Your Search | joan lirette
Approximately 151 Reports Found

Sep 29 2015
Joan H Leonard Sandra Belew, Joan Leonard, Ms. Leonard, Joan L., (((REDACTED))). e-mail and phone number used, Palm Springs Vacation Rental Landlord Ripoff Palm Springs California/ Windermere Real Estat. Palm Springs California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Joan H Leonard Palm Springs, California

Aug 12 2015
Tracy Joan Maimone Reece Fraud, libel Orlando Florida Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Tracy Joan Maimone Reece Orlando, Florida

Jul 18 2015
DCFS Michael Newman, Catherine Newman, Aja Mann, Tamara Moore, Michelle Newman, Joan Marks, Joan Smalls (unsure of last name), Erica Terozoli, Alejandra Lopez, Mikalah Newman (kidnapped by them through the court) East West Bank, Levy (Investor in Beverly Hills), Jefferson Elementary School, Wendy Ostensen Kidnap Mikalah through the court of fraud and deceit Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Child Protective Services: DCFS Internet
4, Report #1209509

May 21 2015
Joan H. Leonard Joan Leonard, (((REDACTED))), Ms. Leonard, (((REDACTED))) Palm Springs, Sandy Beslow, Palm Spring Vacation Home Landlord Ripoff Palm Springs California Joan H. Leonard Author: SAN DIEGO, California Landlords: Joan H. Leonard Palm Springs, California

Mar 12 2015
S&S Automotive Joan & Scott Smith Rip off, Scam, Sham, No calls, don't trust!! Wickliffe Ohio S&S Automotive--After the fact. Honest and fair. Author: Wickliffe, Ohio Auto Repair Service: S&S Automotive Wickliffe, Ohio
6, Report #1207042

Feb 05 2015
Joan Design ripp off $ 3 k from us Orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Pool Services: Joan Design Orlando, Florida
7, Report #1202837

Jan 19 2015
Joan Marie Keeps trying to have me give them $14.95 plus shipping for their free lies. Internet Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Psychic Fortune Tellers: Joan Marie Internet
8, Report #1200208

Jan 08 2015
First premiere choice health Giovanni Jean-Baptiste I would like to put in a complaint against a Mr. Giovanni Jean-Baptiste with the First Premiere Choice Health Brokerage Agency representing NCE Unified National Health . I have had a situation that is unresolved and unbecoming an agent and supervisor of Customer Services. I have continually tried getting information of my medical and prescription coverage straight with your company for the past few weeks. In this time period I have spoken to a Ms. Becky at extension 557 ( the sales agent who sold me the policy), a Mr. Giovanni Jean-Baptiste (201) 762-1020 at extension 502 (the person marked as my agent and customer service supervisor whom my call was continually transferred to), a Ms. Joan at member service of NCE, a Ms. Brenda at members services of Premier Choice Health (the group that sold me the policy), my physician Dr. Carol Abalihi (915-225-4470), and the staff at Walgreens (915-849-6849) in order to simply get a prescription of insulin (which my health and well being depends upon) filled. I am a Juvenile Type 1 diabetic of 31 years and had explained to Ms. Becky in the process of purchasing the insurance plan. I had been assured that I had prescription and doctor visit coverage (which was foremost my main concern). She took my medical history, prescription intake and personal information down during this time. Ms. Becky assigned me a policy of $79.99 insurance policy fee, the $29.99 prescription coverage fee, and the $99.99 sign up fee. I was assured that I had 30 days to review my insurance to cancel and had a 10 usage period with a FULL REFUND INCLUDING THE SIGN UP FEE ( as I had stated above) . During this whole time I was insulted, demeaned and given the run around of how to find the true insurance coverage I had. Ms. Becky and Mr. Jean-Baptiste assured me that the packet I had receive was additional coverage's that I was fortunate to have when I signed up with them; along with my regular coverage. Mr. Jean-Baptiste during this time informed me, You are fortunate to have coverage at only $79.99 a month, You are lucky to find any coverage at all, If you are not able to understand the coverage process you should not be purchasing insurance. and that I needed to call member services to simply get my prescription rider card. I informed him that I had already spoken to them on several occasions and that they assured me I had no such coverage. He stated, The information is right in front of me, how can that be? (in a very rude and condescending manner). I asked if he could please call the insurance group and inform them of this information. He said he would call me right back. Less than five minutes later he called me back to tell me, I have spoken to them. They have informed me that they not only gave you the information, but sent you and email... I told him that they had not and that they assured me I only had a members discount benefits card. He then proceeded to tell me, Am I to believe that such a large company and I have been lying to YOU? I don't believe that! If you do not understand the information I have given to you, you should not be purchasing insurance online. He continued to berate me. I could no longer take the unbecoming behavior and hung up. I have spent several, several days trying to fix this situation to no end. In the whole process I have not been able to take insulin, my glucose levels have sky rocketed not only from the lack of medication, but from the humiliating and mentally frustrating treatment I have received from this individual and the whole exasperating process. I would like to have a full refund of my purchase and it to go on record of what has happened before someone else is unfortunate enough to go through what I have or possibly WORSE. Being a diabetic any type of mental and abuse strain (such as I have received these past several day) can make a diabetic become severely ill and cause potential critical health problems No individual trying to get medical coverage should go through what I have in this time. Thank you for listening and I hope to have this situation resolved. tinton falls New Jersey Author: el paso , Texas Consumer Services: first premiere choice health tinton falls, New Jersey

