Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

jarold or lisa hoganson

Showing 26-50 of 44,089 Found Reports For more specific results for "jarold or lisa hoganson"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Salvage World Auctions - Marcus Santana Insurance Auctions, Inc.Global Insurance Auctions, Inc. Wire Transferred $ and never received vehicle or refund Miami Florida
Author: Lindenhurst, New York Motor Vehicle: Salvage World Auctions - Marcus Santana Miami, Florida

Mazda of Escondido Penske Auto Group Escondido California
Owners Manual (page 3-37 Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Mazda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 22 2017
Fuel for Clover or Gaspos.co Don't have a functioning product, take your money and not install product. Try to get you to invest $$$ in their bogus company Birmingham, Denver, San Francisco Nationwide Refund still not received as of 2/25/17 Author: San Francisco, California Computer Software: Fuel for Clover Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Precision Door ServicesPrecision Garage Door Services Installed wrong door and won't replace or compensate for mistake; sent opener and deposit for door yet for 6 months I have no been able to get a hold of anyone who can/will do the work or resolve Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Garage Door Companies: Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Irvine, California

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Sunshine Auto Detailing Broke my car, took it to a mechanic without my knowledge or consent, then tried to bill me for it Santa Barbara California Author: California Car Washes: Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Santa Barbara, California

Feb 21 2017
VISION BANCORP | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) New York New York Re: Anthony Hruska's Extortion & Blackmail Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: VISION BANCORP Internet

Feb 21 2017
Auto Loans, LLC We paid loan off and they still have not released the lien or title to us Las vegas Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Loans: Auto Loans, LLC

Feb 21 2017
Lisa Hennings Dean Hennings $3000 lost on English Bulldog puppy returned for genetic medical issues.They promised replacement, NO replacement or refund ever given. Valley City Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Horse Breeders / trainers: Lisa Hennings Valley City, Ohio

Feb 21 2017
Luxstyle International Icasso tried to charge me for goods not ordered or received Denmark Internet Author: Kelty, Other Eye Care: Luxstyle International Internet

Feb 21 2017
Shadow-Spy Smartphone Monitoring Software BEWARE !!! ...WARNING before you install or buy from this company!!! Miami Florida Author: Tennessee Computer Software: Shadow-Spy Miami, Florida

Feb 20 2017
classicbagonlinesale.com or email to show@discount-forever.com to Your order is successfulN notification_05@orderstatusnotice.comSun 1/29/2017 4:07 PMInboxTo:babe271968@hotmail.com;Flag for follow up. China Internet Author: Milton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: classicbagonlinesale.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Fight Fast Company scams you by charging you $100s without your knowledge or approval. Visalia California
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Fight Fast Visalia, California

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Brilliant Skin Care Charged me for the cream and then a week or two later charged me 89.00 Again. California Internet Author: Midland, Texas Skin Care: Brilliant Skin Care Internet

Feb 20 2017
Amora Coffee did not list unit price. Send coffee right after free sample not enough time to experience taste and agree or disagree to future shipments. Montgomery, Alabama Author: Uvalde, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Amora Coffee Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama this is not a rebuttal it is an update to my kangaroo report Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 19 2017
Crowdstar LLC this program is full of bugs and they do not answer emails or reimburse you for money you've lost there's a lot more to it I can only use 20 words Internet
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Crowdstar LLC Internet

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
HOMETECGROUP LLC LISA DOMINGUEZ, JENEAN TAYLOR SCAM, FRAUD, SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA Author: TYRONE, Georgia Small Business Services: HOMETECGROUP LLC Internet

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 19 2017
Skin Endear ICF or Skin Remake I ordered a free sample . Just to pay for shipping and handling on Feb 5 2017. On Feb 19,2017 they tookout $174.90 out of my account Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Endear Nationwide