Your Search | jevene, the essence of youth

May 04 2016
Wholesale Properties International Carl Ferrell In September of 2015, I gave WPI $1820 to obtain financing for my restaraunt. I was trying to get extra cash out of my business and Carl Ferrell information me that his company could assist me with this.Charlotte North Carolina, Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey Small Business Services: Wholesale Properties International Nationwide

May 04 2016
The Wireless Shop The Wireless CornerJays communication I CAN'T DO BUSINESS WITH AN UNPREDICTABLE BUSINESS! New Britain Connecticut Author: New Haven, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Shop New Britain, Connecticut

May 04 2016
Scott Sexton Landscaping Sexton Lawn/Landscape, Sexton Supply Never completed the Job. Took money and did not complete work. Utica Michigan Author: New Baltimore, Michigan Landscape Companies: Scott Sexton Landscaping Utica, Michigan

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

May 04 2016
BULLBOXER BULLBOXER SHOESBULLBOXER SNEAKERSBULL BOXERBULL BOXER SNEAKERS Company fails to stand behind the manufacturing of their products Internet
Author: Bethpage, New York Clothing Stores: BULLBOXER Internet

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

May 03 2016
Drivetime Robbed me of my money sold me a lemon. Overcharged. Problem vehicle Indianapolis IN - Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

May 03 2016
Holly Hummel, Select Exotics Savannah cat breed Savannah kitten breeder, paid a lot and kittens picture looked enhanced by photoshop. Kitten also came with a genetic disease and breeder wont fulfill terms of the contract Illanois Author: Ashland, Oregon Specialty Stores: Holly Hummel, Select Exotics Internet

May 03 2016
Inwood Suites Extended Stay aka Crestwood Suites Disgusting,rude staff,overpriced and seriously takes advantage of Ppl in need. Madison Tennessee
Author: Madison, Tennessee Motels: Inwood Suites extended stay Madison, Tennessee

May 03 2016
Answers by .com They told me for 99 .99 they would fix my acer tablet. Over the phone Web based Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Answers by .com Internet

May 03 2016
Astromary.com Mary, your astrologer It's a scam and not actual reading (all the readings for day by day are copied and pasted on every single day) Internet Author: Woodbury , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Astromary.com Internet

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

Master Of Bling Total rip off and liars. atlanta Georgia
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Sales People: Master Of Bling atlanta, Georgia

May 03 2016
Florida Sod - Fred Duff Buyer Beware - Fred Duff - Florida Sod - A Disgrace To The Landscaping Professionals davenport Florida
Author: Gotha, Florida Landscaping: Florida Sod davenport,

May 03 2016
Hann Financial Service Fabricate false pictures of vehicle to incur bogus charges, additional BS about missing Master Keys Jamesburg, NJ 08831 New Jersey I See Robert Made His Point Perfectly Ands You Have NO Rebuttal! Author: Massapequa, New York Car Financing: Hann Financial Service Jamesburg,, New Jersey

May 03 2016
Angelo Moe Hard money made easy Angelo Moe is a waste of space in this world Atlanta Georgia Author: Norcross , Georgia Loans: Angelo Moe

May 03 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. State Attorney General Alan Cooper BIZARRE SCAM ATTEMPT WASHINGTON, DC Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. Internet

May 03 2016
Progressive Legal Group Scam Artists robbed me of $4000 Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Enterprise , Alabama Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Progressive Legal Group Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 03 2016
Carefree metal roofing Hired me to do metal roofing rip me off every single job including the last job which was over $14,000 for a church in Bedford Mass Marshfield Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Carefree metal roofing Marshfield, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
Price Busters Discount Furniture I went to there Brooklyn park location to purchase a couch and payed for it and told them I would be picking it up on the 30th of April 2016.  Brooklyn park md Author: Davidsonville , Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Price Busters Discount Furniture

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Avoid Any Company.... Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Award Notification Commision Commisioner of Judging, processing division Ripoff! Asking for money for delivery. Kansas city Kansas Author: Huntington, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commision Kansas city, Kansas

May 03 2016
Peachtree Settlement Funding J.G. Wentworth False advertising, took all of structured settlement instead of partial Atlanta GEORGIA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cash Services: Peachtree Settlement Funding

May 03 2016
Ace Cash Services Ace LegalAce Collection Received email threatening lawsuit from Ace Cash Services for $963.23 plus costs of $3931.08 Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Collection Agencies: Ace Cash Services Internet

May 03 2016
Home Warranty of America Going on 5 weeks without a working refrigerator ... still not fixed OR replaced Lincolnshire Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois