Your Search | jevene the essence of youth

Aug 27 2016
Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Sent ripoff scam requesting I pay 15.99 to relieve my award winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: Americus, Georgia Liars: Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
Dell Computer Corporation Dell laptops, Dell computers, Dell Computer Sold me a obsolete device not capable of being upgraded Round Rock Texas Author: Joliet, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Dell Computer Corporation Round Rock , Texas

Aug 27 2016
Hero Program Hero Finance Hero Program is a fraud and the finance is totally a scam. Home owners beware Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Loans: Hero Program Santa Ana, California

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Guy is not certified, He will not stand behind his work and will send truckers out of business Valley Alabama
Author: West point, Georgia Trucking Companies: Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Valley, Alabama

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Larry H Hourd Award Notification Commission sent me and award letter stating I would win $1,327,940.00 if I paid $12.99 of an Acquisition FEE. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Hourd Kansas

Aug 27 2016
American Energy Home Audit, LLC Innovative Energy Solutions, LLC, les California Construction, Inc., American Home Energy Sudit, LLC, les Enterprises, LLC., American Alternative Energy LLC, American Bathing Solutions Rip off and Scam - lack of integrity - false advertising, false claims, no contact after contract Edina Minnesota Author: san angelo, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Energy Home Audit, LLC Edina, Minnesota

Aug 27 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir farah kohanpour farahnaz kohanpour namaste pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea stole thousands from me on second order thru website nashville, tennessee Internet Author: los angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: manuosh Internet

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 27 2016
Calverts Express auto service &tire Took advantage of situation,time of day, and desperate need of help. Kansas Kansas Author: Kansas, Kansas Auto Mechanics: Calverts Express auto service &tire Kansas, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
Planet 7 casino I can't explain in twenty words call me and I'll explain the whole thing (((REDACTED))) or email me so I have room to write. Internet Author: Biggers, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Planet 7 casino Internet

Aug 27 2016
Pacific Youth Skin  Does not appear on invoice Internet Author: REading, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Pacific Youth Skin

Aug 26 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian and Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian and Associates a Los Angeles based law firm hat has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focusing on centered on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
Bank of America beware of Free savings accounts Nationwide Author: Sunrise, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
VSS Outlet Fraudulent Product Description, refused to honor return policy, lack of professionalism Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Buyer attempting to return item that they used and damaged Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: VSS Outlet Internet

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
gotpoetry.com stole my poetry , ripped me off of my work , caused me to lose future money , not sure Internet Author: winchester, Virginia Personal Services: gotpoetry.com Internet