JASPER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jasper
There may be more specific results for "jasper"
For more specific results for "jasper"
Showing 26-50 of 396 Found Reports For more specific results for "jasper"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Sep 24 2016
Great Journeys Has not delivered order in 3 weeks Spring Hill Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Travel Services: Great Journeys Internet

Aug 25 2016
NCE Medical Allied Health SCAM Atlanta Nationwide Author: Jasper, Georgia Health Insurance: NCE Medical Nationwide

29, Report #1319910

Jul 31 2016
Xtreme Green Team John and Crystal Slodyczka Fraud, Unjust Enrichment, Lying to employees, Operating while the business is under voluntary dissolution . Lying to Government officials Jasper Georgia Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Employees: Xtreme Green Team Jasper, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
Interactive Systems & Technologies Took over $1,000 of my money and did not provide a product - won't return my money. Jasper Georgia Author: Wheeling, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: Interactive Systems & Technologies Jasper, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Diet Supplements Dont remember how it started. Recieved first shipment and called to cancel. Still getting and being charged. Provo Utah Author: Jasper, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah

Jun 13 2016
Countrywide periodicals inc Magazine company Nationwide Author: Jasper, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Countrywide periodicals inc Nationwide

May 13 2016
Natron Wood Products Richard McDougal Ripped Off - Liar - Scammer jasper Oregon Author: jasper, Oregon Liars: Natron Wood Products jasper, Oregon

May 10 2016
JEEPHUT WASTE OF TIME, GO ELSEWHERE FAST!!!! JASPER Georgia Author: BRANDON, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: JEEPHUT JASPER, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
VOIP Innovations voipinnovations.com I never ordered anything from this company or authorized any charges Gilbert, AZ Internet VoIP Innovations Does Not Charge for Demos Author: Jasper, Michigan Internet Service Providers: VOIP Innovations Internet

Mar 23 2016
Judge W. Allen Wigington Magistrate Judge Pickens County, Georgia This Judge Violated Our Civil Rights with a Conflict of Interest Jasper Georgia Author: Blairsville, Georgia Legal Services: Judge W. Allen Wigington Jasper, Georgia

Mar 22 2016
Rejuva Essence Skin Essentials Worthless product - Ripoff Buffalo New York Author: Jasper, Georgia On-Line Business: Rejuva Essence Buffalo, New York

Mar 15 2016
Jasper Transmissions FAULTY TRANSMISSIONS  Jasper Indiana Author: Casper, Wyoming Auto manufactures: Jasper Transmissions Jasper, Indiana

Feb 02 2016
DQ Salvage and Scrap scammed at scrap yard!!! jasper Florida Author: jasper, Florida Scrap Yard: DQ Salvage and Scrap jasper, Florida

Jan 18 2016
Telaport communication group Advance america Yeah thay took 450 dollars off me for a loan Illinois Author: Jasper, Indiana Internet Services: Telaport communication group Illinois

Jan 18 2016
Kodak ESP5 all-in-one printer and cartridges Poor quality - online printer - as well as multiple returns of defective cartridges Rochester New York Author: Jasper, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Kodak Internet

Dec 07 2015
Complaintslist.com Public bulletin board for consumer complaints that tries to charge $499 via PayPal to remove postings Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Questionable Activities: Complaints list Internet

Oct 26 2015
Newwave Communications Fraudulent and Incompetent Jasper Texas Author: Jasper, Texas Internet Service Providers: Newwave Communications Internet

Oct 24 2015
Ebay PayPal There allowing other people to leave a negative feedback but when i do it they remove my negative feedback and make it positve. If i cant leave the neative why change it to positve knowing i had a bad experience. San Jose California Author: jasper, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Ebay San Jose, California

Sep 21 2015
Best Way Rent to Own Best way rented merchandise in my name to other people Jasper Alabama Author: Carbon hill , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Best Way Rent to Own Jasper , Alabama

Sep 18 2015
Award Homes Brian Maloney, AKA Bologna Totally bombed on this entire deal from the start and 6 months laters still not finished and still not living in my home! Jasper Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Manufactured Home Dealers: Award Homes Jasper, Georgia

Aug 30 2015
Robs rare and giant seeds Private individual Ordered one type of seed and received another Butler Pennsylvania Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Landscaping: Robs rare and giant seeds Jasper, Tennessee

Aug 24 2015
your online stores aka customersystem.com the web address is customersystem.com I was robbed without a gun Internet Author: Jasper, Alabama Computer Mail Order: your online stores aka customersystem.com Internet

Aug 10 2015
Dell Dell.comDell Computers Expired Warranty on NEW Product Purchase from Local Retailer Nationwide
PROBLEM FIXED!! Author: Jasper, Tennessee Computer Manufactures: Dell Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
TRAVEL AMERICA USA BILLY PAUL, JEFF WELLS, WILL PAUL BILLY PAUL SELLS YOU 2 NIGHTS MOTEL RESERVATIONS OR 4 NIGHTS FOR $99.00 ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES,JUST CALL TRAVEL USA 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE AND ARE GUARANTEED RESERVATIONS. HILTON HEAD,SC OR FORT LAUDERDALE FL GA,FL,SC Author: jasper, Georgia Hotel: TRAVEL AMERICA USA HILTON HEAD, South Carolina