JL HAIR REALTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jl hair realty
There may be more specific results for "jl hair realty"
For more specific results for "jl hair realty"
Showing 1-25 of 7,418 Found Reports For more specific results for "jl hair realty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
elly's world Purchased a hair steam iron from them total $54.00 back in may 2017, have not heard anything from them and their website is no longer working, I have sent email after email with no response! Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: elly's world Internet

Aug 17 2017
Elly's World I ordered a steam hair straightener. When I went to check the status, it says This shop is,currently unavailable. Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Saw add on Facebook and YouTube for flatirons, I ordered them 07/24/17 got confirm email said it would be 4 to 6 weeks its 8/15/17 no flatirons. Checked folder I saved my confirmation in and no sign of confirmation email or web address. They deleted their whole URL but I can't understand how they infiltrated my personal folder in my email and erased the confirmation info. Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Internet

Aug 16 2017
a. s. hair enterprises Abu Selim,Mr. Dildar Zzaman Virgin hair scammers, liars, Not a manufacturer company Don't buy anything from them there pics are fake Harek Nagar, Beldanga, Kolkata - 742133, West Beng Internet Author: southfield, Michigan Hair Salons: a. s. hair enterprises Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellys World False advertisement on FB, selling an amazing looking hair straightener. I ordered two, waited a few days, went back to company website called ellys world. And the Internet is indicating there is no such company. Received confirmation and paid through PayPal but was scammed. Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Ellys World Internet

Elly's world Rip me off for hair straightener There is not one Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellysworld.com I order a steam hair flat iron hair straightener. They took the $50 for the straightener out of my account. Then sent me an email sayin it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. To check order status to see exact date of delivery. I went to check and now the whole website was gone. Internet Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Ellysworld i,bought a new hair straightner from Ellysworld.com for 50.00 and I went to check on status of my order and now it doesn't exist and products were sold from Spotify for Ellysworld.com I believe that I have been ripped off and this place is a scam I want my 50.00 dollars back or my product as promised or any and all claims add me to it for a lawsuit against said Ellysworld.com JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld Internet

Aug 15 2017
Woww fashion Ellys world Professional steam hair straightner was paid for but never sent. Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww fashion Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elly's world Support@ellysworld.com Bought a hair straightener for $49.97 and never received it. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Attorney Generals: Elly's world Internet

Aug 15 2017
Michael anderson Onestep realty Mold, broken pipes, structures falling apart Grand rapids Michigan
Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Landlords: Michael anderson Grand rapids, Michigan

Aug 15 2017
Elly's World Saw the ad on facebook with a post of hair dresser using straightener on clients hair. Thought it looked like a good product and ordered, now checking on order and website no longer exists, no way of contacting seller Internet Author: Columbia, Georgia Beauty Products: Elly's Word Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Billed as WOW Fashion $49.97 SCAM - Elly's world hair straightener Internet Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Internet
Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Hair Salons: Woww Fashions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Elly's world Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Waukegan, Illinois Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ellysworld.com Ellysworld.com I bought a hair straightner charged me 50.00 and NO PRODUCT AND,NOW NO WEBSITE Internet Spotify Internet Author: Pine Grove, California Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
WOWW Fashion I ordered the professional hair steamer on 7/22/2017, paid almost $50 and never got it. They don't provide telephone number , no address is listed on the website. Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 12 2017
woww fashion woww also shows as Elly'sworld.com I ordered a Professional steam hair straightener for 49.99 on july 25th and said wait 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, although it has not been 4 to 6 weeks yet I tried to go into to check my order and the company shows no longer exists. Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Beauty Salons: woww fashion httpswww.woww Internet

Aug 12 2017
1961 Ripped of by Realtor Ze'ev Bar-El on a home purchase Land O Lakes Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Realtors: Ze'ev Bar El, Zev Bar El of Signature Realty Valrico,

24, Report #1392085

Aug 11 2017
Designs By Calico Lazy Stylist Woodbridge Virginia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Hair Salons: Designs By Calico Woodbridge, Virginia

25, Report #1391974

Aug 11 2017
Monster Hair I ordered a air product from MonsterHair on 6/30. It has even been paid. I have never received it. It says Houston , Texas. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Monster Hair Internet