Your Search | joe curtone

Oct 08 2015
Neighborhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida gary d Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighborhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Your Domain SolutionsLLC Joe Martenelli, WF Holding, Financial, LLC Internet Crime Goodyear California Author: Stockton, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Your Domain SolutionsLLC Goodyear, California

Oct 05 2015
Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Update on Ed Koon of Clearwater Florida! Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Oct 05 2015
Pep Boys Joe Gaglia Brian Massia Will Rip You off and laugh about it Las Vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 30 2015

Sep 30 2015
All Brand appliance repair Joe ? came over Mon Sep 14th 2015 to repair my Maytag dryer bercause it didn't dry the clothes. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: All Brand appliance repair Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Sep 29 2015
My Advocate For Health / Advocates For America Tried to rip me off for $139.95 but the jokes on you Joe the employee. Lauderhill Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: My Advocate For Health / Advocates For America Lauderhill, Florida

Sep 23 2015
nucklehead cycles , joe watts owner,  glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Adoption Agencies: nucklehead cycles ( joe watts owner ) glendale, Arizona

Sep 17 2015
Joe Hale National Products - Joe Hale CON ARTIST - Refused to Pay for completed Web Development Services - Gave story about how everyone rips HIM off - Signal Hill California Author: Iowa Websites: Joe Hale Signal Hill, California

Sep 10 2015
National Yellow Pages, Irving Texas Joe Garza Sent me info for free advertising. I sent it in. Now, like the other guy in PA, they want $329 semi-annual. Irving Texas, P.O Box 630445 Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Advertising Agencies: National Yellow Pages, Irving Tx Irving, Texas

Sep 10 2015
5XTrim Joe Disrespectful, Liars & Thieves Nationwide Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: 5XTrim Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
This picture will prove that I wanted to leave Northwestern College also. Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 05 2015
Joe Alberti Works in Chestnuthill Arabians, Ocala Florida I pay $7500 for horse breeding not money back keeps given excuse every time Ocala Florida Author: Alabama Horse Breeders / trainers: Joe Alberti Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 28 2015
1800PackRat, David, Eric, Travis, Kent. Joe, Lying, fraudulent, manipulative, scammers Nationwide Follow up from 1-800-PACK-RAT Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Moving Companies: 1800PackRat Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Joe Guest Scheduled Saturday appt. Never showed. Rescheduled to Sunday. Didn't even call or show. Ft Worth Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Building Services: Joe Guest Ft Worth, Texas

Aug 23 2015
4D Lawn Care & Landscaping of Lawton, OK ( AKA ) Joe Elcouri, Owner RIP OFF. BEWARE. POOR SERVICE. POOR QUALITY. POOR COMMUNICATION. HIGH PRICES. RUDE OWNER: JOE ELCOURI LAWTON OKLAHOMA  Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Landscape Companies: 4D Lawn Care and Landscaping in Lawton, OK Oklahoma

Aug 23 2015
Joe Vitale terrible experience with program. Coaching a sham. Would not give me my money back. Internet Author: Laredo, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Joe Vitale Internet

Aug 15 2015
Yellow credit USA JOE CARLOS My wife and I were looking to buy a house and our credit was not the best so we were directed to him by a broker.  My credit got worth and down $250.00 and according to him is 100% money guarantee. Nothing have been done on his part. Tampa Florida Yellow credit Author: davie, Florida Business Consultants: Yellow credit USA

Aug 13 2015
J&m Automotive Mechanics Pablo and Joe crook and theif avoiding taxes by not providing detailed receipt and giving estimate only to elevate charges by not fixing problem, vehicle will break down on the way home and when you notify them its your problem, they will refuse an itemized bill. to fix parts they will break your ac and other parts not listed on repairs or allegedly worked on. they will deliberately destroy parts on your car if you get stern with them then laugh at you on the phone. everything is your problem, they fixed entire car but yet nothing works, everything they will tell you they fixed once you get home and your check engine light is on you run diagnostics and every t hing they supposedly fixed , they habe levate charges San antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Mechanics: J&m Automotive San antonio, Texas

Aug 13 2015
Eviction Help Now 888-296-0028 1-323-389-5292 I paid Joe Banks $300 to help me with an eviction. He told me to file bankruptcy at the salt lake city courthouse and then the federal courthouse. I physically filed them and he would not help me with any questions, did not return my calls and said What the hell elsr do you want me to do? Salt Lake City Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Legal Process Services: Eviction Help Now Internet

Aug 07 2015
Global Operative Solutions, LLC c/o Elizabeth Beth Mendez and Joe Hernandez Work at home Lubbock TX Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home: Global Operative Solutions, LLC

Aug 07 2015
Joe's Granite Joe's MarbleJoe's Marble and GraniteJoe CelelloJoe's Marble and Tile Well I sure wish I had looked over reviews before I let Joe do work for me. I had him do -1500 sq feet of wood floor instatallation -Granite for: my large kitchen (including island), laundry room, and 2 additional bathrooms PLUS master bath -Tile for my master bath -and marble window sills All in all I invested about $30,000 with Joe. You would think he would have a little bit of conscious loyalty in case of any problems. Then, only 9 months after floors were installed they began to buckle. Being that it was not even a year before I had significant problems, I feel it should have been warranteed. Worse part was, he ended up being completely belligerent to me. I honestly don't know how he does any business, or looks in the mirror for that matter. Thank God there's a thing called karma. FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Joe Cellello and Joe's Granite are corrupt Author: bocq raton, Florida Kitchens: Joe's Granite FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Aug 06 2015
Thompson Asphalt Joe Thompson Christopher Zugmaier Came to our home gave us a bid they left few days later called and asked for 1/3 of the job upfront so we paid him and they never showed up to do the work gave us every excuse in the book of why the can't make! We asked for our money back and once again 100 of excuses. DON'T DO BUSINESS with these guys They are scammers and shady St. Louis Missouri Author: Imperial, Missouri Attorneys General: Thompson Asphalt St. Louis , Missouri

Aug 04 2015
immediate response group IRG Joe Peters bounced payroll check , can't pay employees on time . nixa Missouri Author: Kissee Mills , Missouri Security Services: immediate response group nixa, Missouri