Your Search | jevene lift visage
Approximately 390 Reports Found

Aug 30 2014
NetSpend Ace Elite CardNetSpend.com Placed a Hold on the Money in my Card without Cause and Refuses to Lift the Hold Austin Texas Author: Plano, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: NetSpend Austin, Texas

Aug 04 2014
the lift network / Stephen edwards took money from ach and will not return it camarillo California Author: columbus, Ohio Advertising Agencies: the lift network camarillo, California

Jul 06 2014
Lifestyle lift Promised a revision if surgery wasn't successful. Did not say patient would have to pay for correcting the mistake of the surgeon. Beverly Hills, CA Nationwide Author: Tehachapi, California Personal Services: Lifestyle lift Nationwide

Jun 07 2014
Northstar Equipment owner Eric Dickinson Eric Dickinson11 Advertisied for a 9000lb lift and either switched it on me or never had a 9000lb lift Because I got a 7000lb lift grapevine, Texas Author: sherman, Texas Auto Parts: Northstar Equipment owner Eric Dickinson grapevine, Texas

May 28 2014
4 Wheel Parts Lynnwood put lift in brand new Ford truck Lynnwood Washington Author: brier, Washington Auto Parts: 4 Wheel Parts Lynnwood Lynnwood, Washington

May 14 2014
Harbor Floating Boat Lifts Jude Cioci owner, aka Harbor Detailing and Marine Survey, LLC Dealer sold me incorrect and defective boat lift. Lift and boat damage now 20k .Dealer and Manufacturer ignore issue Brigantine New Jersey Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Marine Accessories: Harbor Floating Boat Lifts Brigantine, New Jersey

May 13 2014
Lift Chair 101 The Mobility Group lift-chairs-101.com1A Discount Medical SupplyLc101.net NO RETURNS, Even when they send you the wrong chair Winchester Kentucky
Author: Sykesville, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Lift Chair 101 Nationwide

May 12 2014
EMC Insurance Company September 19, 2013 I was heading to American Family Fitness in Short Pump VA when a man by the name of Rick Holtz ran a stop sign and hit my truck. He admitted to hitting me and not stopping at the stop sign as well as not looking to see if anyone was coming before pulling out onto the road. We contacted a tow truck company and had my truck transported to Richmond Ford on Broad Street. We waited to hear something until October 2nd when my wife called EMC Insurance to find out if our truck was being fixed. Later that day Joe Smith contacted me to let me know that the truck would be totalled.  We emailed and called the man that hit me to ask if he would be willing to help in this situation to prevent our truck from having a salvaged title. He spoke to someone at the insurance company, but it didn't change anything. I have an estimate of $9,854.30 of things that need to be fixed on my Ford F150 4x4 FX4 and still don't know if that will cover everything that needs to be done to it because it hasn't been truly evaluated. However, EMC Insurance offered $3,150 SALVAGE Value and $10,475 to fix the damages or $14,180 to settle and they take the truck. We don’t know what is wrong with it because it hasn’t been on a lift to evaluate what is wrong. Des Moines Iowa
Author: montpelier, Virginia Auto Repair Service: EMC Insurance Company Select State/Province

May 07 2014
Acorn Stairlift Roger Adams ,Doug Howe, Christopher Moon, Michael Page Tom Harris, I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again.  I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Roger Adams Doug Howe Christopher Moon Michael Page Tom Harris Nationwide

May 07 2014
Acorn Stairlift support I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again. I called several times nothing happens I mean 750$ is allot of money which their say not refund nor send me another board. Not calling me back nothing. I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T***** Orlando Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Nationwide

