JAROLD OR LISA HOGANSON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jarold or lisa hoganson
There may be more specific results for "jarold or lisa hoganson"
For more specific results for "jarold or lisa hoganson"
Showing 26-50 of 45,187 Found Reports For more specific results for "jarold or lisa hoganson"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

Jul 21 2017
Colonial Home Savings and Loan Making it impossible to pay online,by phone or even with a check. Bad customer service, terrible automated reply system that never answers your questions. Fort Worth Texas Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Brokerage Companies: Colonial Home Savings and Loan Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Rick at insense express Rick or mikayla I ordered product and spent $187.50 3 weeks ago and received nothing so I asked for a refund and still do not have it.was told by Rick it would be on my green dot card and it's still not refunded California Author: Coatsburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Rick at insense express Internet

Jul 21 2017
Wendy Clark Jonathan Earl Christus Health The pay rate is $28.75 hourly and training pay is $20.48/hr, Monday-Friday, 50 hrs or less weekly. New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Wendy Clark New York

Jul 21 2017
Medical Services Group They call 2 or three times a day! I tell them I am not ever going to buy anything from them. They just hang up! So, so, so sick of it! Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
TRS limited Received a collection letter for 139.95 for a product I never authorized delivery or gave credit card info for hence that's why they sent this too a collection account as I didn't authorize purchasing anything from them. Internet Author: Maitland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: TRS limited Internet

Jul 21 2017
Lunaluxe or Avalure Trial Subscription Hidden in Terms Huntington Beach Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Skin Care: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 21 2017
Jet-Coin Jetcoin Jet-Coin; Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, Troy Redja Presented a trading platform for bitcoin with a guaranteed daily return. Paid as promised for a few weeks and then stopped paying and are holding millions of dollars in bitcoin and are not paying returns, or refunding the bitcoin they have gather. Ibeleive these group to be total thieves/scammers Internet Internet Author: Help Me, Mississippi Online Trading: Jet-Coin Jetcoin Internet

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 21 2017
J.J. Sandlin He took our money, then disappeared. Never answered phone or ever communicated again. Zillah Washington Author: Moxee, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: J.J. Sandlin Zillah, Washington

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
Twin Cities Wholesale sold us meat that is not edible ,it is tough and can't even be chewed. They will not answer or return calls and claim they guarantee their product Coral Springs Florida Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Wholesale Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
Tommy Carroll Carroll Painting, Carroll Coatings , Carroll Barn Painting, Pat Carroll Painting Paid $3500 to paint my pole barn. He said he was ordering the paint and would be back on monday. Never showed, wont answer or call me back. North Augusta South Carolina Author: Collinsville, Illinois Home Improvements: Tommy Carroll North Augusta, South Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Jullen Skin Care/ Illujen eye cream Flairfortune and or OGD-Nudazzle took a total of 350.99 form bank account for transactions not authorized by me Tustin Internet and CA Author: Raynham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Jullen Skin Care/ Illujen eye cream Internet

Jul 20 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Uniqueblade.com It's been more then nine business days and I still haven't received my order plus I have been ignored when I have texted and called the company many times and no one has returned my calls or texts Lakeland Florida Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Uniqueblade FL

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jet-Coin Gregory Aggesen, Scott Chandler, Brent Robinson Advertised that Jet-Coin can double my bitcoins 100% guaranteed, then completely change the structure and stopped payments and refuse to refund all investments and/or payout the earned commissions promised!! Internet Author: Other Online Trading: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Addict Gear I ordered night vision Sunglasses and paid via Paypal on 27 March 2017. Got an order number 8972 and since then nothing happened. I kept requesting a waybill number or delivery info. Nothing, they don't even reply to your emails. International Nationwide Author: Walvis Bay, Sunglasses: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida