JAN WINDGLOWS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jan windglows
There may be more reports for "jan windglows"
For more results perform a general search for "jan windglows"
Showing 1-25 of 827 Found Reports For more specific results for "jan windglows"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 19 2017
ShimmerShine alldayincorporated I ordered a pair of mother/daughter dresses on October 4, 2016. I have yet to receive them. I have been in communication with Shaquille. On Jan. 11 he claimed he recently took over the company and would take care of the order. Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Clothing Stores: ShimmerShine Internet

3, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

Mar 12 2017
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger www.florencescoveljewelry.comA N & Associates FlorenceScovel terrible customer service, unwillingness to return the money, placed an order on Dec. 14, product mailed on Jan. 5 Seneca New York Author: Berlin, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Seneca, New York

Mar 11 2017
Gia Brookwood loans is a joke monrovia California
Author: monrovia, California Clubs & Organizations: Jan Burns monrovia, California

Mar 06 2017
fandango I won two Fandango movie tickets from World Market. I was to claim them by 1/31/17. I did try to claim them about Jan 25 for a 28th show. richardson Nationwide Author: richardson, Texas Ticket Sales: fandango Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Living Spaces In Jan. 2013 I purchased a recliner chair at Living Spaces for my 87 year old father for Christmas. After 3 years the chair is falling apart. Living Spaces will not stand behind their product. Woodland Hills/Los Angeles California
Author: Menifee, California Appliances: Living Spaces Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, California

Feb 28 2017
BELLASKINCREAM AZ and EYESERUM OR Jan 3, 2017. On YAHOO & saw an advertisement for Revita Youth Cream $4.99 non commital sample. There was a photo of the Shark Tank investors, which supported the product. There was no obligation. no days of trial. On the site there was literally no obligation, no need for cancellation, I bought the eye serum and bellaskin cream it because of the Shark Tank investors. St. Petersburg Florida 33705 Author: Ventura , California BBB Better Business Bureau: BELLASKINCREAM AZ Internet

Feb 15 2017
Sam's special I ordered 1set of lighted crochet hooks on Jan 12th. Was told it would tale 2-4weeks to be delivered. Money was taken out on Jan 12th. Emailed them on February 13th. Was told they are working on it. Have not heard from them since. Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sam's special Internet

Feb 14 2017
Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems of Hampton Roads Manuela Charles Virginia Beach Internet No scam exist...... Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Cleaning Services: Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems of Hampton Roads Internet

Feb 12 2017
Pure Play Poker 460 in prize claims sent Dec 2nd, 2016 processed Dec 20th no check by January 16th 2017.CS says they will be mailed by Jan 20th,nocheck . CS says due to an overwhelming number of claims checks not sent. January 30th everyone on site with prize claims past dues status ischanged to check sent.Febuary 12th today no check CS is now blaming slow mail. prizes were said to be mailed 1st class mail which dosnt take 14 days . total lack of support and absolutly no response to member complaints. I am now owed 735 dollars and no check in site. san fransisco California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Pure Play Poker san fransisco, California

Feb 08 2017
Senior Life Insurance Company I cancelled my insurance Jan.3,2017 paired monthly premuins . paired monthly premiums of $52.16 had insurance from May of 2015 to Jan. 2017, I cancelled insurance. Now company will not refund my money . I disabled and senior. I feel I was ripped off by them. Thomasville Georgia Author: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Senior Life Insurance Company Thomasville, Georgia

Feb 08 2017
BEWARE Pigeon Supplies Plus - Dennis Kuhn I purchased Ronidazole tablets from this retailer on Jan. 16, 2017. It did not arrive until February 3, 2017.  Belle Plain, MN Internet Kelsi Poteet complaint Author: Louisville, Kentucky Animal Services: Pigeon Supplies Plus Internet

Feb 07 2017
EnchanceMindIQ See above, no other name found I spoke with two reps, one was suppose to be a supervisor, to ask for refund, I ordered this product supposedly on the 22nd of Jan. The trial was suppose to be 14 days. I received the product on the 26th of Jan. The 14 day trial was suppose to start AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. They began the trails the minute I ordered. I cancelled on the 2-6-17. my card had already been charged $89.92 on the 2-6-17. This company is a rip-off and operate fraudulent practices. Tampa Internet, Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Mental Health: EnchanceMindIQ Internet

Feb 02 2017
ReVSkin Revitalize Skin I agreed to try a product and pay shipping only. When I went to check out they kept adding products which ended up being 3 products. The shipping on these 3 products which weighed about 2 ounces ended up to be almost $30. The order was placed on Jan. 13th, I called and cancelled the order on Jan. 27th. I had been charged almost $90. Customer service would only refund $45. On Feb. 2nd I was charged another 88.10. I had my cancellation memo that I had received on Jan. 27 and I called customer service again. Again, they only agreed to refund 50% on my money. Customer service is very rude and if you do not agree to their terms they will hange up on you. internet Author: Camilla, Georgia Skin Care: ReVSkin internet

Feb 01 2017
Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Renew Cream 3 shipments from Nov to Jan was shipped not to my address Santa Ana California
Author: Lake Wales, Florida Skin Care: Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Abusive Parents: Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
memorial park cemetery skokieIL memorial park cemetery skokie IL we paid $3500 for my parents (Jae I Choi -father,Kyu Y Choi-mother) tomb stone in DEC13 2015 for foundation, installation , but we found out our tombstone was almost up side down because there was no foundation on Jan !5 2017, we went back Jan 27, they still did not fix it, there was no apology either , I need help asap skokie Illinois
Author: skokie, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: memorial park cemetery skokieIL skokie, Illinois

19, Report #1351912

Jan 25 2017
capming and fishing outlet outdoors online I placed a order on Dec 30,2016 and it's noe Jan 25 and I still haven't received my order. I've called and sent numerous e-mails and i've had no response. I have the comfirmation e-mail but no procuct. I ordered 2 Yeti cups. San Antonio, Texas, 78232 Internet Author: Crestview, Florida Sporting Goods: capming and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
West Coast Realty aka Allison Parker allisonwestcoastrealty@gmail.com My client was buying a short-sale Property in El Monte, all cash offer, unfortunately, my client made a large wire transfer as deposit, $40k+ back in May 2016, it is now Jan 2017, and the phone line 562-624-2880 is dead and no one answers; we kept getting excuse after excuse Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Real Estate Services: West Coast Realty Long Beach, California

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Magic Tracks.com Ontel world pack USA Long wait times, placed order Oct 1,2016. As of Jan 4,2016 still haven'tt gotten ! Son 6, been waiting since christmas ! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Magic Tracks.com Nationwide