May 06 2014
Straxx Went for a lower bleph and correction to nose to breathe better and straigten deviated septum. Convinced me to do an upper bleph. Also convinced me to do a laser peel to face. My eyes were hooded and pulled, Owl Eyes was my nickname. Spent thousands to fix and still not right. I have those wrinkly bags under that I never had before surgery. I barely have wrinkles still on rest of my face. Dr. said not to laser flat that is part of the procedure or it would pull more. Had to cantherplex to try and pull bottom up. My oval shaped eyes are NOT oval and I have to wear eyeliner EVERY second of the day to make them look normal. Appear more extended on outer end. My nose droops and they even admit that there's no tip. It just falls and it's bulbous, which I never had. They had changed names and so I didn't see any complaints prior to surgery. They wanted to do a face lift at a discount to make up for their botched work. They offered to pull the nose out to create a tip. I'm too petrified to let them touch me. Surgeon denied wrong doing. Blamed my eyes. Took way too much out on upper lid. I need more repair to both and I'm so unhappy. What I thought I saved by using them wound up costing me twice as much and still not right. Only one doctor agreed to try and fix my eyes (that was most crucial). My lids didn't even shut all the way! Other doctors I consulted with didn't want to touch me!!. Sunrise Florida Author: Sunrise, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Straxx Sunrise, Florida

Apr 29 2014
Carmen giannone He is not licensed and is a felon 484 429 8095 I called my All state road side assistants and the gave me this number first the guy didn't show up then when I called it took them two minutes to get to me. when the guy got there he said it's an additional fee of 50 Allstate said it shouldn't be but at this point Ima girl alone and I wanted to get home so I said whatever fine he puts my car on the lift we start driving and then the driver gets a call saying that. Allstate canceled the tow and that I would have to pay 200 dollars or they have to drop.me.off and I would still have to pay 50 dollars, Allstate never canceled the tow they were just trying to hustle me an extra 200 dollars in.I'm appalled that he hasn't been caught and I also read that is not allowed to have a towing license for 5 years since 2011 I want to know how to report this guy get my money back and have all his tow trucks ceased. Plymouth meeting Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Carmen giannone Plymouth meeting , Pennsylvania

Apr 26 2014
Derek Legendre subcontracts employees from work platforms like workmarket.com to do work installing tvs in lift cabinets and doesn't pay them. He basically pockets the cash. Louisiana 911 tech guys.com Georgia Author: San francisco, Colorado Electrical Services: Derek legendre Louisiana , Georgia

Apr 24 2014
Lift and glow pro Lift serum, health and beauty A one off free trial that turned into this company getting over £600 out of my account. Scotland Internet Author: Birmingham, Other Beauty Salons: Lift and glow pro Internet

Apr 23 2014
Sublime Instant Lift Omni Research Medical Supply Over Priced Product that not manufactured by company ,Private Labeled, Delaware
Author: California Beauty Salons: Sublime Instant Lift Delaware

Apr 12 2014
Bob Mills Furniture Very Poor Customer Service on Medical Lift Chair Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Bob Mills Furniture Lubbock, Texas

Mar 02 2014
Decorium Furniture Esmi Martinez Decorium Furniture - delivered our lift chair recliner incomplete Glendale Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Decorium Furniture Glendale,AZ 85308, Select State/Province

Feb 11 2014
Life Style Lift Scarred for life (plus uneven and sensitive) Maitland Florida Author: Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Life Style Lift Maitland, Florida

Jan 26 2014
Lift&glow pro cleared my account , free trail sample just pay postage scam Finchley , London UK london uk
Author: Co Donegal Ireland, Other Pharmacies: Lift&glow pro Select State/Province

Jan 17 2014
Eurobase Fulfillment Lift Serum Pro Utterly Dishonest Czech Republic but operating from London Czech Republic Author: Brighton, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Eurobase Fulfillment Select State/Province

Jan 15 2014
Lift Serum Pro Lift Serum Pro is an internet scam - DON'T get the free trial Author: Leeds, Drug Manufacturers: Lift Serum Pro Select State/Province

Jan 12 2014
Lift Serum Pro False advertising, miss guided payment plans, Consumer rights and Intent to scam! Internet
Author: Select State/Province Supplemental Health Programs: Lift Serum Pro Select State/Province

Dec 15 2013
Lift & Glo Lift Serum Pro Rip Off; take money and won't cancel Internet Author: Other Beauty Salons: Lift & Glo Select State/Province

Dec 13 2013
Lift Serum Pro Advanced Facial Products DECEITFUL ILLEGAL EVASIVE Internet Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Lift Serum Pro Internet

Nov 26 2013
EZ Dock of Long Island Sunstream Boat LiftsPerformance Watercraft of Long Island Defective Sunstream Boat Lift from EZ Dock LI. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM Seaford New York Author: New York, New York Boat Dealers: EZ Dock of Long Island Seaford, New York