card on several different days in several different amounts which started on Jan.5th for 62.87,Jan.10th for 40.00, Jan 10th for 4.95,Jan.10th for 9.95, Jan 13th for 62.93, Jan. and Jan. 31st for39.92 .For their ignorant stealing from how ever they did it from my Debit Card from Social Security my Bills will not all get Paid and it caused a very inconsiderate bad situation for me..I'd like to know HOW to get my money back or who to contact to get my money back !!!! Internet Author: Portage, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: BLKBank Internet
25, Report #1205213

Jan 29 2015
Market N Shops Ordered a laptop Jan 18, 2015 paid with Paypal. Order update indicated unit shipped; when I requested tracking number, never saw any more updates and never received product Winter Park Florida Author: New York On-Line Business: Market N Shops Winter Park, Florida