Your Search | jason taylor metabofuel oral bright

26, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

27, Report #1320522

Aug 03 2016
Jason Ely Magnetic Advertising Promotions Jessica Kelly Jenna Anderson THIEVES! This company claims to align themselves with prestige apartments/residences and promise to make you a preferred vendor on a magnetic strip they claim with be placed on all new resident's refrigerators so that your company can be seen by them on a daily basis (for advertising purposes). They cash your check IMMEDIATELY then never return phone calls or emails! San Antono Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Jason Ely San Antono, Texas

28, Report #1320264

Aug 02 2016
Bright Yorkies Flypetexpress.com Paid $ 500 for teacup yorkie to be shipped . Flypet express charged me $970 for flight insurance and $740 for a ventilated cage for dog to travel. Gave me fake flight information no dogs on the flight Baltimore Internet
FTC complaint Author: anderson, Indiana Questionable Activities: Bright Yorkies Internet

29, Report #1319539

Jul 29 2016
Peruzzi Toyota RYAN DEGAN, JASON GILLES TREATMENT OF SINGLE FEMALE BUYERS HATFIELD Pennsylvania Warranty cancellation refunds Author: SELLERSVILLE, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Peruzzi Toyota HATFIELD, Pennsylvania

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

31, Report #1319003

Jul 26 2016
JASON LONG ED Protocol m.erectiledysfunctionprotocol.netsupport@edprotocol.com I ordered a kit for my fiance from a fb post I listened to. My order was placed online on June 30, 2016. I paid with my Bank of the West credit card. I am now going to the bank to be report the theft, fraud. Internet Author: Vacaville, California Alternative Health: JASON LONG ED Protocol Internet

Jul 25 2016
Omniscapes Jason Craycraft Driveway was spelling after only 8 months, and after notifying Jason Craycraft about this he gave me the run around for 4 months and put a seal over it but did not fix the underlying problem Columbus Ohio Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Appliances: Landscaping: Omniscapes Columbus, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Bright Yorkies did not live up to his return policy Baltimore Maryland File report with FTC Author: parrottsville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Bright Yorkies

Jul 21 2016
world wide vacations Buck or taylor in Winter park fl they called the husband he said NO they then called wife told her i was in agreement she asked them to call back later when i was home to make payment they then pressure wife to give up credit card numbers con artists winter park Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Places & Information: world wide vacations winter park , Florida

Jul 20 2016
Firm of Hemingway Office of Hemingway Jason Lugo Junk Debt Scam False Court Filings Del Ray Beach Florida Author: Georgia Collection Agencies: Firm of Hemingway Del Ray Beach, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Jason Yang from Shenzhen Luckycloud Technology Co., Ltd. AlinewBuy Scam Shenzhen Internet He ripped me off too Author: California Beauty Products: Jason Yang from Shenzhen Luckycloud Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Jul 19 2016
Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Inc, Dr. Mark Kochman, B.Sc., M.Sc., D.D.SDr. Adam Lublin, D.D.S Dental advocacy Scam New Jersey New Jersey
Author: West Hollywood , California Dental Services: Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Inc, New Jersey , New Jersey

Dbriana gopaul & jason jones Briana, jason Illegal eviction Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Dbriana gopaul & jason jones Orlando , Florida

Jul 18 2016
Taylor Ricci and Associates taylorriccipromotions.com taylorricciassociatesreviews.com trarecovery.com trareviews.com mythsofdebtcollection.com taylorriccionyourside.com collectorsonyourside.comGETPAID@taylorricci.com They said that they could recover a $50,000 loss from our company. Required $5,000 up front. Scam!! Never heard from them after that! Its been over a year. When I called them on it they said my case had been referred to some other company?!! Chatsworth California Author: Livingston, Montana Collection Agencies: Taylor Ricci and Associates Chatsworth, California

Jul 15 2016
Car City Motors, LLC (Jason) Misleading sales tactic to make a sale Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car City Motors, LLC Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 15 2016
UNITED STATES CREDIT AGENCY / JASON CLARK & SIMON SYN Nov 24, 2015, I was contacted by two representatives Jason Clark & Simon Syn of United States Credit Agency for the sum of $5484.87. New York City New York Author: HOUSTON, Texas Credit & Debt Services: UNITED STATES CREDIT AGENCY Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
John Houston Floyd a.k.a John Patricina contractor fraud scam ripoff Troy Michigan
john houston floyds attempt to refund my money Author: Taylor, Michigan Builders & Contractors: John Houston Floyd Troy, Michigan

Jul 12 2016
Cam truck sales Ride now leasing llc cam express one they are not fair to their obligation from the owner to the son in law to the mechanics to the girls who work ther Ashley Taylor is the newgirl but she will be trained to learn how to lie, HUNTSVILLE Texas Author: kenner, Louisiana Commerical Lending Firm: Cam truck sales hUNTSVILLE, Texas

Jul 10 2016
AFFORDABLE HOME MOVERS INC., NATHAN MASON, RYAN TAYLOR UNACCEPTABLE BUSINESS PRACTICES MARGATE Florida Author: DALLAS, Texas Moving Companies: AFFORDABLE HOME MOVERS INC. MARGATE, Florida

Jul 09 2016
Lisa D Taylor/Platinum Pageants/Lisa Janee Taylor/Michelle Collins Lisa D TaylorPlatinum PageantsLisa Janee TaylorMichelle Collins Fraud Scam Pageant Crown Tiara Sash Platinum Lisa D Taylor Janee Michelle Collins Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: Nationwide Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa D Taylor/Platinum Pageants/Lisa Janee Taylor/Michelle Collins Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
Mark Taylor Taylor markDave corrado met on internet mingle2 new york New York There is no such person Author: Whittier, California Cash Services: Mark Taylor New York

Jul 07 2016
Taylor and Sons Gary Taylor, Sam Taylor, Chris funk These guys are bullies! Gary Taylor and Sam Taylor entered into contracts and refuse to pay for over $107,0000 worth of work that has already been completed!!! Wylie Texas Author: Wylie , Texas Home Improvements: Taylor and Sons Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Applebee's Jason and John Poison customers at the bar North Charleston South Carolina Observation Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Restaurants: Applebee's North Charleston, South Carolina

Jul 05 2016
Mega Millions?Facebook Donna Taylor told me I had won a jackpot worth 75,000.00 Queens New York Internet New York Please do not send these people any more money. Author: Pulaski, Virginia Cash Services: Mega Millions?Facebook Internet

Jul 05 2016
ACTIVE.com ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK 877-228-4881 TX Deceptive practice of signing up for a membership via Internet Author: Taylor, Texas Camps & Campgrounds: ACTIVE.com Internet