Customer satisfaction commitment: Jeff Adams | Ripoff Report

Your Search | jeff adams real estate web profits

May 02 2016
Cosper Financial Solutions Larry Cosper Business scam who claims they are private lenders, takes your money and doesn't lend you the money Atlanta Georgia Author: Planfield, Illinois Real Estate Investing: Cosper Financial Solutions Atlanta, Georgia

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
escortsite.com escortsite is indeed a rip off...they closed my site and stole my money Internet Author: muskegon, Michigan Adult Web Sites: escortsite.com Internet

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

May 01 2016
Dun & Bradstreet Incorrect information about my company published to the web without permission by D&B Internet Author: Red Bluff, California Internet Fraud: Dun & Bradstreet Internet

May 01 2016
Godaddy suspended hosting godaddy suspended hosting site Internet Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Web Hosting: Godaddy Internet

Apr 30 2016
Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate dishonest real estate agent San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Realtors: Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate San Francisco, CA

Apr 30 2016
REI Success Academy, Zak Childress REI Academy, and a plethora of other dba's being used in Alabama and Florida Ripoff artist, real estate scam man, low-life cheat, thief, Madison, Alabama, Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: REI Success Academy, Zak Childress Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
All Web Leads Insure Me Insurance Quotes Individual life insurance broker/agent/ company is misleading, unresponsive, old leads, not wanting insurance Internet Author: New Albany, Indiana Customer Leads: All Web Leads Internet

Apr 29 2016
LogicWeb Company is a Ripoff. Service is terrible New Jersey Author: Coventry, Rhode Island Web Hosting: LogicWeb Internet

Apr 29 2016
nintendos for sale sold me a broken playstation and sold me two games for it that are not real just plastic bowling green ky. Author: newark, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: nintendos for sale Internet

Apr 29 2016
Assist 2 Sell Randy Bowman, Realator Randy Bowman, Realator allowed a potential buyer to enter house while my wife was in the shower. Seminole Florida Author: Largo, Florida Real Estate Services: Assist 2 Sell Largo, Florida

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
NCPL Inc. Damaged our web page design when attempting to add a scroll bar to a company web page Campbell California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Websites: NCPL Inc. Internet

Apr 29 2016
Affordable Rentals LLC I was given a tenancy notice to vacate without reason or logic rent was paid every mth have receipts to prove it Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Real Estate Investing: Affordable Rentals LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

18, Report #1302040

Apr 29 2016
Kermathrealty Kermath Realty Jeff Kermath Realtor Discount broker that does not return calls on properties you may be interested in seeing and unprofessional behavior for offers Saline Michigan
Author: Novi, Michigan Realtors: Jeff Kermath Saline, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Xane web sol Calling out of the BLUE..about computer issues. RIVESVILLE West Virginia Author: Sandersville, Georgia Computer Fraud: Xane web sol RIVESVILLE, West Virginia

Apr 28 2016
Nick Muyonjo is scamming web developers to work for him and then we doesn't pay them in Palma de mallorca Spain
Author: Other Computer Software: Nick Muyonjo Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Sprint This is someone claiming to be Spring. It isn't the real Sprint. Fake Phone Bill and Collection Threat Jacksonville Florida Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: Sprint Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 27 2016
1and1.com Unauthorized Charge to My VISA Chesterbrook PA Author: Stites, Idaho Web Hosting: 1and1.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Adult Friend Finder AFF Unsubscribed then was hit with icebreakers, renewed then nothing. Had the account for over a year no icebreakers until I was a free account again. They are running bots or fake accounts. Customer service said it was a concidence. Internet Author: Cameron Park, California Adult Web Site: Adult Friend Finder Internet

Apr 27 2016
Cloud Real Estate. Security Deposit killeen Texas Author: killeen, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Cloud Real Estate killeen,