JC PENNY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jc penny
There may be more specific results for "jc penny"
For more specific results for "jc penny"
Showing 1-25 of 1,105 Found Reports For more specific results for "jc penny"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 06 2017
National Institute of Health Called me and said I had been awarded a 14,000 dollar Grant and the asked me for money before I could get the Grant all together I have Lost 1400 dollars and have not seen a penny of Grant money Houston Maryland Author: Brigham City, Utah Online Trading: National Institute of Health Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Trade Masters Pro Advice is really sales pitch for penny stocks. Maybe Pump and Dump Internet Author: Nebraska Investment Brokers: Trade Masters Pro Internet

Jun 30 2017
Christopher e hixon Christopher was a friend in need. I borrowed him over $1300. To help him and help seeing his daughters He has disappeared. Promising to pay me back several times never received one Penny back. Lakeville MN Minnesota
Author: OLIVIA, Minnesota Loans: Christopher e hixon Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia

Jun 10 2017
Jc auto market Lied about a vehicle they sold me, then were rude and uncooperative Winter Park Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Jc auto market Winter Park , Florida

Jun 03 2017
JC Penneys JCP's Delivery Contractor---Phoenix Direct Inc. - Sub-contractor - Leo Gilliam Delivery -FILE NUMBER: ASI00997554011 - On 14DEC16, the delivery team for Phoenix Direct damaged the floor and wall in my home. The damage was caused when the driver Chris Carter was moving the refrigerator and failed to strap it to the dolley. The dolley was large and it fell and knocked a hole in the wall and floor. Pictures were taken and estimates provided.  Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Shipping & Handling: JC Penneys Little Rock, Arkansas

May 11 2017
JC Ehrlich Don't waste your time Groveport Nationwide Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Exterminating Services: JC Ehrlich Nationwide

May 09 2017
Collect Plus The awful company who don't pay compensation when they lose your parcel! Admit they have lost £280 worth of clothes and won't pay a penny in compensation! Absolutely disgusting!! Nationwide Author: Nationwide Courier Services: Collect Plus Nationwide

May 06 2017
Banking Option Alejandro Martinez ,alejandro.martinez@bankingoption.com, does not pay investors. Over 40 people I know personally invested in this scam. Alejandro Martinez does not communicate with his clients and when he does, he cursed people and aggravated when his clients request funds. I waited 30+ days for a withdrawal that I requested. Everyday, Alejandro Martinez had an excuse, meanwhile i was being patient. Still to this day I have not received any penny from Banking Option, so does the people I know who Also invested in Banking Option Basel Switzerland Author: Brooklyn, New York Online Trading: Banking Option Basel,

May 03 2017
Barry Nix Trucking LLC (Nix Trucking) Drivers beware. This is the same company as GD TRUCKING EXPRESS INC. These guys will cheat you out of every penny and find any excuse in the book not to pay you. 4425 W Airport Fwy Irving, TX 75062-5832 USA Texas Billy as driver is the first to respond to a rip off report ad. Author: Memphis, Tennessee Trucking Companies: NIX TRUCKING Texas

Apr 21 2017
j c pole barns/ james carver jc pole barns is a unprofessional barn builder and has no concern how the building how his employees build it franklin Kentucky Harmed Author: newburgh, Indiana Builders & Contractors: j c pole barns franklin, Kentucky

Mar 26 2017
Beezid.com Scammed $70.00 From CC In Lieu Of Winning Penny Auction Motreal Ontario Author: Berwyn Heights, Maryland On-Line Stores: Beezid.com Motreal, Ontario

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
JC Pole Barns Built me a junk building in my back yard that leaks and has dents and scratches all over the metal and trim. Franklin Kentucky Author: Internet Home Improvements: JC Pole Barns Internet

Feb 18 2017
JC PENNEY Inmar promotions, and Sunbeam They renigged on a promotional $10 rebate on a $50 toaster. Coral Springs Florida Rebuttal- We would like to assist you Author: Margate, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: JC PENNEY Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 12 2017
J C Penny Sold gold ring that was actually silver Akron Ohio
Author: Munroe Falls, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: J C Penny Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Vacation Consulting Services LLC, Brian J Scroggs , Penny Bruner Scroggs Con Artists Racists Stolen Valor Misogynists Bigots Fake Marine Fascist Con Artists Con Man Ripoff Fraud Fake business Springfield Missouri Author: South Bend, Indiana Resorts: Vacation Consulting Services LLC Springfield, Missouri

Feb 04 2017
Peter Popoff A penny and green sand was sent to my mother and said to do a ritual but he needs her credit card info and she will get money soon! She's 78 and started sending him money with him saying when he prays for her she will get money. Now she can't pay for her monthly bills and is telling her to wrap a penny up and sprinkle magical green sand and 'pray' for healing and wealth. Ridiculous and obscure to take advantage of the elderly who has dimentia and on a fixed income! Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Churches: Peter Popoff Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
United Mission for Nonprofits of America LOOKS LIKE A PHONY CHARITY TO ME !!! - I WOULD'NT GIVE THEM A PENNY. Newport Beach California
It appears that I am mistaken about UMNPA.org. Author: COSTA MESA, California Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: United Mission for Nonprofits of America Newport Beach, California

Jan 30 2017
Whitestone REIT Cheated me out of my rebates Katy TX Author: , Texas Department & Outlet Stores: JC Penney Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Just to Clarify the Submitter Information Author: Internet Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 03 2017
ALLIED DISPATCH SOLUTIONS Penny Smith penny.smith@allieddispatch.compayments@allieddispatch.com,Trey Lawhorn trey.lawhorn@allieddispatch.comeft@allieddispatch.com ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE NON PAYMENT JOHNSON CITY Tennessee Author: LEWISVILLE, Texas Credit Services: ALLIED DISPATCH SOLUTIONS JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee

Jan 02 2017
Aames Estate Sales Owners: Wally and Jackie Sankowski I hired them to do a 2 day estate sale and they never sent me one penny! Orland Park Illinois Completely wrong Author: Hickory, North Carolina Small Business Services: Aames Estate Sales Orland Park, Illinois