Your Search | jem electric

Nov 15 2015
Jim Farr Handy Man, JC Total Maintenance, Total Maintenance Between materials and labor charged approx. $20K. His work will not pass code/inspection. Drywall, furnace and electric not able to pass code and has to be redone. Never came back & finished. I'm 68 years old and now live with my daughter. Limestone New York Author: Hinsdale, New York Builders & Contractors: Jim Farr Limestone, New York

Nov 11 2015
BGE Gas and Electric Company with the Exelon Company Taking out Property, but we still get to pay taxes and are responsible for the up keep. Nottingham Maryland Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: BGE Gas and Electric Company Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
Bay Auto Electric LLC Service writer: JuanService Tech: Salvador Bay auto Electric did a horrible job at handling my car. Not only was I over charged but they gave me my car with problems it never had. Three codes now come up on my car and they were never there. My Alarm goes off everytime I open the door with my key. Never once did I ever have this problem. My shift release button has to be pushed down now everytime I drive off. How are these people in business? Daly City California
Author: South San Francisco, California Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Inspection: Auto Repair Service: Bay Auto Electric LLC Daly City, California

Nov 07 2015
Slentz Electric Inc. George Perry, owner of Slentz Electric Caused multiple damages to homeowners walls, floors and ceilings, as well as left significant mess of materials Ellenton Florida Author: Florida Electrical Services: Slentz Electric Inc. Ellenton, Florida

Nov 05 2015
Country Squire Homes Clayton Homes, Oakwood Homes Roof leaks so now mold grows, faucets not connected properly so they buckled floor. electric outlets improper 7120 S Dixie Hwy. Elizabethtown , Kentucky 42701 Kentucky Author: Summer Shade, Kentucky Prefabricated Homes: Country Squire Homes 7120 S Dixie Hwy. Elizabethtown , Kentucky 42701, Kentucky

Oct 30 2015
Curtis Electric Mr. Curtis cannot be trusted on HVACs Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Electrical Services: Curtis Electric Nashville, Tennessee

32, Report #1201043

Oct 24 2015
HMS-Puronics and E Shield brad eaton russ thomas SWEET TALKING CON ARTISTS- this company is by far-the worst company i have ever dealt with. my electric bill is worst than ever- they told me that the puronics water tank s/only 1 bag of salt 3/ mos- they never answer phone - had my electric co check the eshield installation and they told me it was worthless. and they didnt install the proper installation even to save me a nickle. i am a very s longwood Florida Author: Apopka, Florida State Government: HMS-Puronics and E Shield longwood , Florida

Oct 12 2015
GE Profile appliances are not dependable Built in failure of parts and pieces Nationwide Author: Warrington, Pennsylvania Appliances: General Electric Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Redfield Electric Michael Hogue Doesn't pay sub-contractors REDFIELD Arkansas Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Dead Beat Customers: Redfield Electric REDFIELD, Arkansas

Oct 01 2015
Esther at LanJiaKai Electric did not ship mdse ShenZhen China Author: Alma, Michigan Questionable Activities: Esther at LanJiaKai Electric

Sep 28 2015
toatoa usa david, jackie, josh have the first electric taotao in gulf of mexico florida, and have three wheels that have broke inside california, texas california Author: bradenton florida, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: toatoa usa Internet

Sep 23 2015
Lyric motion ptv Lyric electric scooter Can't contact. Need the special expensive batteries Salt lake city Utah Author: YORK, South Carolina RV Parts & Accessories: Lyric motion ptv

Sep 21 2015
DTE Energy DTE I moved in to my aparetment complex 6/6/2015. The first electric bill was 91 dollars. The second was 312 and the 3rd was 312 how is that? It is a 2 bedroom apartment with me and my son that is all. Roseville Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Roseville , Michigan

Sep 14 2015
C & G Electric, Cindy Dale, Gary Dale, Bad Boys BBQ DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! CINDY AND GARY DALE ARE CROOKS! Bend Oregon Author: Sisters, Oregon Electrical Services: C & G Electric Bend, Oregon

Sep 13 2015
G&D Electrical Llc George and Harold G&D Electrical Llc George Goldstein and harold RIP OFF PEOPLE ORLANDO FLORIDA Orlando Internet
ON NO KEN NOT TRUE Author: Florida Electrical Services: G&D Electrical Llc Internet

Sep 10 2015
Mitsubishi Electric Sold TV with a defective DLP chip produced inbetween 2006-2007 as found by another company, and refused replacement. Cypress California
Tv does last for ever Author: North Pole , Alaska TVs & VCRs: Mitsubishi Electric Nationwide

Sep 06 2015
Any Hour Plumbing Any Hour Electric-Plumbing-Heating and Air Charged $976.00 for a repair which should have cost under $600.00 Orem Utah Author: West Valley , Utah Plumbing: Any Hour Plumbing Orem, Utah

Sep 02 2015
Applewood Applewood plumbing, heating & electric kitchen ceiling light Denver Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Applewood Denver, Colorado

Sep 01 2015
Coastline Electric Inc. Coast Line Hudson Coastline Electric Scammed Me. They Never Finished The Job. Hudson Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Electrical Services: Coastline Electric Inc. Hudson, Florida

Aug 27 2015
Central Hudson electric group poughkeepsie New York Author: Texas, Texas Adoption Agencies: Central Hudson electric group poughkeepsie , New York

Aug 23 2015
Don epi Electric Herb Perez and miguel RIP OFF PEOPLE ORLANDO FLORIDA More Don Epi Electric Drama Author: Florida Electrical Services: Don epi Electric Florida

Aug 15 2015
ambit energy disconnected my electric service for 41 cents Dallas, Nationwide Youre the IDIOT Author: Dallas, Texas Consumer Services: ambit energy Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
California Cycles, CLASSY Cycles Electric Cart and Scooter Rental Scam Panama City Beach Florida ELECTRIC CAR COMPLAINT Author: Orlando, Florida Rental Stores: California Cycles Panama City Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2015
Appliance Product Service Ed was the repairman. Bob was the man who answered the phone. I went online to search for a repair man since my refrigerator went bad. I found this company who said they can come out the same day and check it out. I should had known something was not right Ed the repair man was unprofessionally late with no phone call.... After 2 hours he arrived and stated it was the electric board charged us 400. I handed only 100. down to make sure he would come back. After numberous call to the company he showed up 3 weeks later and we paid him off since he claimed it was completed and to give it 24 hours at least. And the refrigerator worked for one week when it broke down again  All I want is my refrigerator to work again as I am a single mother who barely makes it day by day my funds are limited and I just can't be giving away money like it grows in my yard. Nationwide Author: Bellmawr, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: Appliance Product Service

Aug 06 2015
Ken Vodusek DBA KV Electric - Paul Fitzhugh, Master General Electrician Ripped Off: Provided Substandard Electrical Services - Failed to Abate Bldg Code Electrical Violations Pasadena Maryland Author: Pasadena, Maryland Electrical Services: Ken Vodusek DBA KV Electric Pasadena, Maryland