JEM ELECTRIC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jem electric
There may be more specific results for "jem electric"
For more specific results for "jem electric"
Showing 1-25 of 1,498 Found Reports For more specific results for "jem electric"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Lowe's Store # 0520 Mr, Jones !!! 817 419 9755 1000 west Arbrook Arlington Tx76015 $3,000 Generator not working lowe,s will not honor 5 yr warranty unit has oil leak. Icant return because of a 30 day policy To disconnect electric & gas Will cost $2,000 Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Lowe's Store # 0520 Arlington, Texas

Jun 12 2017
Santa Clarita Electric Internet Author: Newhall, California Electrical Services: Santa Clarita Electric Internet

Jun 08 2017
Ultramatic Electric Bed Ultramatic Beds Ultramatic adjustable beds Inflated parts price Toronto Nationwide Part Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Mattress Manufactures: Ultramatic Electric Bed Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
HINO ELECTRIC HINO ELECTRIC HIDDEN FEES TEXAS Author: corinth, Texas Utility Companies: HINO ELECTRIC TX

Jun 07 2017
Dominion Power They overcharged me for months on my Electric bill and when i called they told me they estimate the bills. Richmond Virginia Author: Gloucester, Virginia Electrical Services: Dominion Power Richmond , Virginia

Jun 06 2017
KMA electric This is the only way I know to let people know to avoid this unscrupulous company. Columbus Ohio Author: Groveport, Ohio Electrical Services: KMA electric

Jun 02 2017
Jem Costa, Upaya, Grapetree Jem Costa- visionary, fraud, time waster, free loader Coconut Grove Florida Author: Miami , Florida Bait-and-Switch: Jem Costa, Upaya, Grapetree Coconut Grove, Florida

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 09 2017
Respond power Major Energy The person who came to my door lied repeatedly when I kept asking them if they was pa gas m electric the company I was with.. he said he was when he was from respond Uniontown Pa Author: Uniontown, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Respond power PA

May 04 2017
PREMIER CARE Bath llc left work on electric undone for tub never came back South Daytona Florida Author: Mineola, Texas Customer: PREMIER CARE Bath llc South Daytona, Florida

May 02 2017
Appliance connection Refused to refund full shipping fees for defective merchandise Brooklyn New York Author: Athol, Idaho Appliances: Affordable electric Brookland, New York

Apr 30 2017
Epcon Electric Epcon Solar Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Epcon Electric Phoenix , Arizona

Apr 30 2017
wisconsin electric co Total postage $2,504,880.00 postage customers pr yr milwaukee Wisconsin You may want to check the We Energies website Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Questionable Activities: wisconsin electric co milwaukee , Wisconsin

Apr 28 2017
JCPenney Sells Junk General Electric Appliances delivered by RasDelivers Greendale Wisconsin Author: Greenfield, Wisconsin Appliances: JCPenney Greendale, Wisconsin

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Eagle Shield Does not work! My electric bill went up. Dublin California Cost per Unit Author: wheatland, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Apr 14 2017
Trieagle Energy Slammed me into unwanted electric contract The Woodlands Texas Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Electrical Services: Trieagle Energy

Mar 24 2017
Waypoint homes colony starwood homes moldy homes, liars, duplicate electric bill, family sick tampa Florida Need more from you Author: seffner, Florida Landlords: waypoint homes tampa, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Salvato Electric aka Bobby Salvato Electrician submits fake permit, work not to code N. Billerica Massachusetts Author: Revere, Massachusetts Building Services: Salvato Electric N. Billerica, Massachusetts

Mar 18 2017
Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA https://ramadeals.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Promised to reship to wrong address & refused refund despite 5 requests. West Seneca, New York Author: Florissant, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA West Seneca, , New York

Mar 18 2017
Electric Vehicle Mall Electric Vehicle Mall www.electricvehiclemall.com STOLE OUR MONEY! NEVER DELIVERD OUR SCOOTER! Largo Nationwide
FALSE REVIEW Author: New York Sporting Goods: Electric Vehicle Mall Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Western Dental San Marcos Sent letter from collections before work began and had been canceled. Had given implied gift of electric toothbrush and now are charging me $145.00 not allowing refund. San Marcos California I have a suggestion Author: carlsbad, California Dental Services: Western Dental San Marcos, California