Your Search | jeff ivie, repo man from tishomongo oklahoma

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 26 2016
Jayride Jay Ride, JRide, Rapid Shuttle scam, they double the price from other shuttle co's/ rude on phone, deceptive, send other shuttle services, they don't show up at all San Diego Internet Author: Utah Limousine Services: Jayride Internet

Oct 26 2016
AC Dude Inc. dishonest, brainwashing, blackmailed me, tricked me, made up an illegal release document, went against the rules of the CSLB, refused to back up his work, disgusting businessman, non-compliant businessman, stay away from him Ontario California
Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: AC Dude Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 26 2016
Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Stealing money from nonloan holders Cerritos California How Author: Someplace, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Cerritos, California

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 26 2016
Troy Ronk TCK Contractors Defrauded me out of money, stole from me, and lied for 70 more days!! Quincy Illinois
Author: OFallon , Missouri Home Improvements: Troy Ronk Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 26 2016
918-808-4196 or 918-289-7301 | 24/7 Movers or Paul | Seemed fine until everything went to SH*T Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Moving Companies: 24/7 Movers Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
Nouvalift Ordered sample with my debit card and then found out they took $99.95 from bank account and called them and tried to get my money back Internet Author: BUCHANAN, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Novalift Internet

Oct 26 2016
GetMED360 UCA FreedomUnified Caring Association Scam, Disrespectful, Rude, Misleading, Only Discount & $65 per doc visit, Prescriptions orders from Canada Syosset New York Author: Gassville, Arkansas Health Insurance: GetMED360 Syosset, New York

Oct 26 2016
Keller Williams Westlake Village Wendy Dormer Keller Williams Westlake Village is an extortion Company!!
BOGUS COMPLAINT FROM A CRIMINAL Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Services: Keller Williams Westlake Village

Oct 25 2016
Cash advance inc Or Edward Parker Los Angeles California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Attorneys General: Cash advance inc Los Angeles , California

Oct 25 2016
Per taking money from my checking accountNV. monthly without my authorization Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Consumer Services: Internet

Oct 25 2016
TideWater Tech/ Centura College I thought they were accredited school. They charge me for my last three credits when I did not attend. I tried to go to another online school and they said those credits were no good that was the words from University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix said that Centura college was a uncredited school Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Marmaduke, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: TideWater Tech/ Centura College Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 25 2016
Car Match USA Alan Palange This company is the biggest rip off sub-leasing cars, this company owes me $3500-00 for Damage on car, 2 months of lease payments and paking violation from sub-Leaser West Palm Beach Florida Author: Southampton, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Paypal Withouth authorization removed $1500 from my account in less than a week Nationwide Author: Antioch, Illinois On-Line Business: Paypal Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
08:02 AM Item still not delivered after A MONTH from the order and four calls to Customer Services Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Internet

07:01 AM RIPOFF FROM HELL Internet Author: Selma, Alabama Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 24 2016
Jennifer Lynn Maselli Jennifer Lynn Maselli a crook never buy a horse from her a crook lake county fla Nationwide
Author: LAKE COUNTY, Florida Animal Services: Jennifer Lynn Maselli Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE PROOF OF INCOME CPA SERVICE Stole $1,300 from me for Credit Line Fix - Don't be as dumb as I was an dare deposit into this company's business account Rancho Cucamonga Internet Author: Union city, California Credit & Debt Services: PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE Internet

Oct 24 2016
09:17 PM Sincerely,Martin EndamSenior Document Processor,IELTS Office.Tel: +237 695 212 960 +237 699 996 968Whatsapp Number:+237698811826 Website: They say They sign Up for ielt Exams plus they give fake certificates , when they take the money from you they make exuses and ask for more money and then they run away and they wont answer you no more. They only take money wire transfer or western Union so They can't let anybody to get thier money back DOUALA, Cameroon Internet website in Scottsdale U.s.a
Author: Alberta Education & Learning Centers: Internet