Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: job dkec3 2115653312 craigslist org
There may be more reports for "job dkec3 2115653312 craigslist org"
For more results perform a general search for "job dkec3 2115653312 craigslist org"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Moses McWilliams Did a plumbing job that did not work for an outrageous price and did not correct the job.. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Plumbing: Moses McWilliams Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Feb 21 2017
Mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Mystery shopping online job Scam non paying Internet Author: Townsend, Massachusetts Internet: Mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Teen Adolescent Placement Services taps14.org Beware of this organization. They will give out confidential information. Do not tell them any thing that you do not want others to know. los angles area CALIFORNIA Author: Sunnyvale, California Travel Companies: Teen Adolescent Placement Services Internet

Feb 21 2017
The malling shack home job AKA mailing broush. also here's there supportaddress ,advancedmg@wi.rr.com, I really needed to make money to send for my future wife. And found what I thought was much needed help with money problems and I used all of what I had just to end up being SCAMMED OUT OF MY ONLY MONEY I HAD!! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Convenience Stores: The malling shack home job mailing broush Internet

Feb 19 2017
Sacramento craigslist Craigslist allow white posters post anything and as offten and as much as they like to.African American get flagged and removed.If you can not post you don't do business San Francisco California Author: Stockton, California Small Business Services: Sacramento craigslist San Francisc, California

Feb 18 2017
D&C Masonry Don Collier Paid deposit job never done. Broomfield Colorado Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Builders & Contractors: D&C Masonry Broomfield, Colorado

Feb 18 2017
Keane Construction Dolage GeorgeTroy TaylorTracy Hillardandenanaa@gmail.com hr@keaneconstruction.com dolange121@gmail.com believed they were giving me a job. Sent me a check which proved to be fake. Bradenton Florida Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Employers: Keane Construction Bradenton, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Ignacio Gomez Matt and Jrs Landscaping Cant finish job, not their first complaint! Glendale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Landscaping: Ignacio Gomez Glendale, Arizona

Feb 17 2017
David A Ortiz Carpet & Tile Installer Tempe Arizona David Ortiz DID NOT FINISH THE JOB AND MADE EVERY EXCUSE AS TO WHY HE COULD NOT FINISH IT Tempe Internet Author: Glendale , Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: David A Ortiz Carpet & Tile Installer Tempe Arizona Internet

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 16 2017
Adam Jordan Azevedo A&C plumbing. Took off with $4000 and never returned to job site. Brantford Ontario
Author: Colborne , Ontario Plumbing: Adam Jordan Azevedo Brantford , Ontario

Feb 16 2017
BoatsToGo.com TERRIBLE COMPANY TRIES TO BAIT YOU INTO PAYING THEIR HIGH SHIPPING North Miami Florida
Ridiculous Author: Dania Beach, Florida Boat Dealers: BoatsToGo.com North Miami, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Molly Maid Waste of Money, didn't do the job paid for, vandalized my spare bedroom. rip off Cedar Point North Carolina
Author: Hubert, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Molly Maid edar Point, North Carolina

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida

Feb 14 2017
Edable arrangements Ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my wife job for Valentine's day. Never received anything Dallas Texas I have a question Author: Dallas, Texas Adoption Agencies: Edable arrangements Dallas, Texas

Feb 14 2017
PKG LLC Jamie Lego Job Scam Sturgis Michigan Author: Palm Beach, Florida Work at Home Business: PKG LLC Sturgis, Michigan

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 13 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Theado Reed Adonea - Traditions - Creek Maintenance Department LLC Requested 1/2 upfront, didn't show repeatedly for job, kept changing money owed, when we fired him kept the 1/2 for 1/4 of work Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Theado Reed Aurora , Colorado

22, Report #1351944

Feb 09 2017
Fab Teach / Aron Lewis Aron Lewis / Jay and Wesley. Took 50% deposit and never come back to complete the job. Sunrise Florida
Author: Hollywood , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Fab Teach / Aron Lewis Sunrise, Florida

Feb 09 2017
RaytheonHealth Job scame - identity theft Tucson Arizona Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Employers: RaytheonHealth Tucson, Arizona

Feb 09 2017
Howtobookonline.com Kasey Cole I contacted Kasey through a Craigslist posting for a Timeshare in Key West. He's a smooth talker that influences you to pay with Gift Cards then does not deliver after he receives payment. Chicago based?? Nationwide, Illinois, Michigan Author: NEW KENSINGTON, Pennsylvania Resorts: Howtobookonline.com Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Jim Batcha Yep this Guy is arip off artist. You came to mind upfront for labor and materials and parts. Hebought the wrong part And never came back to finish the job.  . Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Customer: Jim Batcha