pressed

Your Search | jeremy jefferson

Apr 23 2014
brittany jefferson. Jefferson enterprise inc operates fraudulent business investments corona California
Author: ontario, California BBB Better Business Bureau: brittany jefferson corona, California

Apr 22 2014
Denver DUI Attorney Jeremy Rosenthal Law Offices of Jeremy Rosenthal, 303-573-0543 Our 19 year old daughter was charged with DUI. We have no previous experience with attorneys, but even during the selection process Jeremy stood out from the others, with his positive attitude and obvious experience giving us immediate recommendations before we had even hired him! Jeremy carefully guided my daughter through a terrifying process with extreme calm, giving her confidence and support. She trusted him explicitly. Jeremy treats each client with individuality and his depth of experience enables him to act in the best interests of his client. He was willing to take a route he had not experienced, but felt it was the best outcome for our daughter, and he won! He is professional, courteous, and very quick to respond to questions by phone or email, even on the weekend. Jeremy‚Äôs paralegal, Stacy Mullen is also excellent to work with, responds quickly and consistently follows up. Jeremy provided the best experience and support we could have had in such a difficult situation. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: Denver DUI Attorney Jeremy Rosenthal Denver, Colorado

Apr 19 2014
GE Capitol Lenders Frank Jefferson and Mike Ryan Scams Clearwater Florida Author: Johnsonville, South Carolina Loans: GE Capitol Lenders Internet

Apr 17 2014
GE Capital--Frank Jefferson, Mike Ryan Scam,scammers, fraudulent, liars, deceptive practices, false loans, fake, use fake names, sinners Clearwater Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Loans: GE Capital Nationwide

Apr 12 2014
FOCO METAL BUILDINGS Jeremy FOCO Johnie FOCO unprofessional, rude, liar, crappy work broussard Louisiana Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Small Business Services: FOCO METAL BUILDINGS broussard , Louisiana

Apr 11 2014
Jefferson Rehabilitation Center Wrongfully evicted my sister, Debe Moore, in October 2011 after Debe being in the system for most of her life. Watertown New York Author: Liverpool, New York Personal Services: Jefferson Rehabilitation Center Watertown, NY 13601, Select State/Province

Apr 10 2014
Goble Law Firm Eric Yow Total Rip Off as an Attorney Clarksville, Tennessee Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Lawyers: Goble Law Firm Clarksville, Tennessee

Apr 10 2014
Franklin Collection Service, Inc. While attempting to resolve the debt I was bullied and belittled by a supervisor named Jeremy who stated the balls not in your court lady. You need to pay your bills and you wouldn't be calling me. He went on to say I don't know what it's like calling a debt collector because I pay my bills. When confronted on his behavior Jeremy stated you must not like people, that's what your problem is lady Tupelo Mississippi Author: Fairhope, Alabama Television Parts & Services: Cellular Phone Companies: Franklin Collection Service, Inc. Tupelo, Mississippi

Apr 10 2014
alennebulldogsbasket.com bimark monu, bismarkbulldog4you.comdickson bulldogs This web site is a scam He uses fake names to rip people off while trying to buy bulldog puppiues. He had another web site called bulldog4you.com.. that was shut down for scamming people out of money. This is the same person!!! I know this because Im one of his victims. multiple cities minassota Author: port jefferson station, New York Unusual Rip-Off: alennebulldogsbasket.com Internet

Apr 09 2014
Jeremy Schultz Farm Bureau Rude, Racist, Lying Insurance Agent!!!! Jackson Michigan Author: Jackson, Michigan Insurance Companies: Jeremy Schultz Jackson, Michigan

Apr 08 2014
Advance America Danny Hall Frank Jefferson They had me to pay out $580 dollars to get a loan of $5,000 dollars after I ask them for my money they told me I had to pay a cancellation fee of $95.I told them I wasn't given them s*** and they will hear from a lawyer. California Author: cary, Mississippi Cash Services: Advance America Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
Media Distributions Josh Frank,Jeremy Guyton Media Distributions Scam Artists Webster Texas Author: Fresno, Texas Television Parts & Services: Media Distributions Webster, Texas

