JIM P. VICKTOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jim p. vicktor
There may be more specific results for "jim p. vicktor"
For more specific results for "jim p. vicktor"
Showing 1-25 of 5,079 Found Reports For more specific results for "jim p. vicktor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Decks Unlimited Michael P. Nelson Does work without local permits Northwest suburbs of Chicago Illinois Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Decks Unlimited Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Inland Construction Jim Edwards,Mike Ingram,Carlton Cable,A. Andrews,Ron Martin Inland construction workers hit my clients gas meter and kept going and also inland workers was working in pittsburgh and 3 men working on the northside project at spring garden ave they are the men that attacked my sister and they are viciously harassing her she is a small pateet woman and the men are working in constrution are very bad dirty and not professional Spokane Washington
Author: Spokane, Washington Cult Organizations: Inland Construction Spokane, Washington

Jun 26 2017
Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Over powering control freak Bunclody Ireland I agree a total dumba#$! Author: wexford, Other Sales People: Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Wexford, Ireland

Jun 26 2017
Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies on a product that doesn't work at all much less as they advertise......Bottm line they deliberately instruct you to keep trying lavestra in efforts to run out the trial period to abort your return of purchase price. This product DOES NOT WORK and it should not be used to scam people out of their hardearned monies.......p/s I found out from my borther afterwards that he to had tried lavestra and NOTHING resulted IT DID NOT WORK for him either...He said if he knew I was going to bs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies .... New york New York Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen New york, New York

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing Company Raneri and Long roofing company located in Napa Ca 94558 was contracted to reroof my home and they did not pull a Roof Permit with the city of American Canyon,CA and now the city chief inspector Mike AND CODE ENFORCER jIm Cannon are having me the Home owner held reliable and accountable for there unscrupulous actions. Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Napa California Author: american canyon, California Roofing Companies: Raneri and Long Roofing Company Napa, California

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2017
Agora Financial, Jim Rickards Jim Rickards Newsletter, Agora Financial, James Rickards, The Road to Ruin Book Got Scammed into a $99 USD Newsletter through paying for the shipping of a book Baltimore? Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Agora Financial, Jim Rickards Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Leisure Living Island Fanta-Sea Pools, Island Pools, Transit Pools, Fanta-Sea Pools, R & P Pools Inc., R and P Pool Inc., poolsupplies.com, solarcovers.com, Junk product - No Warranty Nationwide
Author: Cathedral City, California Pools & Saunas: Leisure Living Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
P & O professional survey and research Group Reliable Express Delivery Inc., Shelly Gates Shirley/Shelly Gates you are a FRAUD! Austin Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: P & O professional survey and research Group Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
P&O PROFESSIONAL SURVEY AND RESEARCH GROUP RIP OFF COMPANY! Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Miscellaneous Companies: P&O PROFESSIONAL SURVEY AND RESEARCH GROUP Internet

Jun 15 2017
Corey P. Smith Corey P. Smith prey on the poor and desperate people who seeks out legitimate assistance with repairing their credit. Tennessee Tennessee
Author: LA, Other Credit Services: Corey P. Smith

Jun 14 2017
Paralink Technology I bought 2 antennas from P &L. They delivered a wrong antenna and never delivered the other. I got a judgment against him and of course he never paid. He file for bankruptcy. Washington District of Columbia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: Paralink Technology Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 05 2017
Jim Ferris (SkyAds) Jim Pshehslouk Jim loaned $40,000 from me for 90 days. I have a signed Loan Agreement Irvine California Author: Roseville, California Multi Level Marketing: Jim Ferris (SkyAds) Irvine, California

Jun 04 2017
Best Direct Shipping Jim Powers Took deposit and did nothing...SCAM Internet Author: Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Best Direct Shipping Internet

17, Report #820384

May 31 2017
People Helping People PHP dream stealers woodland hills, California Anyone can post negative comment, but can you post a positive comment?. Author: los angeles, California Multi Level Marketing: People Helping People woodland hills, California

May 31 2017
Parisian Glow Sent unordered products and billed to me. I didn't order and I don't want it. P O Box 23976 St. Petersburg FL 33742 Internet Author: Fleming, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Glow Internet

May 30 2017
John P. Forest II Stahl, Forest & Zelloe Under NO Circumstances Should Anyone EVER Retain John P. Forest II for ANY Reason! Fairfax Virginia Author: Fairfax, Virginia Lawyers: John P. Forest II Fairfax, Virginia

May 28 2017
Jim Vermilya Berkshire Hathaway - Laguna Beach He's A Mess! Uneducated about Real Estate Fraud. A Joke of a Man Laguna Beach CA
Author: Palm Springs, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Vermilya Laguna Beach,

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
pisam.ci Polyclinique Internationale Sainte Anne-Marie · ACCUEIL, Sam P, (225) 22 48 31 31 info@pisam.ci scam. they didnt pay me of my work Côte d'Ivoire Nationwide
Author: Doha, Healthcare Centers: pisam.ci POLYCLINIQUE INTERNATIONALE SAINTE ANNE MARIE Nationwide

May 26 2017
Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting JIM BARKE This guys took my life saving in 2 years mean will the mortage company was not getting payed.. Newport Beach Author: Texas Loan Modification: Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting Newport Beach,

May 26 2017
Jim Hansen Blue Jay Way Gallerias Texas Non Responsive and Incomplete transaction Cedar Park, TX Internet Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Jim Hansen Internet