JEVENE, THE ESSENCE OF YOUTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jevene, the essence of youth
There may be more specific results for "jevene, the essence of youth"
For more specific results for "jevene, the essence of youth"
Showing 1-25 of 316,238 Found Reports For more specific results for "jevene, the essence of youth"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | WARNING: Prostitute who is controlled by pimp and has herpes and HIV. Austin,Houston Texas Warning warning Author: Austin, Texas Strippers & Dancers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), Texas

Jun 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Houston Escort trying to hide the truth about herself Houston Texas (((REDACTED))) Author: Austin, Texas Strippers & Dancers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), Texas

Jun 22 2017
Allumiderm skin cream trial period on the internet After reading one of your fraud reports I called lubiderm. And confronted them about future obligations. The rep Jason extended my free trial to 30 days. And if I cancel between July 15th and 22nd there will be no further obligation. Otherwise if did not call I would have been hooked with them. I will also be calling the better business bureau. Internet Author: Staten island, New York Skin Care: Allumiderm skin cream Internet

Jun 22 2017
tax defense network These people have charged me $4000.00 for filing an uncollectable status, and filed 4 years of back taxes. Did nothing about state tax and not returning my calls because the IRS is now demanding money Jacksonville Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: tax defense network Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Trend Homes and Home Show Mortgage In 2007 I unfortunately bought a home from Trend Homes in Cooley Station in Gilbert, AZ. Tren Homes charged $7500 extra for the home if you did not use their lender Home Show Mortgage. Gilbert Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Online Trading: Trend Homes and Home Show Mortgage Gilbert, Arizona

Jun 22 2017
BullzEye Entertainment Chella Magee or Michella Magee Michelle Magee has duped me and my friend of over $600 for 5 magazines on false promises and not delivering any. She has not yet made a refund of our money Tampa Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Public Relations: BullzEye Entertainment Tampa, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Office of recovery services ORS FRAUD, STEALS MONEY Salt Lake City Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Collection Agencies: Office of recovery services Utah

Jun 22 2017
auralfacecream I signed up for the 4.95 sample 14 day trail and ended up getting charged 223.11. I placed the order on 6/5, received 6/15 and was charged 6/20! I have called 3 times and all I get is sorry no refund, you have 14 days from the day you ordered not received to cancel. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Skin Care: auralfacecream Internet

Jun 22 2017
Memorial Hermann Hospital Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy Texas They charge more than US$7,000.00 for an ultrasound, and they also give you a note that you may get more invoice in the mail, last time i got US$2,000.00 bill for a cut they taped after 11 hour wait in emergency. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy, Texas

Oregon Lottery I've been robbed by the Oregon Lottery for 18 years Salem Oregon
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Bars Lounges & Clubs: Oregon Lottery Salem, Oregon

Jun 22 2017
Myscarshop@aol.com James Car or Niyi Rioe led me to believe that I would get 170.00 from them but the catch is I had to send a Money order for 800.00 out of my account to this Niya Rice Niya Rice is in Conroe, Texas Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Myscarshop@aol.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
cfk*peoplefinder cannot not opt out of program still getting billed and not using it requesting refunds sacramento Ohio Author: avon lake, Ohio Liars: cfk*peoplefinder avon lake, Ohio

Jun 22 2017
Derma Refresh Ageless Eye RevitalizeBlissful moisturizer Charged me for the product before it was received. I called and cancelled any future orders and returned the product to them. Stanton California Author: Snellville, Georgia Skin Care: Derma Refresh Stanton, California

Jun 22 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. Creditors Cash USADebtrecoverytribunal@gmail.comBureau of Defaulter's Agency Debt Collection ManagementAngela Williams Attorney at Law Financial Crime Enforcement Department Legal Procedings Docket # EVR 38924, for the amount 498.68, you really owe 4300.00, but you can pay out of court 989.68 Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles , California

Jun 22 2017
Ecom Solution Outsourced Lifestyle Jason O'Neil Unstoppable Leverage Dropship Hacks olscustomerhub.netMichelle Fierle Gerard DeJoseph The company signed a contract of one year for their software and support for which they took $10000 but on the third month they asked me for $300 as monthly service to which I refused and they disconnected my service and refused to return the rest of my unused funds. The software they claimed did not work and they did similar ripoff to other members who I know. Jacksonville Florida Author: Lethbridge, Alberta On-Line Business: Ecom Solution Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Alesse eye serum This company was on the internet and offered California is where the package came from Internet Author: Portage, Michigan Eye Care: Alesse eye serum Internet

Jun 22 2017
Mediagemm Took $39.99 out of my checking account without authorization Internet Author: Galveston, Indiana Computer Fraud: Mediagemm Internet

Jun 22 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Pleasant Hill, Missouri Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Networx The guy insulted me and got frustrated for my wanting to cancel the account Internet Author: Escondido, California Small Business Services: Networx Internet

Jun 22 2017
Flash Advance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Flash Advance | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Flash Advance is committed to helping meet the needs that advance businesses into the future. With a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, Flash Advance is ready to get you a merchant cash advance today! Flash Advance receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee which lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Flash Advance.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 22 2017
Direct Tv Agents of Direct Tv Attempted to bait and switch my account Dallas Tx Author: La verne, Alabama Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Horrible! Don't Trust Ever Clean Colorado Didn't show up, failed to do the cleaning, impossible to communicate with, didn't follow through Lakewood CO Author: Lakewood, Colorado Cleaning Services: EverCleanColorado Internet

Jun 22 2017
Hotwire Low Price Hotel Guarantee is a Phony Ripoff!!! They advertise peace of mind but will instead find every possible excuse to NOT honor their own guarantee!! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hotel: Hotwire Internet