Customer satisfaction commitment: Jeff Adams | Ripoff Report

Your Search: jeff adams real estate web profits
There may be more specific results for "jeff adams real estate web profits"
For more specific results for "jeff adams real estate web profits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Umnpa United mission for non-profits of america Umnpa is a fraudulent organization newport beach California Author: west hollywood, California Federal Government: Umnpa newport beach, California

Aug 21 2017
Smart Zip Smart Zip Analytics, Smart Targeting Smart Zip is a complete waste of money and don't keep their promises Internet Author: santa clara, Utah Real Estate Services: Smart Zip Internet

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Gosslee Property Management Caldwell Banker Ripped off combat veteran that is in hospice care Bossier City Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Gosslee Property Management Bossier City, Louisiana

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I had ordered some CBD oil from them a free trial only pay shipping which was $5.97 and I never received the product I tried calling got no answer and their web address keeps coming back no such address Internet Author: Saint Helen, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 20 2017
Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Saddest Complaint I've Ever Read Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Ari Teman, Teman Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Teman, Landlord Spy Liar, Fraud, Scham Artist, Con Artist, Renter, Subletter, Party Boy, (((REDACTED))) Dirty Real Estate business man New York New York
I doth think Sam protests too much. Author: New York, New York Internet: Ari Teman, Teman New York , New York

Aug 20 2017
Rankwell web They Place False reviews of your company to extort money after they fail to deliver ! Canada Internet Author: Cocoa, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Rankwell web Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jodyssecret Ordered, charge credit care, it's been 8 weeks , never received items! Web Internet Author: Rockville, Maryland Better Business Bureau: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 20 2017
PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Keeps charging my account , and now they are taking even more. I unsubscribe months ago but nothing has worked. Internet Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Internet

Aug 20 2017
Michael Thompson King Soopers Deceptive Manager That Harasses Female Employees Monument Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Adult Web Site: Michael Thompson King Soopers Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Ellys world I got scammed made an order now their web page is no longer available Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania

EroticMonkey.com Erotic Monkey is not a reputable adult review site. Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Adult Web Site: EroticMonkey.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Baird and Warner Real Estate Plainfield Illinois Baird and Warner Stephen Engel Rhonda Altman Completely unprofessional Plainfield Illinois Author: Cresthill, Illinois Real Estate Services: Baird and Warner Real Estate Plainfield Illinois Plainfield, Illinois

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Reverse Mortgage Paperwork Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 18 2017
Khosrow Sadeghian- Amy J Sadeghian- KAMY Investments aka KAMY Real Estate Trust aka KAMY Real Estate CHICKEN SOUP IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!!! Denton Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Property Management: Khosrow Sadeghian Denton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Senior Attorney Jeff Taylor Internet Author: St Petersburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Senior Attorney Jeff Taylor Internet