JOB OFFER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: job offer
There may be more specific results for "job offer"
For more specific results for "job offer"
Showing 1-25 of 17,130 Found Reports For more specific results for "job offer"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
American Radio American in Jax FL, Knoxville Tennessee, & Roswell Georgia Horrible Install Job, Mounted box on spare & then Ignored phone Calls/Benz Referral Jacksonville Florida
Author: Orange Park, Florida Car Stereos & Alarms: American Radio Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Ardmore , Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Los Angels- California USA, California

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
SIlka EYe relief True Skin trial offer San Diego Internet update Author: ALamogordo, New Mexico Skin Care: SIlka EYe relief Internet

May 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione’s team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: denver, Colorado Plastic Surgeons: Epione - Dr. Simon Ourian TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

May 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Customer Satisfaction and Desired Results is what Epione strives for when servicing their patients. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Epione pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: los angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Epione - Dr. Simon Ourian TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. BEVERLY HILLS, California

May 18 2017
Master Set Tile Chester Grobleski Tile Job Rip Off and Druggy Employees Bradenton Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Kitchens: Master Set Tile Bradenton, Florida

May 17 2017
Kaplan collage Kaplan university Got me to enroll into the school promising me that I would have a job after graduation making 40,000 a year Dayton Ohio Author: eldorado, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Kaplan collage Ohio

May 17 2017
DiSpirito Masonry & Tile John DiSpirito John DiSpirito ran off with $1500 and would not finish job he started. Orange Park Internet Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Landscape Companies: DiSpirito Masonry & Tile Internet

May 17 2017
Mikes Custom Floors - MIKE DENIKE Did a terrible job on my floors - Very Dishonest Furlong Pennsylvania
Author: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Mikes Custom Floors Furlong, Pennsylvania

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 16 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious EyesSupremeCaraOptimumForskolin Scam Trial Offer turns into unauthorized monthly charges! Internet Author: New Jersey Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 16 2017
C R ENGLAND Trucking Promised job contract after their schooling, but was let go due to poor training envoriment and still expected to pay 7k back Richman IN Author: Xenia, Ohio Trade Schools: C R ENGLAND Trucking Nationwide

May 16 2017
We Can Build It LLC Maxwell Swanson Will take your money and not do the job Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Building Services: We Can Build It LLC Knoxville, Tennessee

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 16 2017
Networx lead service . Networx llc Plain and simple its theft & deception. Ive paid a whopping 2,400. $$ total and recieved 1 job with no refunds majority of the numbers they send are bogus some not even a working number Internet  Author: Fort worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Networx lead service Internet

May 15 2017
Guardian ProtecGE Security Nationwide, Security Force Inc or SFI of Raleigh North Carolina GE Security Solicited Me, by calling to offer free system Emerald Isle Nationwide PS Author: Emerald Isle, North Carolina Communications & Networking: Guardian Protection Nationwide

May 15 2017
Petersendean Roof and Solar They only want your money and will blame you if your system does not work. Completely FAULT ADVERTISING Trust Our Brands to Get the job done Right Fresno, CA Nationwide Author: merced, California Solar Energy: Petersendean Roof and Solar Nationwide

May 15 2017
Asset Protection Association APA Employment Asset Protection Loss Prevention Job Scam Craigslist Scam LP Scam AP Scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Alabama Employment Services: Asset Protection Association West Palm Beach, Florida

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
England Carrier Services Connie Dye They are the worst company to deal with, including Connie Dye, she forgets about everything, bad memory, she says she's going to be better, but it's always worse. They said they offer same day payment on invojces, its normally. 3-5 days after. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Del Mar, California Financial Services: England Carrier Services Salt Lake City, Utah

May 12 2017
Price Transfer Price Transfer did an unnecessary enhanced examination of my cargo and charged me almost $2,000 for a 5 minute job. Carson California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Government Corruption: Price Transfer Carson, California