JERRY EDWARDS OF LIGHTNING AUDIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jerry edwards of lightning audio
There may be more specific results for "jerry edwards of lightning audio"
For more specific results for "jerry edwards of lightning audio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Wanderlust Weekly Erica Pollard Wanderlust Magazine contacted my business, conned us out of money for advertisement. lied about running feature stories and promoting business, has information due to the interview Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Wanderlust Weekly Internet

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Oct 23 2017
American gun club Ordered 2 t shirts on 8.7.2017 never received can't get a hold of them Tampa Florida Author: Anderson, Indiana Clothing Stores: American gun club Tampa, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI I got a certificate of completion that is worthless and also a large debt to pay. Vancouver Washington Author: Thornton, Colorado Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Vancouver, Washington

Oct 23 2017
WALMART ON LINE PURCHASE OF COMPUTER CHAIR, PROMISE OF 10%DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE! BLAIRSVILLE Georgia Author: blairsville, Georgia Websites: WALMART BLAIRSVILLE, Georgia

Oct 23 2017
Let's Get Moving Brian gave me a verbal price quote. However, upon 2 guys showing up with a paper with all the info on it, it said 2 men @ $65.00 / hr. Brian verbally told me it would be $60.00 an hour. Butte Montana That was a Pretty Inexpensive Move Author: Butte, Montana Moving Companies: Let's Get Moving Butte, Montana

Oct 23 2017
American Truck Group/National Truck Funding Stiff me/Scheme me out of money. Gulfport Mississippi Author: Harrisburg , Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: American Truck Group/National Truck Funding Gulfport , Mississippi

Oct 23 2017
Jelinek Construction & Concrete Brad Jelenik took a 50% deposit on mostly concrete work and has done none of that in 45 days as winter arrives Winner South Dakota Author: Carmel, California Home Improvements: Jelinek Construction & Concrete Winner, South Dakota

Oct 23 2017
Family Safety Supply Ordered back up camera from link on FB on 08/24/17 (Order #FSS-48377) spend 139.80 and they charged me an additional 1.12 on another day. Contacted them once at end of September. They responded and said the orders were overwhelming and they are working on production.  Internet Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
beautiful skin serums eyes wide open, haute beauty cream,Perfect skin serums, beautiful skin serums llc scam, ripoff california california Spoke to escalation Department Author: rolling prairie, Indiana Skin Care: beautiful skin serums Internet

Bitcoin4backpage.com Beware of this scam
Author: Richmond, Virginia Online Trading: Backpage4bitcoin.com Internet

Oct 22 2017
Sky Blue Pools Made a long list of promises and guarantees they ignored once payment was received. They are liars and con artists. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Hurst, Texas Pools & Saunas: Sky Blue Pools North Richland Hills, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Big Fish Games BigFishGames Purchased games turned into trial and Unhelpful Help desk Internet Respond to question Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Big Fish Games Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Bank of America Denise Wilburn Gave an inaccurate review on my claim #160313100311 Charlotte city California
Author: San Francisco, California Banks: Bank of America Charlotte city, California

Oct 22 2017
Exclusivity Store Battle Flashlights Membership Scam with monthly credit card charges San Diego California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Consumer Services: Exclusivity Store San Diego, California

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital Kevin Gray, Alphabet Digital Waste of time and total ripoff - do not pay this guy upfront Manchester Nationwide Author: Sherman Oaks, California Websites: Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania No Misunderstanding Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet