Your Search | jd byrider

Jul 22 2015
homestar property solutions llc/jd services jay driver well to let anyone know about homestar you really need to listen this work took place in maryland which they now longer have any contractors there at this time. so now im homeless carless and totally broke with a family all because of working for four months for this company and never receiving no money but alot of debt where this should have never happened and they need to be shut down before they distory anyone elses life. maples grove Minnesota Author: mabelvale, Arkansas Property Management: homestar property solutions llc/jd services maples grove, Minnesota

Jul 08 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Dan Keitley Was Supposed To Give Me $1500 For My Vehicle,But Said I Still Had To Pay The Deferred Dowwn Payments Bi Weekly. When I Lost Days An Hours At Work,Dan Wouldn't Re Do The Paperwork And Work With Me. I Had Thought The Payments Would Be $170 A Month,Not Bi Weekly And Not Till August.They Re Poed The Van Last Night. I Had Already Paid Them A Total Of $180.00 Dover Ohio
Really? Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
J.D. Byrider 400/month on a 2003, what!? Richmond Indiana Typical Author: Portland, Indiana Car Financing: J.D. Byrider

Jun 17 2015
Jd reservation They offered 3 trips for the price of 300.. They never emailed me back for confirmation Orlando Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Resorts: Jd reservation Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
JD Byrider Yes they are true to their words whent they say they will get you in a car but they make you feel trapped after the deal is complete. Have had nothing but problems with my car from week 1 they sold me a lemon and over charged me outragous pricing. 1st week i had my car i had to rplace tires and ball joints a month later had to replace sway bar links then few months later my ac clutch went out and after that my rear end went out and right after that my motor went bad. 2 years after having the car i found out the blue book value of the car was just 4,000 and the charged me over 11,000 for the car they sold me a lemon and ripped me off really bad ill never ever go back to them for another car in my life. I highly recommend no one to go to JD byrider to get a car they set you up for failure make you feel trapped and makes your deal with them feel like a living hell Greenwood Indiana So.. Author: rosedale, Indiana Car Financing: JD Byrider greenwood, Indiana

Jun 07 2015
jd byrider rip off Allentown pennsylvania Pulling What? Author: bath, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: jd byrider

May 22 2015
Discount Retail Store Services DRSS This racist company Fired me saying that I brought personal problems to work when in true fact the white guy that I got fired over was messing with me and I told him to leave me alone they fired me for that and boy do I have some things to say about them the truth nothing but the truth. I am going to expose this company the owner Jim Wichert the Vice President JD the President Carlo and many more Las Vegas Nevada Hmmmmm Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Discount Retail Store Services Las Vegas, Nevada

May 15 2015
Sullivan Auto Group Sullivan Indiana JD Sold Car, in a matter of a days had mold odor and will not do a thing about it. POOR SERVICE Sullivan Indiana Is It? Author: montezuma , Indiana Auto Dealers: Sullivan Auto Group Sullivan Indiana Sullivan, Indiana

May 14 2015
JD Byrider I got a car in November 8th of 2014 I had a belt in my car squeaking and if it will fix if I came back so I came back for days and they said they couldn't fix it well its been about for months now and my muffler is starting to come off  columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider columbus, Ohio

35, Report #1221970

Apr 12 2015
Promag Energy Group /JD Harris Overpriced and doesn't deliver what is promised on contract Orlando Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Promag Energy Group Orlando, Florida

Mar 19 2015
jd byrider they sold me a lemon and knew it. i had to sign off after three years of nothing but repairs. kernersville North Carolina Author: burlington, North Carolina Auto Dealers: jd byrider kernersville, North Carolina

Mar 19 2015
JD Reservations Purchased a fraudulent vacation package..the agency dodges my calls and emails. Orlando Florida Sorry for the Inconvenience Author: reading , Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: JD Reservations Orlando , Florida

Mar 12 2015
Stephen Bernstein jd Atlanta & moving to Florida demanded $3000.00 to get a home modification & now have foreclosure date 30 march atlanta, Georgia Author: Moreno valley, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Stephen Bernstein jd atlanta,Ga, Georgia

Mar 10 2015
Automatic Prints, Miguel (Owner), JD (Account Manager) Lie, Cheat, Steal, and Every Other Deceptive Practice! San Marcos CA Author: Illinois Printing & Copy Services: Automatic Prints San Marcos,

Mar 06 2015
JD BYRIDER CNAC they are not processing my tag title for my vehicle on time, Im driving a vehicle with an expired tag Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Auto Dealers: JD BYRIDER CNAC Georgia

Mar 01 2015
CNAC-Appleton, WI J.D. Byrider/CNAC Stole money from my bank account , Appleton Wisconsin Stolen Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Car Financing: CNAC-Appleton, WI , Appleton, Wisconsin

Feb 22 2015
Off Road Armor JD Murray Product took longer than was implied and finished product is not what expected and a poor product not usable. Peyton Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Off Road Armor Peyton, Colorado

43, Report #1208971

Feb 13 2015
JD BYRIDER NOT FOLLOWING THERE OWN POLICIES AND FAIR DEBT ACT Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: JD BYRIDER Las Vegas, Nevada

44, Report #1208030

Feb 10 2015
J.D. Byrider Sold me a SUV, misrepresenting it as 4 wheel Drive Monroeville Pennsylvania Thank you Author: Trafford , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: J.D. Byrider Monroeville, Pennsylvania

45, Report #1207672

Feb 08 2015
JD Power JD Power Panel Closing without offering a way to receive money earned according to their own rules. Internet clarify my rebuttals Author: Oroville, Washington Work at Home: JD Power Internet

46, Report #1205678

Jan 30 2015
jd byrider jd byrider Champaign Illinois
Author: Champaign, Illinois Financial Services: Auto Dealers: jd byrider Champaign, Illinois

47, Report #1204638

Jan 27 2015
JD Byrider Not Willing to Work With Me East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania work for them Author: Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: JD Byrider East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

48, Report #1199488

Jan 05 2015
CNAC JD Byrider Demand Repo Shut Off Bills Personal Information Marietta Ohio Question for ryan77wv Author: New Martinsville, West Virginia Auto Dealers: CNAC Marietta, Ohio

49, Report #1199003

Jan 02 2015
JD Byrider financial burden,bad cars,car caught on fire while in it,lemon Raleigh North Carolina Author: Garner, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: JD Byrider Raleigh, North Carolina

50, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide