JEFF IVIE, REPO MAN FROM TISHOMONGO OKLAHOMA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jeff ivie, repo man from tishomongo oklahoma
There may be more specific results for "jeff ivie, repo man from tishomongo oklahoma"
For more specific results for "jeff ivie, repo man from tishomongo oklahoma"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Southernpromotions Dave and Anastasia Kolodzik I was denied a refund from southern promotions from a craft fair that I paid $195 for Palm coast Florida Author: Citra, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Southernpromotions Palm coast, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Paravex enduro test Health spar Was told I won a $200 prize and was to chose from different items and only pay the shipping of $4.something with no mention of auto shipping phoenix Arizona Author: Hilo, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Paravex phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
NeuLiftSkinCream NeuLift Eye Serum Withdrew $91.00 from my checking account without my approval. Fountain Valley California Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Eye Care: NeuLiftSkinCream Fountain Valley, California

Jul 24 2017
UBreakIfix UbreakIfix - Kennesaw Jeff Lennox - franchise co-owner Matthew Wadsworth - franchise co-owner Erased valuable data then lied about it. Retaliated with additional repairs when I complained. Kennesaw Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: UBreakIfix Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Expedited delivery one state over took a month! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet

Jul 24 2017
Xium Corporation Greg Dockery CEOXedia Technologies XECO Energy Corporation Greg Dockery and his girlfriend is a scammer first class. They collected money from people and disappeared. Corona Internet CA Author: West Covina, California Electronic Manufacturers: Xium Corporation Internet

Jul 24 2017
allumiere kept billing for product which they never sent na Nationwide Author: Enid, Oklahoma Beauty Salons: allumiere Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Fingerhut Safeline 6Someone signed me up on a company who has apparently been charging my account since 2014. I did not sign up. Get nothing but a run around from them. No one knows anything, knows anyone, nor can anyone help cause it's all MY fault. I am legally blind and Not gonna take being ripped off! Nationwide Author: Speedwell, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fingerhut Safeline Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Daily Harvest DailyHarvest, owner Rachel Drori, Daily-Harvest, Daily Harvest, Inc. Subscription service that makes it VERY hard to cancel and withdraws money automatically from bank account New York, NY Internet Author: Fate, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Daily Harvest Internet

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc, spectra chrome, sprayonchrome.com, sprayonchrome.com, daniel A McLaughlin, Lori Salliotte, Dug Smith They took 20,000 dollars from me. The product is garbage, it doesn't work. Please Do Not buy From Them Clearwater Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc Clearwater, Florida

Jul 24 2017
WISH I have been ordering from Wish for about two years now. Recently I noticed charges to my credit that I had not made. Most recently July 10th and 21st for $6.30 and $20.00 consecutively. That may not seem like much but I live on social security so I needed that money. Internet Author: Peterson, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: WISH Internet

Jul 23 2017
AAA Renters Insurance No settlement They discriminate claims as they try to get out of paying Oaklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Insurance Companies: AAA Renters Insurance Oakland, California

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Dominik Naff I have no way to get my money back from Dominik Naff liechenstein Author: minot, North Dakota Accounting: Dominik Naff

Jul 23 2017
Storm Shield Roofing & Restoration Door to door storm chasing roofing scam Noble Oklahoma Author: Bethel Acres, Oklahoma Roofing Companies: Storm Shield Roofing & Restoration Noble, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Joan Collins, Andrew from Toyota repair Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Auto Dealers: Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
FMS I got a letter in the mail saying I owe wal-mart stores Inc in the amount of 330.00 pulse 25.00 in fee amount with a total balance of 355.00. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Orofino, Idaho Shopping Centers & Malls: FMS Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 23 2017
PeoplePerHour.com SuperTasker.com Scams Freelancers PayPerHour asked for freelancer's resume, portfolio, driver license, credit card then blocks access to freelancer's own info and block freelancer from working for profit. What are they doing with the freelancer's personal info?? claim to be in all cities Internet Author: North America, Other Employment Services: PeoplePerHour.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION ANC i was send a letterfrom ANC that I just WON 2,000,000,00 and I had two option the 1st was to receive my money and a 30 year structured annuity of $66,666,66 or 2nd a lump of $1,325,000.00 but I had to send them $12.99 which I did and havn't nothing from them this took place in Juneabout the 2nd week of 2017 Kansas  Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION Kansas, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
Rts realtystore I did not authorize this company to take $49.60 from my personal account. This is nothing more than deliberate theft. Author: Bristol, Indiana Brokerage Companies: Rts realtystore Internet