Mar 29 2014
Salute Credit Card Jefferson Capital SyStems salute Credit card company hired Jefferson Capital after years of never hearing from them .  St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Plainfield, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: Salute Credit Card St. Cloud, Minnesota

Mar 27 2014
Jefferson Capital Systems Jefferson Capital Sytems keeps calling my work and wanting return calls which I have no idea who they are and I will not return there calls regarding this matter.I have no idea why they call me at work and my manager gets very upset with calls like this meaning I could lose my job, THANKS JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEMS Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Jefferson Capital Systems Select State/Province

Mar 25 2014
Sylvia buck Bob Olson psychic directory Total Scam Artist California California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Attorneys General: Sylvia buck California, California

Mar 24 2014
Judge Jeremy Weinstein chief judge of Queens Supreme Court for over 8 years and needs to be removed due to his permitting misconduct and fraud in his court and it seems intentional churning of cases and extortion of legal fees by attorneys many of whom are connected to the bar association, he knows about abuses to litigants rights in his court but failed to intervene in anyway. Jamaica, New York Author: forest hills, New York Civil Rights Violators: Judge Jeremy Weinstein Jamaica, New York, New York

Mar 24 2014
Sylvia Buck Bob Olson Directory This psychic is total ripoff. I consulted her 3 times last year..she swore my ex was coming back even months apart but that was the clincher. She said he had dementia and was going to die in2 years...totally unethical. He did have dementia. Forgetfulness from pre surgery meds. The last time I talked with her she just made up totally untrue things. Even heard a child in the background at one point. A true scammer. I probably spent $900. I just want to report so people know. California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Sylvia Buck California

Mar 19 2014
Ship-It-Now David Hoffman Their offer looked genuine and valid, but then completely failed in terms of the agreement. Tried to trick my bank account by invalidated e-mail transfers, asking me to withdraw cash. Never came back to me with explanations except admitting fault on their side once. Never paid anything for my time wasted. Total failure on their part, collected personal information and kept it in their records. Jefferson City Missouri Author: Calgary, Alberta Questionable Activities: Ship-It-Now Jefferson City, Missouri

Mar 11 2014
natinal debt management, llc they were supposed to help me wirh my debt problems but took the money and ran. jefferson Indiana Author: albany, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: natinal debt management, llc jefferson, Indiana

Mar 10 2014
american power and gas of pa llc american power and gas after 2 months changed electric rate from .0615 kh to .234237 kh! dunedin Florida Author: Jefferson Twp, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: american power and gas of pa llc dunedin, Florida

Mar 09 2014
Hoist and Crane Service Group HCSGLeslie Wagner | Branch Manager | Corporate Projects Sub demo and grout work for $67,000 and only paid us $22,000 and know not returning our calls or emails Jefferson Louisiana Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Electrical Services: Hoist and Crane Service Group Honolulu, Hawaii

Mar 07 2014
CHIEF JUDGE STEPHEN MUNSINGER Judge Munsinger, Judge Stephen Munsinger, Chief Justice Munsinger, Steve Munsinger, Susan Munsinger, Brook Munsinger, Gary Munsinger, Elva Munsinger, Eddie McGraddy, Leland Coulter Leland M Coulter, Irene Coulter, Irene C. Coulter, Jefferson County Distr DISTINGUISHED JUDGE LOSES MORAL COMPASS AND VIOLATES CONSTITUTIONAL OATH GOLDEN Colorado
Author: Colorado Prostitutes: CHIEF JUDGE STEPHEN MUNSINGER Colorado

Feb 27 2014
logitech jefferson New remote doa and logitech refuses to honor warranty and does not answer emails newwark California Author: port charlotte, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: logitech newwark, California

Feb 20 2014
Ron Jeremy and Penatropin Ron Jeremy SCAM, Fake product Penatropin Internet
Author: Cedarhurst, New York Alternative Health: Ron Jeremy Internet

Feb 19 2014
Wesley Berry Flowers 800wesleys.com wesleyberryflowers.comwesleyberryflowers.netplus more I can't find NO FLOWERS - NO REFUND Commerce Michigan Author: Jefferson, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: Wesley Berry Flowers Commerce, Michigan