Your Search | jevene lift visage
Approximately 447 Reports Found

Dec 01 2016
7 Second Eye Lift is another useless Eye cream that does not work useless Product, Does not work, Waste of Money, Ripoff Provo, Utah Internet
Author: Palm Springs North, Florida Eye Care: Synergistic Nutritional Compounds Internet

Nov 17 2016
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California Sexual abuse crime! Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Nov 14 2016
Bella Vita Belle Vita instant lift, Bella Vita Collagen Serum, Mooieyecream, Captaluxskinserum BUYER BEWARE -- trick $97 monthly subscription either AZ or CA Internet Author: Agoura Hills, California Eye Care: Bella Vita Internet

Nov 08 2016
Bella Vita 18457 Bella Vita lift pallet 18458 Sent product after cancellation. Charged for that, then charged for products that were never even sent!! I ordered a trial offer for 4.95 and have been charged over $1000!!horribe brutal company!! Internet Author: Bella vista, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Bella Vita 18457 Internet

Nov 03 2016
Adaptive Environments, Inc. Wheelchair stair lift service company seizes motor leaves veteran stranded in basement. Sterling Hts. Michigan Response to Customer's Rebuttal Author: Clarkston, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Adaptive Environments, Inc. Sterling Hts., Michigan

Nov 03 2016
Complete Hydraulic service and sales/ William ,Randy, Brown/Brandi Day Car lift lost in Ocean Franklin Indiana Author: MERIDEN, Iowa Cross-Border Scams: Complete Hydraulic service and sales Franklin, Indiana

Oct 15 2016
L'Amour EyectechnologiesSOI*Beauty CareBeauty Lift Do Not Place a Trial Order St. Petersburg Florida Author: Worthington, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: L'Amour St Petersburg , Forida

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 12 2016
Garo Kassabian Md Lift Asthetics Do not go to this man for a rhinoplasty! He botched me so horribly! worst mistake of my life. Beverly Hills California It has been 9 months since my rhinoplasty. Author: Los Angeles , California Plastic Surgeons: Garo Kassabian

Aug 31 2016
Steve Borgia Senior Bath and Home We bought a Easy Climber Chair Lift, del. on 5/25/16. It has broken down 4 times in 3 mos! Poor quality, we want a refund! Co. located in Pa. Repairmen come from Maine!! Scranton Pennsylvania Author: North. Dartmouth, Massachusetts Liars: Steve Borgia

Jul 22 2016
Regenes Lift Regeneslift Fraud!! Don't buy - they charge your CC without a single notice Tampa Internet
Author: nashville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Regenes Lift Internet

Jul 14 2016
Home Lift Now Rip Offs, they don't pay the workers Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Home Lift Now Scottsdale , Arizona

Jul 01 2016
Buffalo Fork Lift Arcangleo owner, Larry & Jason equipment sales, fork lifts Clarence New York
Author: EAST PATCHOGUE, New York Customer: Buffalo Fork Lift Clarence, New York

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 09 2016
LA Skin Cel*Luxorlift LA SKIN posted an offer to receive their trial LASkin Lift and LASkin Serum for the shipping cost of $3.95 and $4.95.  Los Angeles CA California Author: Palacios, Texas Beauty Products: LA Skin Internet

Jun 05 2016
LIFE STYLE LIFT PHOENIX, AZ BEWARE OF LIFE STYLE LIFT SCARED FOR LIFE AFTER A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE PHOENIX AZ Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: LIFE STYLE LIFT PHOENIX, AZ Nationwide

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 01 2016
704 Customs Mike king Mike king owner of 704 Customs f***ed my Lexus gs300 up. He gave me a bad lift/paint job. My lift broke after 5 minutes of driving my car.smh Do NOT GO TO 704 Customs!! concord North Carolina Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Auto Mechanics: 704 Customs concord, North Carolina

Apr 16 2016
JuvaCell Pro or DLPHOLD Skin Lift rip off Burbank CA Internet Author: Dove Creek, Colorado On-Line Business: Juva Cell Internet

Apr 10 2016
Big O Tires Mike the manager refused to take the car off the lift due to brack issues and lied about calling the police. Complete scare tactic and over priced repair Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 04 2016
Juvacell Skin lift Facebook Scam for Juvacell Hamden Internet Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Juvacell Internet

Feb 28 2016
It is numerous skin creams that look like they are endorsed by Dr Oz Neuology, Chloe Jolie,bio diamond, Instant lift They gave a fee trial but did not disclose that future billing would not be on a one time basis as with most products but an auto renew of upwards of $100 for each product N/a Internet Author: Port Washington, New York Misc. Health Specialists: It is numerous skin creams that look like they are endorsed by Dr Oz Internet

Feb 02 2016
- Year -2016 Judah at mentor mall Pulled me in with the dry hands routine told me about the eye sirum everything like the lady with the baby and her mom, but I was so gullible I went even fit her and bought the face lift they depleted my card for 3500.oo. I feel like a fool. I went to amazon and so cheer products I cann't even sleep tonight this will not ever happen again (((REDACTED))) Mentor mall Ohio Author: east Cleveland, Ohio Wanted Criminals: - Year -2016 east Cleveland, Ohio

Dec 24 2015
Lift MD Aesthetics Dr. Garo Kassabian Dr. Kassabian ruined my nose Beverly Hills California Author: LA, California Plastic Surgeons: Lift MD Aesthetics Beverly Hills, California

Nov 29 2015
true derma instant life i was charged to my checking account 205.82 . i ordered the instant lift cream and the serum which the company claims works best together. i was not even given a 14 day window in order to cancel the product. the company claims results can be seen within 2-3 weeks. i was not given that amount of time before they charged me for it. and they screwed up my bank account. st petersburg florida Similar happened to me, company is a scam Author: san jose, California Supplemental Health Programs: true derma Internet