Your Search | jim rogers agency dba nationwide insurance

Jul 14 2014
Hotwire does not give accurate information at the time booking san francisco Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Agents: Hotwire Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
luxury spas inc Total Scam! Lorain Ohio Author: TAMPA, Florida Bed & Bath: luxury spas inc Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Hartford ltd disability Insurance The Hartford ltd denying ill patient legitimate claims Hartford Nationwide Author: Brunswick, Ohio Insurance Agencies: Hartford ltd disability Insurance Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Verizon Wireless Tricked and lied too Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Sprint Wireless GSC collection services Scam billing charges Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Telephones: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
MCAP Mortgage co. Sneaky, underhanded, people don't matter. Toronto, Ontario Canada Author: High River, Alberta Mortgage Brokers: MCAP Mortgage co. Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
ccbill eu ccbill Fraud and unauthorized charges nationwide arizona Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ccbill eu Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Precision Door ,a/k/a Tej, Inc. dba Precision Door Service) Highway Robbery Scottsdale -Surprise, Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Garage Door Companies: Precision Door Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 13 2014
Walgreens Walgreens refuses to dispense pain medication Plainwell Michigan Author: Michigan Pharmacies: Walgreens Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Lipo-G Garcinia CambogiarGreen coffeeRegular RX Keeps sending pills and charging more than read,thought it was 1 time order Florida & Illinois Nationwide Author: Rossville, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Lipo-G Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Hertz Rental Car when using Priceline Online Hertz via Priceline advertizing is a scam. You never get what they promise Nationwide
Author: Plymouth, Michigan Car Rentals: Hertz and Priceline Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Firefily Car Rental Hertz Worst Service philadelphia pennsylvania Nationwide Author: surprise, Arizona Limousine Services: Firefily Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
USPS EMS service is NOT express once in the United States. Nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: USPS Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
sirius xm internet radio provider Nationwide Author: little rock, Arkansas DJ Services: sirius xm Nationwide

Mehdi Ajarai Matt, AJ, Deep 007, Deep Mehdi Con artist Nationwide
Author: Salem, Massachusetts Liars: Mehdi Ajarai Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Suntrust Mortgage steals my escrow I paid off my mortgage and after payoff Suntrust kept another pmi payment Nationwide Author: Des Moines, Iowa Consumer Services: Suntrust Mortgage Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
CGTV, Karen Greer Models New York, Kristina Mesquita False Advertising - Scamming for Money Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Sears and Citibank Never recieved a bill Ft Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Ft Lauderdale FL , Florida Banks: Sears and Citibank Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Solar City Wait before buying. You won't make anything first or second year. 20 Year Slave Contract! Nationwide Author: aptos, California Building Products: Solar City Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, NY They are sending out letters of winnings and asking a $20.00 Confirmation fee to be sent to them in a limited time or you are disqualified. Jackson Heights New York Author: Santa Ana, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Worldwide Notification Partners Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Best Buy Bst Buy is ripping people off by making deals with Manufacturers, saying some components of the products will not be coverd by warranty. Richfield Minnesota Author: Monroe, New York Computer Stores: Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
ADT Security Services Trying to stick me with $500 bill Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Home Security: ADT Security Services Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
ANTHONY MICHAEL MOLANO Anthony M. Molano Tony Molano Anthony Milano CHILD ABUSER, DANGEROUS FELON, WARRANT IN NEVADA FOR FELONY CHILD ABUSE Burbank Nationwide
Author: Burbank, California Neighborhood Services: ANTHONY MICHAEL MOLANO Nationwide