Nov 11 2014
ProAnox / Alex Wieseler / Joan Gould - BEWARE! FAILURE TO PAY / BREACHED CONTRACT / BROKE COMMITMENT INDIANAPOLIS, NASHVILLE, LOS GATOS Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Health Clubs & Gyms: ProAnox INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Nov 03 2014
Joan Bailey Robert Bailey Walter Combs annoying harassing aggravating Washington , District of Columbia aggravated mental and physical illness Author: Brooklyn, New York Correctional Facilities / Jail: Joan Bailey Robert Bailey Washington, District of Columbia

Aug 13 2014
Psychic Eye Book Stores Mary Karaholios, Joan Curry, Mary Valine, Jessica Pena, Misleading and scamming clients, having them come in before store opens as a special favor and charging double Henderson Nevada Frauds & Scam Artists henderson Nevada Mary Lynn Bast and CAT Parapsychics operating illegally while attempting unsuccessfully to injure reputations of Author: caldwell, Idaho Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Eye Book Stores henderson, Nevada

Aug 13 2014
Psychic Eye Book Stores, Mary Karaholios, Joan Curry, Mary Valine, Jessica Pena, Misleading and scamming clients, having them come in before store opens as a special favor and charging double Henderson Nevada All are frauds Author: Henderson, Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Eye Book Stores Henderson, Nevada

Jul 03 2014
Aadvantage North American Vanlines North American Van Lines, Sirva, Pensacola North American Movers, Destin North American, Northwest Florida North American, Allied Vanlines, Joan E. Ryan, Michael P. Fergus, Gregory S. Maiers, Bob Rosing, Ed Plant, David McDaniel, Veronica Mills, Samantha $14,000 North American Vanlines Ripoff, Breach of Contract, Missing Shipments, Damaged Items Fort Wayne Indiana The nightmare continues... Author: Destin, Florida Moving Companies: Aadvantage North American Vanlines Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 23 2014
Monique Matthews Jessica Thompson Jessie Thamas. Joan smith amber Don't be scammed by this thief. She was/is selling puppies and now moved up to horse trading. Norco California Author: Norco , California Sales People: Monique Matthews Norco, California

May 16 2014
Miramar Television Media Works PR Agency offered me to be on a NBC television show Home Couture to be hosted by Joan Lunden Internet Resolved Matter with Miramar Television Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Producers: Miramar Television Internet

Apr 07 2014
Cake Divas, Owner Is Leigh Grode Delivered wrong Iron Man cake to 11 year old birthday party and gave no money back Culver City California Beautiful Heart & Beautiful Cakes Author: los angeles, California Celebrities: Cake Divas, Owner Is Leigh Grode Culver City, California

Mar 27 2014
LEADING EDGE LOGISTICS Tom Torcomian, Mike Elhaje, Joan Whalen This company are Freight Brokers, running their business at the expense of small trucking companies. They collect their fees from the shippers or consignees, and they take 90 or up to 120 days to pay the carriers. They have it set up that when you call one office where you originally took the load, they will forward you back and forth to avoid prompt payment. If you want to get pay for your work...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!! Broomall Pennsylvania Author: Fontana, California Trucking Companies: LEADING EDGE LOGISTICS Broomall, Pennsylvania

Mar 24 2014
V.Ron German Shepherds Vom Ron German Shepherds; Joan Ronalder Doesn't stand by the health of their dogs or their contract Rutherfordton North Carolina Author: St. Louis, Missouri Dog Breeders: V.Ron German Shepherds Rutherfordton , North Carolina

Feb 18 2014
Excelsior Youth Center and Executive Director Joan Gabrielson Orange county social services 800 N Eckoff Orange, Ca 92868 Executive Director Joan Gabrielson Kidnappers, extortionist, child nappers, life ruiners Aurora Colorado the child who ran away must have been tricked. Author: San Diego, California Civil Rights Violators: Excelsior Youth Center and Executive Director Joan Gabrielson Aurora, Colorado

Feb 06 2014
Joan Olson Great View Danes Failure to return refundable deposit…. Vienna Missouri Money Returned :) Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Dog Breeders: Joan Olson Vienna, Missouri

Dec 27 2013
Highland Development Duchesne Land , Joe And Joan Steed, Utah Mini Ranches, Duchense Water No response to multiple inquiries. No deed. Unable to contact. BBB could not find them. Company doesn't exist? Duchesne Utah Made contact, awaiting information. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Highland Development Duchesne, Utah

Mar 24 2013
Vom Ron German Shepherds Joan Ronalder and many other alias on message boards and forums posting fake comments boasting about their dogs/kennel. Selling genetically defective and sick dogs, doesn't stand behind the health of their dogs. Doesn't care about the dogs they sell, just out for the money Interutherfordton, North Carolina
I feel your pain Author: St. Louis, Missouri Dog Breeders: Vom Ron German Shepherds Interutherfordton, North Carolina

Mar 16 2013
JoAnn Baldrich Enterprises Real name is Joan Baldrich Natural Born Scam Artist, Professional Liar, Talented Thief Lake Elsinore, California
Author: , Multi-Level Marketing: JoAnn Baldrich Enterprises Lake Elsinore, California

Feb 12 2013
Harbor View Restoration Frank Hoffman and Joan Hoffman Forged My Signature and Committed Insurance Fraud Staten Island, New York
Nothing to hide. Author: Ridgeland, Mississippi Cleaning Services: Harbor View Restoration Staten Island, New York

Feb 04 2013
George W. Bush This is Dedicated to the worst President this great country has ever seen. ripoff Washington District of Columbia Maryland Steve, Author: Sterling, Illinois Government Corruption: George W. Bush Washington, District of Columbia