Your Search | jarold or lisa hoganson

Feb 08 2016
Louie Rich Louie Rich1Big Cartelwww.louierich.com RIP OFF DID NOT SEND PRODUCT OR RETURN MY MONEY Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas On-Line Business: Louie Rich Internet

Feb 08 2016
Flint.com Took My Money Without Notice or Explanation Redwood City, California Internet Author: Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Flint.com Internet

Feb 07 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers / Cheapo Repos major car problems hiden or ignoered and cars sold St Petersburg Florida Author: Ft Myers , Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St Petersburg , Florida

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 06 2016
Defend My Device - Electronic Check Scam Company put through electronic check for $29.95 for services that were never sought or applied for. Wilmington Delaware Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Defend My Device Wilmington, Delaware

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
Donna Play or ebook-finder.com Scam site! User Beware! Hidden non-refundable fees lurking EVERYWHERE! Internet Author: California Media: Donna Play Internet

Feb 03 2016
Sabertooth Auctions This guyis very rude. Does not answer his emails or phone. Hateful and worst business. Murray Kansas Author: Mission, Texas Jewelry Stores: Sabertooth Auctions Murray, Kansas

Feb 03 2016
GTC Recording Studios GTC Studios GTC Recording Studios Does Not Return Phone Calls or Texts orlando Florida Author: Florida Producers: GTC Recording Studios orlando, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Hertz Car Rental Or The Hertz Corporaton Or Hertz Ill treatment of college age daughter renting car Hurst Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Car Rental Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2016
Citizenshipper Citizenshipper will not return multiple emails or phone calls. I worked 8 months with Citizenshipper and their escrow account. I never knew which clients paid or what was due to me.  Internet Author: Centralia, Missouri Animal Services: Citizenshipper Internet

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Feb 02 2016
Jxe.Com or jxe Peterbilt dealership Faulty and false issue with regards to coverups Grand Rapids michigan Author: Michigan Trucking Companies: Jxe.Com or jxe Peterbilt dealership Internet

Feb 02 2016
access insurance access insurance would not pay claim or return phone calls after paying $423.00 a month fee for insurance ATLANTA GA Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES, California Car Insurance: access insurance Nationwide