Your Search | jk & harris

Jun 29 2015
Harris County Toll Road Authority - HCTRA Complete Rip Off On Toll Non Violations Houston Texas Also a TXTag customer with HCTRA headache Author: Austin, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: Harris County Toll Road - HCTRA Houston, Texas

Jun 15 2015
Stargate Mutual & Associates the legal educators, legal educators usa, legal educators usa & co, veronica sesma, cynthia harris, cynthia marie loan modification scams los angeles California
It's Over Veronica Sesma has been Shut DOWN ! Author: Lancaster, California Loan Modification: Stargate Mutual & Associates los angeles, California

Jun 10 2015
Courtney R Harris, Courtney Harris, Courtney Harris Md, Dr Courtney R Harris Eye Doctor, Miami Florida
Author: Scammed me, Florida Eye Care: Courtney R Harris Nationwide

Jun 04 2015
Madaris Windows & Insulation, Madaris Home Improvements, Nicholas Caro, Hugh Harris Contractor breached our contract despite being paid $27,150.00 Delray Beach Location Florida, Georgia, Tennessee Author: Miramar, Florida Home Improvements: Madaris Windows & Insulation Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
02:19 PM indiewire dana harris,indiewire james israel,indiewire anne thompson,indiewire eric kohn indiewire incompetent news reporting and journalism cover-up fraud Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Festivals & Event Services: Internet

May 21 2015
Harris county toll Harris county toll road authority Harris county toll is a robbery! Houston tx Texas Author: Cypress , Texas Motor Vehicle Division: Harris county toll Texas

May 20 2015
Floway Pipe Services Ltd. Paul Loxterkamp, Trena Harris, Colon Marilyn Job scam, cheque fraud, moneygram scam Unknown Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Employers: Floway Pipe Services Ltd. Internet

May 06 2015
Ferrugio Design Joseph Ferrugio RIP OFF!!!! CON MAN!!!!! BEWARE!!!! Marina Del Rey California I AM SO SORRY TO ALL THE CLIENTS!! Author: Malibu, California Architects & Designers: Ferrugio Design Marina Del Rey, California

Apr 20 2015
Harris Pole/Nielsen First codes sent for survey did not work, the quick easy reward took months to get and did not arrive when promised. Later Codes mailed to use had zero value on both gift certificates. Rochester New York Author: Summerville, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Harris Pole/Nielsen Rochester, New York

Apr 17 2015
The Company Corporation I found this company when I was ready to start a new business. I wanted to create an LLC> They put the wrong address for the LLc (used the credit card address not the correct address  Wilmington Delaware Author: Miami, Florida Business Consulting: JK Gallery LLC Wilmington , Delaware
36, Report #1221970

Apr 12 2015
Promag Energy Group /JD Harris Overpriced and doesn't deliver what is promised on contract Orlando Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Promag Energy Group Orlando, Florida

Apr 09 2015
Alfonso boughknight Left Cut tree by Tom Harris in the yard Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Landscaping: Alfonso boughknight Huntsville, Alabama
38, Report #1219745

Apr 01 2015
Harris school of business Misled me Voorhees New Jersey Author: Atco, New Jersey Trade Schools: Harris school of business Voorhees, New Jersey

Mar 26 2015
HD computer and Camera Also know as JK Charged $587 for a 5.1 minox digital camera that retails for $249 New York New York I challenge your claim Author: SACRAMENTO, California Unusual Rip-Off: HD computer and Camera New York, New York

Mar 11 2015
Melani Topjian Maximiliano Garde,Tenderloin Housing Clinic,Cantrell, Harris & Associates disingenuous,Rude, and a Sad Sad Person san francisco Internet Author: , California Real Estate Services: Melani Topjian Internet

Mar 11 2015
General Electric Credit Carl Harris Senior marketing officer Carl Harris called and told me that I was approved for a $4000 loan. I said that I only would need $3500, but he persisted with wanted to take the full $4000. Red flag! He advised me that I needed to go to a money gram with a processing fee of $95, that would be returned to me instantly after fifteen minutes of receiving the money. I would get a total of $4095 into my bank account after the moneygr was complete. Florida Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Liars: General Electric Credit Internet

Mar 08 2015
La fitness Auston Harris He was supper creepy and agressive towards me and I didn't feel confortable working out at all carmel Indiana Author: carmel, Indiana Weightloss Programs: La fitness carmel, Indiana

Mar 02 2015
Harris Interactive Inc. Harris Poll Online removal of my account without letting me know Internet Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Harris Interactive Inc. Internet

Mar 02 2015
American Real Estate Idols Michael Harris Takes your money and provides nothing! Las Vegas Nevada Author: yardley, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies On-line: American Real Estate Idols Internet
45, Report #1209821

Feb 17 2015
harris business of school I went to Harris business of school in 2007-2008 for medical assistant and I had to take out to student loans and I didn't receive any money while going to school also I receive a Pell grant didn't see that money either then when I graduate I didn't get anything so I now they want me to pay 14000 but I have nothing to show for it trenton New Jersey Author: trenton, New Jersey Legal Process Servers: harris business of school trenton, New Jersey
46, Report #1209260

Feb 15 2015
Harris & Harris Debt Collectors relentless robo calls Chicago Illinois Author: los angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Harris & Harris Debt Collectors Chicago, Illinois
47, Report #1208677

Feb 12 2015
Muhammad Harris/ Rahul Roy - Shimlatravels Harris Travel - Muhammad Harris.Shimla Travels -Rahul Roy Flight Travel Agent Fraud Flushing New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agents: Muhammad Harris/ Rahul Roy - Shimlatravels Flushing, New York
48, Report #1207796

Feb 09 2015
PAYDAY SUPPORT CENTER took funds and did not handle my case Internet Author: WILSON, North Carolina Financial Services: PAYDAY SUPPORT CENTER, micah harris Internet

Feb 06 2015
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem, (((REDACTED))) Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem New York, New York
50, Report #1204387

Feb 02 2015
United 1st class sports Jabre Harris (CEO) fired without warning. Stole my money and my shirt that was supposed to be my company shirt, told me the company was moving to Milan France no such thing. Said the company was a fortune 100 company and the biggest sports company, uses several numbers to contact employees pretending to be other people. Lies and says he on a flight when he works at Walmart as a stock boy Raleigh North Carolina
A1/D1 Sports (aka United 1st Class Sports) Author: durham, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: united 1st class sports Internet