JD BYRIDER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jd byrider
There may be more specific results for "jd byrider"
For more specific results for "jd byrider"
Showing 26-50 of 1,978 Found Reports For more specific results for "jd byrider"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 04 2017
jd byrider Cnac abandonment. refusal of service. refusal of acknowledgement. lieing. louisville Kentucky Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealer Repairs: jd byrider louisville, Kentucky

Dec 30 2016
INTOXILOCK the company has faulty units. I had a failed result because of something I ate not drinking alcohol DES MOINS IOWA Nationwide We all make mistakes in life it is what you learn from them that matters Author: valley stream, New York Auto Advertising Services: INTOXILOCK Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
JD BYRIDER Refuse to give me a loaner after the car was hit not my fault Davenport Iowa You spent less on insurance but still expect the benefits Author: Davenport, Iowa Auto Rentals: JD BYRIDER Davenport, Iowa

Dec 21 2016
JD Byrider Car total loss in accident, value of the car $2000.00. JDbyrider charged $11,000.00 and no car RICHMOND Virginia Please do not get another JD Byrider vehicle Author: RICHMOND, Virginia Car Financing: JD Byrider RICHMOND, Virginia

Dec 03 2016
JD Byrider Grossly inflated loan - 3x the worth of the vehicle Springdale Arkansas Why did you buy the vehicle? Author: Lincoln, Arkansas Car Financing: JD Byrider Springdale , Arkansas

Nov 23 2016
jd byryder wooster sells cars for high price with tons a miles and dont stand behind fixing them right wooster Ohio Author: burbank , Ohio Auto Dealer Repairs: jd byryder wooster wooster , Ohio

Nov 11 2016
JD Byryder They lied about the car and the service, then they lied about the payments. Salt Lake City Utah Oh poor baby... Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Auto Dealers: JD Byryder Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 01 2016
J.D. ByRider Total Ripoff, Total Lemon Cincinnati Ohio Lack of Understanding Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: J.D. ByRider Cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
William C. Jones, JD / William Jones Consulting / Wealth Management Advisor Failure to pay Atlanta, Georgia ? Nationwide Author: Minnesota Financial Services: William C. Jones, JD Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
JD Byryder CNAC R I P O F F Kernersville North Carolina Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byryder Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
JD BYRDER Bartolini Finance, CNAC, The Finance Company SCAM ARTISTS Mesa Arizona Author: PEORIA, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD BYRDER Mesa, Arizona

Sep 19 2016
JD Byrider They set you up to fail Columbia South Carolina JD touts themselves as a business wanting to help people with credit issues.... Author: South Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
JD BYrider/CNAC Rip off car lot and finance company.. This Company is a rip off run the other way as fast as possible Cleveland Ohio
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Junk Dealers: JD BYrider/CNAC Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 14 2016
JD Construction/Walter and Victor Rodriquez concretaman4242@gmail.com Stole over 3,000.00 dollars from me, my friend and son, for work he promised to do and did not Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: JD Construction/Walter and Victor Rodriquez Dallas, Texas

Sep 12 2016
JD Byrider, SPFLD MA Not the best place to do business. Springfield Mass
the total cost to me would have been Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Auto Dealers: JD Byrider, SPFLD MA Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
JD By Rider they aren't up front an honest with their customers. my wife an i have a 2006 p.t.cruiser , an have had nothing but problems with it.they had to replace the moter an the computer,the back bracks,the window moter , the stater.an we still continue to have issues with it.for the 13,000that they financed the car for thi is a much of b******* .they take advantage of the consumer. Cranston Rhode Island Author: north Kingstown, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: JD By Rider Cranston, Rhode Island

Sep 06 2016
CNAC (J.D. Byrider) J.D. BYRIDER Scam company, not BBC accredited Charlotte  Just Another Serial Deadbeat Who Thinks They Are A Legal Expert Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealers: CNAC (J.D. Byrider) NORTH CAROLINA

Sep 05 2016
JD Byrider Ashtabula Ohio Christian Dieterich and all of JD Byrder Selling vehicles that they know have multiple problems also unlawfully filing the Buyers Guide Ashtabula Ohio unfair trade practices Author: Middlefield, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider AShtabula Ohio Ashtabula, Ohio

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Solution to your problem Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 22 2016
Andrew U. Aladi BEWARE SCAM ARTIST! Cleveland Heights Ohio
False & Racist Claim Author: Cleveland, Ohio Tutoring: Andrew Aladi

Aug 21 2016
Rad hard Gentle aka the Jd collections Just Dramatik Aka JD collections Never received jacket that I purchased LosAngeles California / NYC/ Atlanta Georgia Internet
Rashard Gentle aka The JD collections Author: New york, New York Clothing Stores: Rad hard Gentle aka the Jd collections Internet

Aug 10 2016