Your Search | jl hair realty

Sep 21 2016
Hair Shoppe and Spa Hair Salon turned my hair white and damaged my hair North Canton Ohio Author: North Canton, Ohio Hair Salons: Hair Shoppe and Spa North Canton, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
No No Hair Rmoval Radiancy Item returned to the return return address and Co. claims package was never received USPS confirmed picked up by their Agent. Greensboro Georgia Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: No No Hair Rmoval Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Melissa Zimbelman Luxe International Realty Las Vegas Rental nightmare Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Housing Rentals: Melissa Zimbelman Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 20 2016
Outer Banks Blue Realty Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue was terrible and ignored us once they had our money.  Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: Greenville , North Carolina Lodging: Outer Banks Blue Realty Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet

Sep 16 2016
MCR Realty MCR Realty, Mario C Gonzalez, Peter Martinez Escrow, MCR Escrow Division, Cal took my client's $25,000 then stopped returning phone calls and emails. Cerritos California Cerritos California MCR Realty Unusual Real Estate Practice Author: Cerritos, California Realtors: MCR Realty Cerritos,

Sep 16 2016
Town and country Realty Beware of renting from this company Klamath Falls Oregon Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Real Estate Services: Town and country Realty Klamath Falls, Oregon

Sep 15 2016
Salon Bliss The owner,Gretchen, totally chopped my hair and I feel it was done on purpose bc she has the ability to give a great haircut Whitehall Pennsylvania Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Salon Bliss Whitehall, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2016
Diane Cancro Real Estate Diane Cancro - Signature Sotheby's International Realty LLC Realtor DISHONEST REAL ESTATE SCAM ARTIST Birmingham, MI Michigan
Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Realtors: Diane Cancro Real Estate Birmingham, Michigan

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Rip off and shady business Vienna Virginia Author: Chantilly, Virginia Hair Salons: Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Vienna, Virginia

Sep 13 2016
Love My Hairstyles This hair is horrible and they won't give your money back Brooklyn New York Author: Hollis, New York Consumer Services: Love My Hairstyles Brooklyn, New York

Sep 13 2016
Household Finance Realty Corporation Said they are taking more money from our bank account because we havent payed our taxex.we have always paid our own taxes and insurance ,they have screwed us out of money for years we remortgaged our home years ago and paid 160.00 per week because they said we could pay it off in seven years so when the seven years came they were still taking the payments out of our bank account Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cross-Border Scams: Household Finance Realty Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
WIGSIS Advertised and sold me a custom made remy human hair wig that turned out to be a cheap synthetic piece of crap! china Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Beauty Salons: WIGSIS Internet

Sep 10 2016
LaMuse La Hair La Vie Hair vitamin to thicken and strengthen thinning hair Los Angeles CA Author: Sarasota, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: LaMuse Internet

Sep 08 2016
MCR Realty, Mario C Gonzalez, Peter Martinez Escrow, B & J Realty Corporation, American Investments, American Investments Escrow Division, Cal Financial Took client's $10,000 then stopped returning phone calls and emails. Cerritos California Author: California Realtors: MCR Realty Cerritos, California

Sep 08 2016
Mayvenn Hair Co HORRIBLE HAIR California Author: Atlanta , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Mayvenn Hair Co CA

Sep 06 2016
Associated Realty Property Management Rip off company! State College Pennsylvania Author: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Landlords: Associated Realty Property Management State College , Pennsylvania

Sep 05 2016
Rise Haircuts Evil Dudes oh bad company with bad intentions of giving bad hair cuts Boston Nationwide Author: Holten, Illinois Cultural Centers: Rise Haircuts Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
South Shore Laser south shore laser islip, ny south shore laser babylon, ny Anthony South Shore Laser South shore laser hair removal, south shore laser reviews Desperate to take your money, Incompitent, Creepy, Sleasy Sales Tactics Babylon New York Author: Melville, New York Beauty Salons: South Shore Laser Babylon, New York

Sep 05 2016
Tress Obsession They charged my credit card and never sent the three bundles of hair. I contacted them via telephone, email, and instagram and they never responded. Waldorf Maryland Author: Newark, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Waldorf,

Sep 04 2016
Madhu Indian Hair Ravi Badhwar Manjinder Singh Bait & Switch Frauds Punjab India Author: Other Hair Salons: Madhu Indian Hair Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Owners Group/Rapid Realty Victor Inwang, Keenan Wilson, Anthony Lolli is the Ceo, Lanisha Goodwin is the broker of the location that will not give me my security deposit back Victor Inwang will not give me my security deposit of $1,230.00 when I moved out and refuses to answer my calls. He is also committing real estate fraud along with Rapid Realty I want my money back. I have text that the broker Keenan Wilson would return my money but now neither one will answer me. It was supposed to be returned July 1st Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Owners Group/Rapid Realty Brooklyn , New York

Sep 03 2016
PKHAIRS PKHAIRS.COM BUYER BEWARE! THAT HAIR COMPANY IS A JOKE. THEY CLAIM TO SELL THE BEST GRADE OF VIRGIN HAIR BUT IT IS WORSE THAT BEAUTY SUPPLY HAIR. FRAUDULENT COMPANY! Internet The same thing happened to me Author: Brooklyn, New York Hair Salons: PKHAIRS Internet

Sep 03 2016
Stetson Realty Ryan Stetson Mismanaged Property and Caused Tenant Abuse Austin Texas Slander Because Tenant Damaged Home :( Author: Austin, Texas Real Estate Services: Stetson Realty Austin, Texas