Your Search | jem electric

Aug 28 2014
Jem air conditioning & more Jem air SCAM ARTISTS Miramar Florida Author: Hobe sound , Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Jem air conditioning & more Miramar, Florida

Aug 26 2014
emerson tv Emerson Electric Co. Emerson tv's are rip offs St. Louis MO 63136 Missouri Author: south lyon, Michigan TVs & VCRs: emerson tv St. Louis MO 63136, Missouri

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
FF Dynamics LLC FF Dynamics Electric Fans - BUYER BEWARE - will not respond to you even in Warranty situation!! Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: FF Dynamics LLC Internet

Aug 22 2014
Parnell Electric Foster Parnell alcoholic terrible company to do business with. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Electrical Services: Parnell Electric Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. Refused to Fix Work and Were Very Rude West Palm Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
Allgood Plumbing and Electric , callallgood Charged $1640 to change 40 gal gas water heater. The same material costs and installation by a licensed professional costs less than $1000. They put the cost of the tankless water heater and provided tank one. Loganville Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Home Improvements: Allgood Plumbing and Electric Loganville, Georgia

Aug 12 2014
aum inc received a bill 3 months after i moved in saying i owed for not turning electric on which did right away oak brook Illinois Author: high point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: aum inc oak brook, Illinois

Aug 12 2014
Verde Energy USA I was suppose to save money on my electric bill by switching to Verde Energy, well guess what that is a Joke. My last bill for service was $336.80 for 1 month. That is just our rageous. I have never paid that amount. I called JCPL and their rate is only 10 and Verde is 18, how is that a saving. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Monroe, New Jersey Fuel Companies: Verde Energy USA Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 08 2014
Blue Pilot Energy Blue Pilot Energy Company Owner Investigated before for Classic Bait and Switch with the added false advertisement. Scumball at it again. I am a very small business and after receiving at least 50 phone calls from Blue Pilot Energy. I switched from PECO to try and save my company money. My electric bills went from $2391.68 in May 2014 to $6357.29 in June 2014. I then tried to switch back right away and was not permited to for another month. So my July 2014 electric bill is $7669.31. over 300% higher then it should be. So $8000.00 is alot for any company. I am physically ill over this. las vegas Nevada Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Blue Pilot Energy las vegas , Nevada

Aug 02 2014
Any Hour Electric Grossly, Scammed Senior Citizev Orem Utah
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Electrical Services: Any Hour Electric Orem, Utah

Jul 23 2014
Teco electric company My electric meter is been altering since at least 4 and a half years ago by some people who use a program in their cell phone .teco only change the meter and made a audition and did not found anithing that a house of two bedroom and one bath of 800 square feet can use under non circumstances 1,200 kilowatts for month. I'am a victim where members of a crime organization are involved with member of teco electric company ,here in tampa,but they don't want to investigated cause they are part of the problem. I live in this house since december the 31 2014 with a child of 14 years old ,To confirm my suspech I turn off all the electric switch except for one of the switch and when I come back the increment of the kilowatts is at least 12 kilowatts in two hours for example.I know a lot of the people who are involved right now with that organization( and is billion of money involved because teco is paying to another company to protect the interest of the company, but not of the consummers) tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Cult Organizations: Teco electric company tampa, Florida

Jul 22 2014
Sam Houston Electric company Sheco The electric bills are getting way to high livingston Texas Author: Onalaska, Texas Electrical Services: Sam Houston Electric company livingston, Texas

Jul 21 2014
Excelsior Electric EMC Gary Drake Joe Simpson Ticks and leeches exploit the citizens Metter Georgia Author: Bulloch Candler County, Georgia Neighborhood Services: Excelsior Electric EMC Metter, Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
AUTOTRAKK.COM ELECTRIC CITY MITSUBISHI THE CAR DEALERSHIP INSTALLED A MONITER WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE & FINANCE COMPANY WANTS ME TO PAY WEEKLY WHEN I GET PAID MONTHLY? WTF?? ANDERSON,S.C. .SOUTH,CAROLINA Author: greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: AUTOTRAKK.COM Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
General Electric Appliance GE, GE Appliance Does not honor warrenty Louisville Nationwide Author: Visalia, California Appliances: General Electric Appliance Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Bill Matrix Fiserv Electric bill payment never processed Nationwide Author: Woodstock, Georgia Utility Companies: Bill Matrix Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Ethical Electric Ethical Electric price gouging Chevy Chase Maryland Author: South Orange, New Jersey Electrical Services: Ethical Electric Chevy Chase, Maryland

Jul 07 2014
Top Choice Solar Top Choice Electric Nv. Homeowner solar, poor workmanship, inexperience staff, bad work partners. Phoenix Arizona Author: las vegas, Nevada Builders & Contractors: Top Choice Solar Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
Cobb EMC Cobb Electric Membership Corporation Illegal Charge, Requires Customers To Donate To Company Charity Fund Marietta Georgia Author: Greeley, Arizona Electrical Services: Cobb EMC Marietta, Georgia

Jul 06 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s dedicated to clients’ success, exceptional client experiences, & constant dedication. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: epcon solar phoenix, Arizona

Jul 06 2014
Primere Electrical Staffing Doyle Electric Doyle electric hires convicts to work on state,govenment and hospital sites Tampa Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: Primere Electrical Staffing Nationwide