Your Search | jcpenney
Approximately 54 Reports Found

Dec 04 2008
JCPenney After 25 YEARS of TOTAL FAITHFULNESS,JCPenney and GE Money Bank, cut my credit line was cut to $50.00 above my balance!Then my due date was changed without any notice from them!!!! Orlando Florida JC Penney didn't rip you off... Author: Pittston, Maine Department & Outlet Stores: JCPenney Orlando, Florida

Nov 12 2008
JC PENNEY REDUCTION OF CREDIT CLARKSVILLE Tennessee GE MONEY is at fault - NOT JCPENNEY Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: JC PENNEY Nationwide

Oct 28 2008
Aegis Receivables Managment Inc, Global Vantedge Inc, LVNV Funding LLC, The Sherman Companies Lvnv Funding, We paid off debt to JcPenney in May 05-and now 3 years later, Aegis Company representing LVNV Funding INC. says we owe MORE money.. San Rafael California File complaints with Author: Valatie, New York Credit & Debt Services: Aegis Receivables Managment Inc, Global Vantedge Inc, LVNV Funding LLC,The Sherman Companies San Rafael, California

Oct 28 2008
JCPenney - JCPenney Credit Management Department JCPENNY HORRIFIC OUTCOME ON HOW IT WILL AFFECT HOW YOU ARE VIEWED BY OTHER CREDITORS Nationwide ITS ACTUALLY GE MONEY BANK NOT JC PENNEY Author: Dallas, Texas Credit & Debt Services: JCPenney Credit Management Department Nationwide

Oct 20 2008
Belk And JC Penney Department Stores And GE Money Bank Belk Department Store rewards 82 year old loyal customer of 40 years by sticking her with a $250.00 bogus late fee. This poor woman, who is in failing health, has been harassed unmercifully for the past year over late fees she never incurred. Belk waits until bills are past due to send a bill and attaches late fees to the first bill the customer ever receives. Titusville Merritt Island Florida I do not believe the SO -called GE Money People either Author: Titusville, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Belk - JC Penney Department Stores - GE Money Bank Titusville (both Belk And JCPenney), And Merritt Island (JCP, Florida

Sep 26 2008
JC PENNEY ripoff corruption Northridge California Please Understand - If you were helping to resolve the issues Author: NORTHRIDGE, California Department & Outlet Stores: JCPENNEY Northridge, California

Sep 04 2008
JCpenney POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE *REBUTTAL Wake Up Author: Tempe, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: JCpenney Dallas, Texas

Aug 03 2008
JCPENNEY Fun Family Rewards they keep charging me on my monthly statement of $9.95 even tho I have had conversation with them that I do not want this service and never sighned up for it. Orlando Florida I FINALLY GOT RESULTS-----AFTER DOZENS OF PHONE CALLS! Author: Winnebago, Illinois Questionable Activities: JCPENNEY Fun Family Rewards Orlando, Florida

Apr 07 2008
JCPenney SBS Fun Family BEWARE---they charge your account without your approval OR knowledge Internet Consumer Affairs Manager Author: South Point, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: JCPenney SBS Fun Family Internet

Dec 17 2007
SBS Fun Family Rewards, Stonebridge Benefit Srvcs. I purchased something from JCPenney company by phone for a catalogue purchase.It was said that I elected at this time, to purchase this service. All I gave permission for JCPenney to do was to bill me for bedding that I had ordered and somehow I am being charged & telephoned by others to sell me services that I never even knew existed. Now I get tons of calls, & emilas spam that has to do w/ this! Plano Texas Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Sales People: SBS Fun Family Rewards Plano, Texas

Dec 13 2007
JcPenney Salon - Manager Penny Morgan - ms Lisa - ms Isabel Fried my hair 3 days in a row!! Round Rock Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Hair Salons: JcPenney Salon - Manager Penny Morgan ms Lisa - ms Isabel Round Rock, Texas

Dec 07 2007
JCPenney And SBS Family Fun UNauthorized credit card charge Nationwide Nationwide In all fairness, I am posting an update Author: Florence, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: JCPenney And SBS Family Fun - UNauthorized Credit Card Charge Nationwide

Nov 25 2007
JCPenney - SBS Family Fun stole money directly from my bank account!!! Internet Nationwide Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Corrupt Companies: JCPenney - SBS Family Fun Nationwide

Sep 07 2007
JC Penney RIPOFF Refused to honor advertised discount, no call back, ineffective customer service Nationwide I see this so many times... Author: Cooperstown, New York Clothing Stores: JCPenney Nationwide

Aug 29 2007
Jcpenney New Gold Premium Serta twin posture pedic matress; requested a return due to comfort problem Cuperftino California Author: Cupertino, California Department & Outlet Stores: Jcpenney Cuperftino, California

Mar 04 2007
JCPENNEY OUTLET TREAT ME UNFAIRLY Columbus Ohio Cost Of Doing Business Author: pickerington, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: JCPENNEY OUTLET Columbus, Ohio

Jan 31 2007
JCPenney's Harassment Specialists Ignored Violation letters Ripoff El Paso Texas I am not out to harass you, but please read. It may help. Author: Hermitage, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: JCPenney El Paso, Texas

Sep 23 2006
JCPenney Salon at Fashion Square ripoff Unprofessional, nUndertalented, Overpriced, Closed-eared, Stylists Saginaw Michigan Don't fault ALL JCPenney Salons Author: Clio, Michigan Hair Salons: JCPenney Salon Saginaw, Michigan
44, Report #190024

May 04 2006
Phillippe Richard - JcPenney rebate ripoff never mailed my rebate check of $20.00 Carson California Author: La Mesa, California Clothing Stores: Phillippe Richard - JcPenney Carson, California

Feb 24 2006
JCPENNEY ripoff, sent me cheaper shoes than the ones I ordered. Shawnee Mission Kansas Author: New York, New York Department & Outlet Stores: JCPENNEY Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Jan 23 2006
JCPenney Salon chemical treatment caused severe hair damage and loss on my child Tampa Florida Think twice next time Author: Temple Terrace, Florida Hair Salons: JCPenney Tampa, Florida

Dec 07 2005
JC Penney, stores And Catalog, WARRANTY PROBLEMS WITH JC PENNEY FURNITURE Springfield Virginia JCPENNEY HONORED THE WARRANTY Author: burke, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: JC Penney, stores And Catalog Springfield, Virginia

Nov 19 2005
Jcpenney Overpriced salon service, a messed up do & incompetent unstylish old hairdressers ripoff Crystal River Florida Jcpenny is a good company Author: beverly hills, Florida Hair Salons: Jcpenney Crystal River, Florida

Feb 09 2005
Monogram Credit Card Bank Of Georgia JCPenney Credit Services Ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monogram Credit Card Bank Of Georgia Orlando, Florida

Nov 05 2004
JCPenney Online Ordering Special Code Ripoff Columbus, OH I entered the special savings code for this summer; they did not honor it Columbus Ohio I don't know what code this customer had, but here's the way it usually works Author: 49120, Michigan Clothing Stores: JCPenney Columbus, Ohio